GUILTY AL - Clo Ann Stoner, 57, & Joanne Butler, 41, slain, Lauderdale County, 17 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This " case", rather the life and brutal murder of my friend, Clo Stoner, reached a final legal conclusion this week.

Mark Edwin Montgomery, of Florence, AL, was sentenced to LWOP- that is, LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE,

Here is the link to the victim impact statement from one friend of Joanne Strickland Butler's, and also a few " apologetic words" from Montgomery, now that he's :Found God. Pardon my skepticism but GOD was there all the time, only you chose Satan, you slime bag

http://www.timesdaily.com/news/crim...cle_83823f39-6fc8-53a1-affa-a34e9695f290.html

My last words on this until I read he's been shivved in prison-
" IT IS FINISHED".

This " case", rather the life and brutal murder of my friend, Clo Stoner, reached a final legal conclusion this week.

Mark Edwin Montgomery, of Florence, AL, was sentenced to LWOP- that is, LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE,

Here is the link to the victim impact statement from one friend of Joanne Strickland Butler's, and also a few " apologetic words" from Montgomery, now that he's :Found God. Pardon my skepticism but GOD was there all the time, only you chose Satan, you slime bag

http://www.timesdaily.com/news/crim...cle_83823f39-6fc8-53a1-affa-a34e9695f290.html

My last words on this until I read he's been shivved in prison-
" IT IS FINISHED".

You have been an excellent advocate for your friend. I wont speak for others, but I learned a lot about Clo, a lot about you and a whole lot about myself as I followed this journey. Blame belonged squarely on the shoulders of this perp, who wisely opted to save his own life by his plea. At the end of the day, perhaps, it was still a gift for those who loved these poor victims.

I hope you can take a breath SeekingJana. I am hoping most of the heavy lifting is over for you and yours.

You have been an excellent advocate for your friend. I wont speak for others, but I learned a lot about Clo, a lot about you and a whole lot about myself as I followed this journey. Blame belonged squarely on the shoulders of this perp, who wisely opted to save his own life by his plea. At the end of the day, perhaps, it was still a gift for those who loved these poor victims.

I hope you can take a breath SeekingJana. I am hoping most of the heavy lifting is over for you and yours.

This.

R.I.P. Clo

Taking a beautiful Sunday afternoon, with 2 of my tiny Maltese beside me, to remember my dear friend, Clo, and to thank all of you who championed her cause for justice and also supported me emotionally during a time of intense grief and anger.

The anger's long gone, and it feels like a long time ago, but also just yesterday, that Clo was alive and we were working side by side, Laverne and Shirley, Lucy and Ethel, a hint of Thelma and Louise.

I went back to her obituary today, and her cousins had posted new photos, things I guess they found when clearing out her house, and they'd posted them. I got to see a couple of fur kids of hers I'd never seen before, the little loves of her life. :)

Many memories of her and all of them so good and sweet in my heart and mind. I thank God for having parents that taught me to let go of anger, and let God's power prevail.
His will was done, and Mark Edwin Montgomery should spend the rest of his life in prison, with no chance at parole for the double murders.

I'd also like to say that I'm thankful for justice for his brother's girlfriend, Joanne Butler, who was also murdered. I just found a photo of her- She was an animal lover, and a very pretty lady. I'm glad Clo wasn't alone when she died, but I'm so sorry Joanne died, too, and her small dog. ( no pet's name ever given).

Clo, friend of my heart, every moment in Heaven is the most beautiful life you can have for all eternity. I know, because I visited Heaven briefly during the emergency that happened in Florida when my son was born..you likely would remember some of the details if we could talk again.

You're still in my dreams, us working and laughing and just being us. We worked so hard, and you were a super fun gal to choose for my best friend at work.
Love lasts forever, so we're still friends, just parted for some years by time and space, life and eternal life. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back