AL AL - Christina Carter, 3, Hueytown, 17 Sept 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know there's a picture of Christina's mother. How about her father?

I think there is a striking similiarity between Sharon and Christina. Two things stand out at me especially: The natural arch of their eyebrows and the amount of space between the eyebrow and the eyelid.
Pretty, with an unusually large space.

I hope DNA testing is progressing. I hope their can be some resolution. Hueytown, AL, outside B'ham, would be a very logical place for FDF to have stolen Sharon if he was in GA.

JMO,
Maria

I wish we could get an age enhanched photo of Christina. That would be soooo weird if it turned out looking just like Sharon.

I have read the book "A Beautfiul Child" about Sharon Marshall, (I actually bought it on Amazon) and I went on the Doe Network around last Christmas and I too, always that that Christina/Sharon could be the same person. I hope that the results are in soon from the DNA sample given by Christina's father.

It's now been over 3 months since the DNA samples have been taken. I'm pretty sure they know by now and are keeping it under wraps. Sharon Marshall is a high profile case, and even though the wheels of justice sometimes turn slow, I'm willing to bet the farm that this one was sent near the head of the line. The secrecy and silence is very telling in my humble oppenion.

It's now been over 3 months since the DNA samples have been taken. I'm pretty sure they know by now and are keeping it under wraps. Sharon Marshall is a high profile case, and even though the wheels of justice sometimes turn slow, I'm willing to bet the farm that this one was sent near the head of the line. The secrecy and silence is very telling in my humble oppenion.

I agree with you.

There's a lot more involved in comparing DNA samples than one would expect. Several people are involved in this... I can't go into explanations at this point, but I can tell you that we do not have results yet.

I will post whatever I'm allowed to repeat when we hear something.

<<sigh>>...the wait is long...so much red tape...<<sigh>>

It took about six months getting a DNA test through the California Department of Justice on the Anna Waters case. To quote Tom Petty: "The waiting is the hardest part."

It took about six months getting a DNA test through the California Department of Justice on the Anna Waters case. To quote Tom Petty: "The waiting is the hardest part."

Did it take that long? Wow, I remember it was tortutre waiting, but it seemed much quicker than that. Well, I'm wrong more than I'm right, (just ask my teenage son...LOL). The DNA results for Christina could potentially solve 2 very tragic cases, I just don't undestand the hold up. :confused:

Did it take that long? Wow, I remember it was tortutre waiting, but it seemed much quicker than that. Well, I'm wrong more than I'm right, (just ask my teenage son...LOL). The DNA results for Christina could potentially solve 2 very tragic cases, I just don't undestand the hold up. :confused:

IW: I believe that we did not make public that the testing was being done for a period of time because we knew that people would become anxious during the waiting period - I know we were. Also, there were several members of Anna's family who were donating samples for testing and we waited until all samples had been collected before announcing that tests were being done.

Re: father requesting custody

Things were quite different years ago for a woman. In the early 70'sI had a girlfriend whose ex hired a PI to track her and prove she was an unfit mother because she had her new boyfriend spend nights with her children present. She lost custody.

I read on another web site that the DNA test came back negative but i don't always believe everything i read.Has anyone heard any news? I also looked up the Anna Waters case i didn't find where they took DNA what's going on there?

From what I remember, Anna is not Sharon. Do you know what site you read about the DNA test on?

These are NOT Sharon:

Janice Pockett
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Jennifer Klein
Anna Waters
Cheryl Hanson
Cynthia Sumpter
Lori Mae Peugeot
Melissa Highsmith

Oh!! so they thought Anna Waters might be Sharon Marshall,i didn't know that.I was talking about the DNA results to see if Sharon Marshall was Christina Davis has anybody heard anything yet,i read that the results were negative,but i don't believe everything i read on the net.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030
Back