AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..... Yall got me hooked on this case..... Has DNV ever disappeared for a period of time before, that anyone is aware of ?
I’m way behind too. I was kinda around at the beginning and fell behind. I clicked in today and saw the screenshot. Was Danniella wearing a dark or black shirt or jacket?

Someone mentioned earlier about the phone
Alethea: from what I understand....DW was headed home.....but did see that DNV was following him (he assumed she thought he was going to Ollie's and followed him for that reason, we know for fact that would not be why she'd follow him, she knew where ollie's was, used to work there)
Anyway: she flashes headlights.....He follows to this Shell whereat she informs him she forgot her phone at Dublin's and needs to go back and look for it.
So: DW is saying reason to stop at Shell was to get off road & confer about the fact she needed to go back for her phone...
and....for some reason he decided he'd go back for it too.....
Unless you're speculating as to any other reason the Shell was a way station....ie, totally aside from the DW fishy story about it....however, does seem to be fact that from Shell DW went to get phone from Dublins....but DNV remains at Shell station (& shortly is joined by another car for 17 minutes, they leave, she vanishes)....
I think the flashing of the lights was by whoever was driving her car. It was a signal something was wrong- ie we left the phone- and didn't leave a record

I know it was stated DNV gave JDT custody of daughter to keep her family from getting custody but does anyone know when she gave over custody? A couple years, a few months? Sorry if this has been mentioned and I missed!

We have to be able to find this video somewhere. How were screenshots not posted on some of the other boards? Maybe it was included in the middle of a news clip that's posted on YouTube.

I think I see people in the circles. The left circle could be someone from the side looking to the left, I think I see an arm holding a purse or bag. The right circle looks like someone looking in the direction on the camera with a hat on!

Attachments

• IMG_4878.JPG
    IMG_4878.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 157
Ima you're going to have to walk me through this. The two whiteish squareish things in the upper middle and upper right part of the photo - are those the gas station pumps?
Yes! I went through some of the footage showing the station but couldn’t find a similar angle. Both groups of people are standing near them. At first I thought the car and people behind Danniella’s car were getting gas until I looked closer. Except for the guy with the door/trunk open, he’s over to the right like he’s waiting or something.

I would like to thank all the people who posted so much information about Danniella. I am halfway through the first thread and have a much better idea of who Danniella was. Was this a random attack by more than one person at the Shell station - a complete fluke that she was there in the first place - nonetheless, she was carjacked and kidnapped/abducted?

Please feel free to add to this, modify it, help get it right so it's easier for us to understand what happened that night.

This is long ... sorry

My impression, based on what I read, is that that Danni moved to Mobile with her boyfriend's family 6 years ago. She was pregnant. She never married, the father of her child was in the military, her mother-in-law is raising her daughter. She does not have a close relationship with her natural family.

On June 17, 2018 Danni drew a mind-map of her goals. It was found in her apartment. Her goals included buying a car, preparing a bedroom for her daughter, taking her daughter to school every day, setting up a bank account, amongst others. At the time of her disappearance, she lived in an apartment near the Medal of Honor park. She worked at a place called PJChang (??), a restaurant. Several posts stated that she did not have debit or credit card, she used cash. Cash was found at her apartment. Since she didn't have a bank account, I'm guessing that someone must have co-signed for the car. Also, she wouldn't run away to start a new life with no bank account and cash at home.

On July 17 she went with her mother-in-law to pick up her car - seems to be some question whether it was a 2014 or 2017 model, but it does have green/white paper tags. To celebrate the achievement, Danniella was at The Dublin with three friends: two men and a woman. At 10:45, the group decided to go to Ollie's Mediterranean Bar. Danni put her phone on a car, and forgot about it.

One friend, DW, left the parking lot and she followed. When they were near the Shell station, she flashed her headlights at him and he pulled into the closed gas station. She must have said that she thought she left her phone at The Dublin, because they did not spend much time looking in her car for the phone. They arrived at 11:05PM, and 2 minutes later at 11:07 DW left the station and returned to The Dublin. He said that he thought that Danni was following him and that they became separated or she took a different route.

At 11:08 a car pulled into the Shell station. Danniella's car was still at the Shell station. Her GPS device was disabled while she was at the Shell station, and she didn't have a phone - no way to track her. I'm curious whether this Car 3 parked beside her, or parked in some way that blocked her car/exit

Danni's car and Car 3 left the Shell station together at 11:24, 16 minutes after Car 3 arrived. Danniella Vian is a missing person, and the homicide team is investigating. She disappeared on July 17, 2018.

Her phone was retrieved by her friend at approximately 11:30PM. He waited for her at The Dublin, then at Ollies, and then he returned his rental car at 1AM.

Here's a question. Are rental cars ever targeted as easy marks near the closed Shell station or other places near the airport road in Mobile? What if the rental car attracted attention, and Danniella was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

What else do we know? A map

upload_2018-9-19_20-1-7.png

upload_2018-9-19_20-2-0.png

Attachments

• Danniella Travel Corridors.jpg
    Danniella Travel Corridors.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 14
I think I see people in the circles. The left circle could be someone from the side looking to the left, I think I see an arm holding a purse or bag. The right circle looks like someone looking in the direction on the camera with a hat on!

I may be way off but I think your left circle might be the camera that is video taping the screen that is playing the video. On the left you can sort of see the reflection of what I think is someone's face that was sitting in front of the screen.

The video itself was up only a matter of minutes. I am sure the ones that did see it never thought that WPMI would be asked to take it down. so far I haven't heard from anyone that has seen the video and able to give a very good description of it. But LE may really not want that information out.

With no leads, I think it is great LE offered a reward, but at this point maybe releasing some information may be beneficial to the case. Someone had to see something.

Imstilla... could you draw over the image to show us what you’re seeing?
I don’t know how to do that. My little granddaughter’s my computer expert and she’s getting ready for bed for school tomorrow.
your circle is close on the right of the two people holding someone. Move over a little to the left. The n move your circle a little to the right to see the white/light car.

You could be 100% correct because I may be trying to see things. Does the left circle look like someone walking towards the camera with a hat and Sweatshirt with writing on the front? Of course this could be like finding images in clouds!!

I may be way off but I think your left circle might be the camera that is video taping the screen that is playing the video. On the left you can sort of see the reflection of what I think is someone's face that was sitting in front of the screen.

I agree with you ... I was at this very gas station 2 days ago and there is only one camera that points to the parking lot, the other cameras point towards the front door or that general area.

upload_2018-9-18_19-30-57-png.147696

I don’t know how to do that. My little granddaughter’s my computer expert and she’s getting ready for bed for school tomorrow.

your circle is close on the right of the two people holding someone. Move over a little to the left. The n move your circle a little to the right to see the white/light car.

I am having a hard time seeing where to love the circle. Is where I circled the car with the person standing at the back of a car with the trunk open?
Edit: love should be draw

Attachments

• IMG_4879.JPG
    IMG_4879.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 53
The video itself was up only a matter of minutes. I am sure the ones that did see it never thought that WPMI would be asked to take it down. so far I haven't heard from anyone that has seen the video and able to give a very good description of it. But LE may really not want that information out.

With no leads, I think it is great LE offered a reward, but at this point maybe releasing some information may be beneficial to the case. Someone had to see something.

I'm mad because I did watch it! I watched it once and saw the cars but it was dark so you couldn't really see anything so I didn't pay much attention to it. I think now knowing what to look for (was 1 & 3 the same car?) I'm beating myself up over it.

Just looking at routes that would take 20 minutes from The Duplin to the Shell Station on Government Road. The route that best matches leaving The Dublin at 10:45 and arriving at the Shell station at 11:05 goes right past Ollies.

I posted two maps in the last post, one was 14 minutes, the other was 31 minutes. This one is 20 minutes.

upload_2018-9-19_20-24-57.png

I'm mad because I did watch it! I watched it once and saw the cars but it was dark so you couldn't really see anything so I didn't pay much attention to it. I think now knowing what to look for (was 1 & 3 the same car?) I'm beating myself up over it.

What if we assume that DW did exactly as he said. Returning the car to the rental agency rather than go home may be related to being busted for being in town without calling his wife first. If we set that aside, and suppose that Danni was intercepted as she was pulling out behind DW, what would the cars look like.

When I looked at the parking lot, I guessed/assumed that they pulled into parking stalls. DW arrived first and - where did he park? She would have parked beside him. He pulled out first, she was second. Perhaps she was near the parking stalls when another car pulled in and blocked her exit. That's one scenario that points away from anyone she knew or was with that night.

Did a car follow them from The Duplin, or was it the neighborhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4