Found Deceased AL - Deundray Cottrell, 31, last seen around 10 PM, Birmingham, 4 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This post of mine is mainly trying to figure out if Morris was involved, and it's all my own thoughts and MOO. Don't think Julian Morris has been found yet by LE to be questioned, but he seems to be alive and has an attorney speaking to the media for him.

Morris was able to eat and enjoy a meal while his bf Deundray Cottrell was running frantically through yards and his family were searching for him. Either he didn't take it as serious as it was, or perhaps he was involved. Don't know what to make of this crazy story, but a young man was mysteriously found dead.

The fact is Deundray ended up deceased in the shed. Morris has an attorney speaking for him saying they are targeting Morris when they should be looking elsewhere for the Deundray's killer.

MOO, Morris knew Deundray jumped out a second story window when none of the other family members knew, so that tells me Morris was with him when Deundray decided he needed to start running from danger. How did he get so threatened to jump out a window just going to check on the dog, and apparently Morris was there to see him jump? What made Deundray feel so threatened to start running?
Who else could've been a threat to him? Did he get a text, call, or what happened to make him jump out a second story window?

The Birmingham Police Department has been asking the public to help them locate Julian Morris, described as a Black man, 5’6″, and 160 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to call their Homicide Unite at 205-254-1764 or Crime Stoppers at 205-254-7777.

Deundray Cottrell homicide: Search for boyfriend Julian Morris | FOX 5 News

Lawyer fights 'misinformation' in Deundray Cottrell's death

ETA-- At the 0:44 mark, it shows him walking through a yard and Deundray doesn't look as frantic as I imagined from other reports I've heard that he was running as though pursued, and dropping articles of clothing.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back