AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were these girls "confirmed" virgins? Just curious if this is fact or rumor..

Where were these girls "confirmed" virgins? Just curious if this is fact or rumor..

It was a detail from the autopsy that an insider leaked and JB's sister took issue with him for discussing it.

Thank you for that detail Maybe the cop killed her because she refused to have sex with him?

It was a detail from the autopsy that an insider leaked and JB's sister took issue with him for discussing it.

If this is true, then wouldn't it pretty much disprove the rumor that JB was having a relationship with a LE officer?

Does anyone know if LEOs in the area had their DNA tested against the DNA found on The victim? I have read posts on other sites that point to specific LEOs working in Ozark at the time who tried to proposition under aged girls.

If this is true, then wouldn't it pretty much disprove the rumor that JB was having a relationship with a LE officer?

Maybe, they could have been involved but not yet intimate. Does the fact that she was still a virgin suggest that the donator of the DNA knew this and that is why she was not raped (in the classic sense)? Is this evidence that she knew the donator of DNA and possibly was not forced into anything? I go back to a previous post a made about the DNA on the panties. What is the likelihood a girl has her pants down exposing panties, gets raped, and keeps her virginity? I would say it would be rare unless the victim was possibly on her period. If she was menstrating then that would make some sense.

Maybe a crime of opportunity, but what crime? It all seems so random without a set goal for the crime. If it was robbery, why did they leave money and other valuables? But the pockets were turned inside out like they were searched, besides what 17 hear old has a lot of money on their person?
If it was sexual, why no penetration? I can see MAYBE the presence of two victims made the would be rapist leery of doing everything he may want to and settled for oral rape. The wet pants legs of the girls may support this theory but, how did semen get on her panties then? Her pants were down and then he let her put them back on then shot them? That makes no sense either for me. Unless they were going to be released but tried to escape and abductor escalated his violence.
Murder, why not just kill them and go if that was the main motive?

What contradicts or supports robbery?
What contradicts or supports sexual assault?
What are your thoughts?

This finally clicked with me. If they were pulled over by a drug interdiction unit they would be patted down and pockets emptied looking for illegal substances. Their pockets would be inside out. This is another clue that possibly points to LE involvement.
1) license out on dash
2) Window cracked open to allow license to be passed through
3) Pockets turned inside out as if searched

Anyone have anything else that points to possible LE involvement?

The car, not sure what you guys think if why the car was on Herring. Maybe easy get away for the perp? What if the car was parked not to provide an easy get away for perp but as to not identify or implicate police that were working a certain area? The car was moved to hide where the murder took place, that way it would not point to anyone, IMO. A lot of things make sense if you are willing to accept that LE could be responsible.

This finally clicked with me. If they were pulled over by a drug interdiction unit they would be patted down and pockets emptied looking for illegal substances. Their pockets would be inside out. This is another clue that possibly points to LE involvement.
1) license out on dash
2) Window cracked open to allow license to be passed through
3) Pockets turned inside out as if searched

Anyone have anything else that points to possible LE involvement?

The car, not sure what you guys think if why the car was on Herring. Maybe easy get away for the perp? What if the car was parked not to provide an easy get away for perp but as to not identify or implicate police that were working a certain area? The car was moved to hide where the murder took place, that way it would not point to anyone, IMO. A lot of things make sense if you are willing to accept that LE could be responsible.

I am certainly killing to accept LE COULD be responsible but to me it is almost to convenient, all these signs that point to LE. I consider it just as possible it was someone trying to make it look like these girls were detained by LE. jmo

....Or a LE impersonator. The semen suggests a sexual motive. It still could have been a lone, sexually motivated, LE impersonator. The driver's window of the car was cracked, but not completely open. To me, that suggests maybe JB had some hesitancy in rolling down the window. Maybe she wasn't sure if the guy was a cop or not. Blue light but no uniform....

If the victims were virgins, as stated above, it is difficult to imagine jealousy as a motive. Usually we guys get jealous over females we already know intimately.

Logic dictates it was multiple LEOs involved in the murders. The LEOs were most likely involved in drug-dealing and.other crimes too

Logic dictates it was multiple LEOs involved in the murders. The LEOs were most likely involved in drug-dealing and.other crimes too

Why would "logic" dictate that HotRod?

I am still suspicious of the white truck. Especially if it is true what Jacqui said about the two shirtless white dudes that blocked them in in Headland.

I just don't think it is one rogue leo. It would be too hard for one dirty cop to pull off. That's why I belive there were multiple cops involved. This combined with the fact that the entire area during this time was known for widespread police corruption.

Cool J, I agree. What are the chances of them being followed and blocked in a way that frightened them, and then getting abducted and murdered later in the same evening? It is certainly suspicious.

If LE were involved, I don't think the vehicle would have been left where it was left. That's just my opinion.

I am like a 1960's pull string toy... because I say the same things over and over. But to me... it's the biggest clue.

The vehicle was left where it was left for a reason. Plain and simple. The area is not as "remote" as pictures seem to indicate. Yes, it does happen to be the "most remote" road in the immediate vicinity... but you have to pass a lot of homes and populated areas to get to where it was left. Gunshots and screams would be heard quite easily. An obvious reason why the murders didn't take place there.

So ask the question... who would leave the vehicle there and why?
My answer hasn't changed. Someone who was alone and needed to walk back home or to their vehicle. Someone who knew the area well. I think the police thought this through and it's why they liked the same guy that I like for this. JB

If LE were involved, I don't think the vehicle would have been left where it was left. That's just my opinion.

I am like a 1960's pull string toy... because I say the same things over and over. But to me... it's the biggest clue.

The vehicle was left where it was left for a reason. Plain and simple. The area is not as "remote" as pictures seem to indicate. Yes, it does happen to be the "most remote" road in the immediate vicinity... but you have to pass a lot of homes and populated areas to get to where it was left. Gunshots and screams would be heard quite easily. An obvious reason why the murders didn't take place there.

My answer hasn't changed. Someone who was alone and needed to walk back home or to their vehicle. Someone who knew the area well. I think the police thought this through and it's why they liked the same guy that I like for this. JB

But you would have to overlook certain other clues. One being the drivers license out or the pockets being turned inside out in what was NOT a robbery. I too think the car is a big but for different reasons, I think it was moved to prevent discovery of the murder scene because that would implicate the murderer(s).

But you would have to overlook certain other clues. One being the drivers license out or the pockets being turned inside out in what was NOT a robbery. I too think the car is a big but for different reasons, I think it was moved to prevent discovery of the murder scene because that would implicate the murderer(s).

I agree it was moved to hide the murder scene... but that being a bonus and a secondary reason. Just too risky late at night with bodies in your trunk driving a vehicle not registered to you. If someone else was working with you... take it out of town... with them following you. Put it in a secluded area... drop it in a lake or pond. Why put it in an area where you KNOW it will be found soon? Because you have to get back home.

I don't have all the answers. I don't even have all the clues... and even if I did... I still couldn't get all the answers. Maybe the fact that they were both thought to be virgins means that they put up one hell of a fight for a sexually motivated crime. Maybe they started screaming and it was easier to just shoot them than fight with them.

I just feel like even the most amateur killer would hide the victims better if given the choice to do so. It just turns out he got lucky in my opinion.

I don't think it was a robbery... obviously. I don't think it was a "hit" by LE. In my opinion... if corrupt LE were involved... we would never have found the victims and possibly not found their vehicle. My opinion only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member