AL AL - Christina Carter, 3, Hueytown, 17 Sept 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
03-14-2008, 09:31 PM this is the posting I found as to when the DNA testing started anyone know when the wait started....?

The DNA testing on Christina Carter was delayed and only recently begun.
There were some problems with paperwork but were resolved.
Should hear something in a few weeks.
For those interested I've begun posting some of my files on Facebook. Go to A Beautiful Child. Autopsy report and photos are there now.

For those interested I've begun posting some of my files on Facebook. Go to A Beautiful Child. Autopsy report and photos are there now.

Facebook search with No results ?

If you come back, I can't find the page on FB either. Searched several terms in addition to "A Beautiful Child". Thanks in advance for any help you can give? :blowkiss:

i sent a message to him on facebook since i recall he said he doesn't come to ws often so hopefully he will respond to that and send me the link once i have it ill post it

I couldn't find this on Facebook either - very interested in seeing it.

We (Christina family) still haven't heard anything. DNA from another member has been requested.... progress is slow. :(

I became a fan of "A Beautiful Child" on facebook - I hope the DNA results are done soon!!

is it a coincidence that Freda Denman, Sheri Lynn Johnson, Michael Lloyd Johnson were last seen in November, 1974. They were not reported missing by their landlord until March, 1975. Freda's body has never been found. The children remain missing. Franklin Floyd knew Freda's "husband" and did time in jail with him in Alabama. Michael Lloyd Johnson has a Alabama "birth certificate". The time frames are right for Christina's murderer, Henry Harbison and Franklin Floyd (and various members of the Church of the New Song) to be moving around in Alabama during this same time period. Ponder the possiblities.

from the time she was taken 1973 to the lap Photo 1975 Knowing that children change much in a short time I do not think that Christina is Sharon.
Christina was three when she was taken would have made her 5 when enrolled into school in Oklahoma.

Attachments

• Carter_ChristinaLynn.jpg
    Carter_ChristinaLynn.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 132
Where in Alabama and when?

Thanks
Henry Harbison was in the Mobile County jail at the same time as Floyd. Also, John Price, a member of CONS (Church of the New Song) was in the Atlanta Federal prison at the same time as Floyd. Henry also did time at the Atmore Farm at the same time as Ershell Lee Dutton. We can find no information on what crime Ershell committed. He escaped from Atmore and the FBI was after him; however, the FOIA request yeilded no information on Ershell. We do not know; however, it is possible that during the period Floyd was out of prison, he visited Independence, MO. That would have been Spring of 1974 through fall of 1974. The last time anyone lived in the house in Indep. was around November of 1974. Floyd admitted to knowing Harbison.

Christinas AP photo was to 39 y/o so I took out the wrinkles they gave her and made it black and white.... In a way I'm sad, because now I am convinced the two are the same person! Take a look....

Here's a side by side of Christina and Suzanne/Sharon/Tonya:

Attachments

• Sharon-Tonya-Suzanne Floyd Marshall.jpg
    Sharon-Tonya-Suzanne Floyd Marshall.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 177
The Photo that you used was Studio Brushed and was made when Sharon Marshall ran for Student Counical.Matt B. Publisher choose the Cover for the book.
I gathered these photos to show the real Sharon .....

Other Photos of Sharon Marshall

http://www.youtube.com/jeanneanne101

Attachments

• 3287_75805502367_75779387367_1631264_1322546_n.jpg
    3287_75805502367_75779387367_1631264_1322546_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 137
While we all wait to hear the results of the DNA testing we should keep in mind what Christina Carters family is going through
should the test be positive....there will be the grief of knowing what she went through re:web site posting ,Matt's Book,FBI reports.
If it is Negative then the added grief of not knowing and the Hope of knowing banished once again and the courage to keep looking
Please give this consideration when posting your thoughts....have the Carter Family in your paryers.

Prayers and love with Christina's family. :blowkiss:

Thank you Tuffy for the reminder.

I opened up this thread expecting Christina to look nothing like Sharon Davis. I was surprised. I think Christina's picture at age 3 looks similar to Sharon at age 5, except Sharon is older and the joyful eyes of a child have been diminished. But, the bone structure, the eyes, the shape of the mouth, very similar. In NONE of the cases examined before did I see such a similarity. I didn't think any of the kids who were tested previously would be a match. I have hope for this one.
Sharon's case is what drew me to Websleuths years ago, but I have not participated in quite awhile since it seemed nothing new was happening. It seemed to be going around in circles. Now, a possible lead to solve two cases. It would be nice to solve them but I feel very badly for Christina's family. Such an ending is surely not what they would want to hear.

Christina Cater was born in 1970 ....she would have been 5 when FDF enrolled her in OKC schools, and the Lab photo.1986 she graduated age 15,gave birth to three children...
died four years later 1990....19 or 20.,
Adding to the Speculation that Christina is Sharon ?

Attachments

• Pictures85.jpg
    Pictures85.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 109

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads