GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, help me out here. I am confused.

This article is dated March 24, 2011 It appears to be reported immediately after the NG verdict on the prior murder charges.

What burglary charge are you talking about? I am only aware of some weapons violations for which he is now out on bond. Is there also a burglary charge? And when?

From the link below: Neely said Lee also has an outstanding warrant for the Dallas County Sheriff's Department for burglary.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2008/dec/31/teen_arrested_for_double_murder1-ar-2131938/

I think I was assuming that he went to Dallas County on the burglary charge after the NG verdict. That might be incorrect.

Saying LE has not said anything about the car, but were looking for it earlier.

Nothing on NG yet about him being the mother's BF.

Showing pics of the blood pools on the road. There is a LOT...3 separate pools. He needs to be found...NOW.

From the link below: Neely said Lee also has an outstanding warrant for the Dallas County Sheriff's Department for burglary.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2008/dec/31/teen_arrested_for_double_murder1-ar-2131938/

I think I was assuming that he went to Dallas County on the burglary charge after the NG verdict. That might be incorrect.

From what I was reading, Lee was found in Lowndes County and booked into Dallas County for the murders, and the warrant was also from Dallas County. They probably handled both cases at some point. Maybe he got time served for the burglary since he was found not guilty for the murders.

The bloody dirt makes me want to vomit.

I wonder when they started to check out the mother's neighbors. Having a neighbor with Deandra's criminal history would set off sirens.

He should never have been on the street. Why did they set his bond so low? I hope that judge can't sleep!

From what I was reading, Lee was found in Lowndes County and booked into Dallas County for the murders, and the warrant was also from Dallas County. They probably handled both cases at some point. Maybe he got time served for the burglary since he was found not guilty for the murders.

It sounds like his burglary trial took place after the murder trial, and it sounds like he received a short sentence and was released. But it's not that clear without some court records.

NG reporter just stated that the POI and the mom were in a relationship and recently broke up a few days ago.

If someone is found "not guilty", the judge shouldn't be considering what he was accused of prior and found not guilty in order to set the bond on the weapons case.

I would wish that the jurors that came with the "not guilty" verdict are the ones that can't sleep now.

No, you are pretty much right, except for one thing. He was wanted on the burglary charge BEFORE he was arrested for the 2008 murders!

Holy mackrel. This guy has quite the rap sheet for his age.

Let's see: A burglary charge, 2 murder charges, multiple weapons violations, resisting arrest and now 3 MORE murder charges pending.

Yeah, somebody explain to me WHY this creep was walking the streets.

Kristi (reporter) just talking with host on NG, broke the news about the possible relationship between DL and the mother.

I'm sitting on my hands right now...waiting for more from LE....but I am fuming!!!!

It sounds like his burglary trial took place after the murder trial, and it sounds like he received a short sentence and was released. But it's not that clear without some court records.

That would makes sense since he was already in Dallas County. I sure would like to know if he received probation though.

That is exactly what I think happened.

I wonder if this POI was expecting the mother to get some of the old fellas money. Then she broke up and he was angry that he would not be in line for a hand out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl
Back