Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, IMHO, I am surprised they are still running free. Some serious planning had to happen. I hope no one innocent gets pulled into the dangerous situation or worse harmed or killed.

It's really hard to tell, based on that image. The ears don't look like Casey's ear
That's what I was thinking also his feet look much smaller, of course it could be the angle. And would Casey really show his tats?
He is clean shaven so face looks much thinner. But that tattoo sleeve looks the same.

I dunno. He has the height, the arm sleeve, the shoulders, the posture, and possibly the ears. I’d love to know what business. And Is love to know if they split up or if Vicky is even still in the picture.
The guy in the image does have the long tattoo on the right arm and a clean left arm...so I dunno. The ears, still, don't resemble Casey's. The face also looks thinner.

I dunno. He has the height, the arm sleeve, the shoulders, the posture, and possibly the ears. I’d love to know what business. And Is love to know if they split up or if Vicky is even still in the picture.

It might not be him but I can see the likeness. Also it's a little too much of a coincidence if a stolen car linked to where they dumped the other has been found in the same place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper