AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Finished reading through all 29 pages of this thread.

A question for the list if not already included.

*Was the license tested for fingerprints?

John Barrentine also said that his son thought he was at work at his father's shop while he was incarcerated, although his son went to the jail to visit him.
http://www.wiregrass.net/ozark/chronology.html

I remember reading one of his stories was it was someone from his dads work or something. Do we have any info on the his dad's place of business. Quoted above it states "shop" was this a auto shop? this could account for the oil?

I don't know of any mention of the DL being tested for prints. One would surely hope so.

As for the shop belonging to Barrentine's father, I don't remember any mention of that either. I do remember there was discussion of the grease stain on the seat being related to someone working in an auto shop.

I have completely changed my theory.

I believe the there may be some truth in the girls visiting the judges son. His familys property is out skipper road. So if they were indeed there then on their way back to 231 they may have stopped to call home since they would be late. There is truth that this boys family would have alot of power. I also believe that what personintheknow states to be true. What I wonder is if the person that personintheknow refers to as TJ could be the person that msm reports encouraging Barrentine to talk for the reward with initials LTJ. This person appears to have/ has a residence on Briarcliff rd which is close.

A quick question.

What time is it stated that Barrentine went for milk and to where? Wasn't it at 11 and at the place the girls were at? How would he not know that place would be closed.

Wanttohelp, go back and look at the maps that point out where Barrentine lived, the Big/Little, etc. where the girls were found, then compare that to your new theory.

Wanttohelp, go back and look at the maps that point out where Barrentine lived, the Big/Little, etc. where the girls were found, then compare that to your new theory.

yes that is why i asked about the going for milk thing. I think they are all involved Barrentine, good ole boy, and the two personintheknow mentions. all same age and imo all friends

yes that is why i asked about the going for milk thing. I think they are all involved Barrentine, good ole boy, and the two personintheknow mentions. all same age and imo all friends

Many dont believe this to be anything but rumors, but i still haven't discarded the possibility it could be true.

IMO the party was at the following address

8167 SOUTH ST COLUMBIA, AL 36319

on the 3 acres land. NO way would they be at the BP, trying to get there, and end up in ozark

IMO the party was at the following address

8167 SOUTH ST COLUMBIA, AL 36319

on the 3 acres land. NO way would they be at the BP, trying to get there, and end up in ozark

just reading through the wiregrass threads and yep, I was correct in where the party was.

this is a better map...I myself have been to that field dozens of times. I drove by there just last week. I also saw the handwritten map (a copy was available online at one time) and I can tell you, even knowing exactly where the field is located, I would never have found it had I been following that map!!!

the field party was held on whetstone drive, a little bit east of the place where county road 170 intersects whetstone. You may have to zoom in or out to see the details.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...&geodiff=1
http://www.wiregrass.com/WiregrassForums/tabid/55/aft/6211/afpg/10/Default.aspx

not sure i had read this.

Btw, there is mention of a skipperville party at wiregrass as well. good ole boy family owns some acres on skipperville rd a straight shoot down the biglittle store

2PAUMOT.png

not sure i had read this.

Btw, there is mention of a skipperville party at wiregrass as well. good ole boy family owns some acres on skipperville rd a straight shoot down the biglittle store

2PAUMOT.png

Wait a minute...I don't remember KNOWING the girls stood in water? Just that their jeans were wet...? This is a long thread but I really don't recall seeing or reading this.

That being said, the article also states they were found in the trunk at 2AM when it was actually closer to 2PM. There are a couple other errors in that article but I attribute that to the sheer horror of the crime. This case haunts me.

It feels like this case is begging to be solved...just one piece of "something" is all it needs. Soon I hope. These girl's deserve nothing less. God Speed.

Was 27 and N union the 1st stoplight they would have come to at that time in Ozark if they drove as directed?

Was the lake at the corner of Larkin and Peacock there at the time of the murders?
Could you get a vehicle from the curve on Larkin to the concrete drainage canal just North of curve and was it(canal) there at the time of the murders? Was it open or was it fenced along its path?
There appears, in the past, to be interest around the abandoned house on Depot Ln. and those places are relatively close.

From the light at 27/123/N Union to the Dale was there the same access road then as currently to Dale County Public Lake?

Was the lake off of Edna Dr. South of town and the one at the end of Fair Ave. there at the time of the murders, both give good access to waste deep water, Herring Rd., drop the car cut thru the ball fields(if there at the time)and the woods and you're at Young St?

I cant answer your questions about the lakes, but IIRC, there is 1stop , 1 block before you get to the Union 123 intersection.

On Depot Ln, there is an abandoned depot ad well as a large ramshackle house catty corner across from it. Its possible the house was empty when the girls were killed, but it had tenets the day a few months back that Dime Detective(where is he?) and I made pictures that are posted back a ways in the thread. We werent there together making pics, we coincidentally ended up visiting the Ozark several hours apart on the same day.

Guys, this is a longshot, but I was just reading on another thread that RAT, the suspect arrested in the abduction of Alexis Murphy lived in Ft Walton FL in the past, possibly in the 90s. He fits quite a few of the profile characteristics of the girls killer. Definitely enough to check deeper into where he was at when the girls were killed. Ft Walton definitely isnt too far away for him to have been the killer. I'm tied up all day but for sure plan to do some digging tonight, if anyone wants to start now, please do.

Is the Big/little gas station in a place that travelers could easily come across? Or is it really only a gas station locals would know about?

MOO is that it wold be mostly locals unless someone were taking trip along the backroads.

Last night on a local forum, Wire grass Live, a member brought the girls case up. I believe you have to be registered to read there. He mentioned this case, I think its worth looking into. i plan to try to find out more later today,I'm working right now.

"I read the various theories from the links provided. One of the theories was the killer could have been someone from Fort Rucker. Fort Rucker has soldiers from all over the world who are here temporary. Many aviators have multiple tours at Rucker. I remember reading about the murder of a Daleville High School student back in the 90s. Assuming this theory has merit, I was wondering if there were any similarities between the two cases? As for as I know the Daleville murder was never solved."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds