Found Deceased AL - Daniel Osborn, 23, Hartselle, 3 Feb 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did find a Heather on Daniel’s FB under his friends list FYI.

I'll bring that person up with the roommate if I manage to get the roommate to speak with me. I'm off here for the night though but if something new comes up then I'll update you guys.

I wasn't able to speak with the roommate so I'm not really sure if there is anything else I can do. If anything new comes to light then I will come back and post but either way I plan to try and keep this thread alive until we find out where Daniel is. If you haven't already checked it out and you want to follow then here is the FB page made for him. Also, the family and friends appreciate you guys taking notice.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1197026703767765/

ugh, it's a closed group - meaning, have to be logged in/have a FB account. IMO the posts there won't reach as many as they might were it an open page. I can't see anything there but I hope for all who know and love this man that they get some good news soon.

Who was the last person to actually see Daniel?

The way it sounded to me it was his roommate (but I could be wrong) who said he left with Heather, if she actually exists, just not sure at this point. I mentioned previously there was a Heather FB friend of Daniel’s but not sure if they are one in the same. Heck, i’m not sure of anything at all with this case. There’s very little info out there re Daniel’s disappearance.

I don't think they have said for sure. This is the timeline of events as we currently know.

1) Daniel was last seen on Feb 3rd by his family.
2) On Feb 16th they received a text message around 1:20 pm but the family and friends are saying they don't believe he was the one who sent the text.
3) The Missing person report was filed on Feb 18th. Also, his cell phone battery died on the 18th.
4) Daniel's car is found on Feb 20th at a junkyard. 1 of the tires was blown out and the tag was missing.
5) Daniel's phone deactivated on Feb 21st after his minutes ran out on his phone.

This is where we currently stand.

hmmm, I can't find anything new but am bumping anyway. Anyone find anything more?

I'm still trying to find some stuff out but I have to be a bit discreet because I don't want any attention taken away from Daniel. I'm also worried about the possibility of foul play. The last thing I need is to piss off the wrong people.

I'm still trying to find some stuff out but I have to be a bit discreet because I don't want any attention taken away from Daniel. I'm also worried about the possibility of foul play. The last thing I need is to piss off the wrong people.

By all means, be extremely careful and don’t take any personal risk Morbid. We appreciate your contributions on Daniel’s behalf. Glad u are here with us.

I'm trying to be as careful as possible. I personally believe that foul play was involved simply because the Heather story makes less sense to me. I will continue to post on this thread until something occurs to prevent me from doing so, or if the case is solved. IF by some chance something happens to me, it's because someone did harm to me.

The car being dumped the way it was and the condition it was in is concerning enough....not to mention Daniel’s obvious disappearance.

Are u receiving pushback or being threatened? U have me worried. Maybe u should just leave this to LE to deal with and not ask anymore questions. Better safe than sorry.

The car being dumped the way it was and the condition it was in is concerning enough....not to mention Daniel’s obvious disappearance.

Are u receiving pushback or being threatened? U have me worried. Maybe u should just leave this to LE to deal with and not ask anymore questions. Better safe than sorry.

Right now I've done all of the sleuthing online and so far all of them are playing ball with me. At the moment I'm not worried too much about being attacked or anything. I just think it's possible if you ask too many questions.

I'm trying to be as careful as possible. I personally believe that foul play was involved simply because the Heather story makes less sense to me. I will continue to post on this thread until something occurs to prevent me from doing so, or if the case is solved. IF by some chance something happens to me, it's because someone did harm to me.
Had he paid rent to date, does anyone know?

Right now I've done all of the sleuthing online and so far all of them are playing ball with me. At the moment I'm not worried too much about being attacked or anything. I just think it's possible if you ask too many questions.

Please take care.

Insider information by anyone other than a WS Verified Insider (VI) is not allowed.

Unless a member is a VI, they cannot state information as fact unless it is substantiated by links to either MSM or LE.

If you know a major case player and wish to post about your knowledge of the individuals or information, please consider becoming a VI. Otherwise as a regular member, links must be provided.

Link to information about how to become a WS Verified Insider (VI)

:tyou:

Too much silence in this case.

Bumping for Daniel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member