AL AL - Charles 'Bubba' Jackson, 33, Mobile, 23 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He had a backpack and it was taken at a gas station on Moffett and Schillers rd around 1 pm. It is on my FB I think it says bubba on Friday the 23rd

I'm pretty sure I've read on another thread that LE has to ask Texas Equusearch to come search, anyone else know if I'm remembering that right? I wish I could remember where I read that, but I'm almost positive that is how they operate. It wouldn't hurt to ask LE to give them a call for you, I know they came down and did a search here about a year or so ago, I think. Seems like that was maybe for Brittney Wood? My memory is shot so I could be wrong.

Here is a link to their post about Bubbas Case.
http://texasequusearch.org/2014/06/missing-charles-e-jackson-jr-mobile-alabama-5222014/

I'm not sure about TES but that is the norm. The call typically has to come from LE.

Does a text message still send out a ping from a tower? If so I think the logical place to look would be where the "Help!" text was sent. To Charles's sister, do you have that information? Was it close to the gas station? And could you put a link to your FB? Thank you!

Le has spoken to Texas equua search they have been requested and Given permission to come and search 8 am going to call them tomorrow to try and find out what's going on. And no the help message came around 4 hours and 20 minutes after the gas station and no the ping from the text was in a whole different direction don't make any sense. I can't get the link to my FB up here but it is kisha jackson logan.

Le has spoken to Texas equua search they have been requested and Given permission to come and search 8 am going to call them tomorrow to try and find out what's going on. And no the help message came around 4 hours and 20 minutes after the gas station and no the ping from the text was in a whole different direction don't make any sense. I can't get the link to my FB up here but it is kisha jackson logan.

Let me see if I can do it.
https://www.facebook.com/kisha.logan.714
In the May 23rd Circle K photo he seems to know the camera is there and is looking straight at it. Just an observation that he has his sunglasses on inside the store. Not sure if that is usual for him to do that or he didn't want to be recognized for some reason. Did the "Help" text come from a populated or isolated area?

I thought the same thing when I seen the picture that he was looking directly at the camera but LE said no that was just the still shot that he sent me I thought 5 hat was strange and as far as the area from the text it's mixed with population and isolation if that makes sense.

Is there any reason that you are aware of that would make Bubba text "help" to family members rather than dialing 9-11? Knowing him, what does it say to you, if anything, that he sent that text rather than calling someone or calling 9-11? Am I understanding that the "help" text came from an area that is in the opposite direction of where he was heading? Was it in the direction of some other place of significance for him? Can you determine if that text came from about where he would've been had he remained walking, in other words was the location of the text about a 4hr & 20 minute walk from the gas station where he was last filmed? Has LE thoroughly checked security cameras between that gas station and last ping location? Also was the cashier working at the gas station when he was filmed there been interviewed by LE and if so did they remember him, and they say if he seemed ok and normal or distressed or show any behavior that was concerning to the cashier? One last question, did Bubba use and iPhone or Android that can be easily tracked? I'm sorry for overloading you with so many questions.

I thought the same thing when I seen the picture that he was looking directly at the camera but LE said no that was just the still shot that he sent me I thought 5 hat was strange and as far as the area from the text it's mixed with population and isolation if that makes sense.

Ok, I see. He was probably looking around and they just caught the photo when he happened to be looking towards the camera. I hope TES can help you find your brother and get closure. I have some thoughts on why he sent the text.

Ok, I see. He was probably looking around and they just caught the photo when he happened to be looking towards the camera. I hope TES can help you find your brother and get closure. I have some thoughts on why he sent the text.

You mean, why he sent a text rather than make phone call? Like he wasn't able to talk, fear of being overheard, secretly texted out of view?

Or do you mean, you have an idea why he felt the need for help?

The ping from a different direction might make sense if someone grabbed him and threw him in a vehicle and took off.

The ping from a different direction might make sense if someone grabbed him and threw him in a vehicle and took off.

He could have gone voluntarily with someone, changing his mind about seeing his gf.

Maybe this will help put some pieces together on why he texted help and by the way it wasn't to me only to his gf BJT is her brother. He was in the gas station maybe 4 minutes and got a phone call and walked out didn't even buy anything so that makes me think that someone may have said they were going to pick him up because he didn't even buy a drink.

Maybe this will help put some pieces together on why he texted help and by the way it wasn't to me only to his gf BJT is her brother. He was in the gas station maybe 4 minutes and got a phone call and walked out didn't even buy anything so that makes me think that someone may have said they were going to pick him up because he didn't even buy a drink.

Oh, BJT is the GF's brother? I didn't realize that.

Me neither Okie. I don't think it was ever mentioned.

Do they have a good, close friendship - Bubba and BJT? For what occasions did they usually hang out? Common interests? If I remember correctly the phone pinged in a park or something? Is this a spot they would often go together?

When I have a bit more time I will read the whole thread again, to refresh my memory on the details.

Not friends No common interests at all I can not go in to a lot of details but it was the wrong situation for Bubba to be in.

Do you know who it was that called him while he was in the gas station? Also, you may not have seen my earlier post with some questions, but was that ping from the text was it from where he should've been if he had been walking all that time? I've done a radius map of the approximate locations he should have been in all 4 directions if he had continued walking from the gas station for approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes based on the average walking pace of an adult (3mphx4hr20min=13.5miles) To the North he would've been about to Lott Road or Hwy 45 (depending on which route he took) & Chunchula-Georgetown Rd, to the south he would've been approximately at Theodore Dawes Road & Old Pascagoula Rd, to the west Moffett Road @ State Line and to the East Bay Bridge Road/Africa Town Bridge down close to the causeway. These are all just approximations in the general direction not specific to any route he may have taken. These are just the radial directional boundaries of the approximate locations someone would make it to if walking for 4 hours and 20 minutes from the gas station at the center of the radius.
I want to emphasize, these are just my approximations at a very general radial boundary based on last known location and an average walking speed of 3 mph.

Headed where he was supposed to be walking there would be no reason for his phone to ping in the location that it did you can get to citronell from the Last ping but from where he was already at on Moffett and Schillinger rd.Ok the go ahead and map this last ping came from Jarrett and Golf Way both go to 45 but look at where he was at and what he would have had to do to get there that way.

You mean, why he sent a text rather than make phone call? Like he wasn't able to talk, fear of being overheard, secretly texted out of view?

Or do you mean, you have an idea why he felt the need for help?

BBM Now that I hear he got a phone call and left the convenience store without buying anything, that is strange. But, does the store have a bathroom? How far had he walked to get to the store? I think someone is making a map and I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet. This certainly leads to a scenario like you guys are talking about, someone picking him up.

Originally, and I hate to say this, but I wondered if he had planned to harm himself, hurt himself then changed his mind, and text for help. But good point, why didn't he call 911? If someone abducted him and was unable to call, can you text 911??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back