Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are suicidal people generally smiling and happy right before they commit the act? Do people who are in a manic state act happy? Are people who are in a manic state at risk for suicide?

I don't know much about those types of mental illness. I'm just confused because she was smiling so much in the surveillance video from the gas station... She didn't act like someone who was getting ready to harm herself, but I could be wrong. IMO

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Yes, yes and yes. Mania can make you commit risky behaviors and manic episodes are also typically followed by a severe and dibilitating depression with suicidal ideations. Some folks appear content just before suicide because they d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be very interesting to see where the spouses phone pinged during afternoon & night she went missing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

It should be very interesting to see where the spouses phone pinged during afternoon & night she went missing.

At the same time, IF he was involved, he may not have been "directly" involved.

Still on the fence about it all....it appears very convoluted.
What if Jennifer had a breakdown as a result of the stress resulting from the fight they had (husband did admit they were fighting, hence him staying at the son's place, as did the daughters say they had some trouble)

" Bret told Dateline that Jennifer had medical issues that he believes could have caused her mental distress."

I don't like this.

This is subtle disparagent which is unexpected.
When somone goes missing all animosity is put aside in fear of what the missing maybe going through.
A victim is in a vulnerable position, and we do not expect to hear anyone disparage a person in such danger or risk, especially after going missing. No matter how subtle the disparagement is, it is not something we expect to her.

Why do the guilty sometimes disparage a victim?

It may be that the perpetrator of harm against the victim is seeking to justify the action taken against the victim.

This is not to say that the husband caused the disappearance of Jennifer.
It is only a small point yet should be concidered overall.

" Bret told Dateline that Jennifer had medical issues that he believes could have caused her mental distress."

I don't like this.

This is subtle disparagent which is unexpected.
People with Multiple Sclerosis are three times more likely to become depressed. Researchers aren’t sure whether that’s caused by the illness or a reaction to it.

There is also evidence of co-morbidity with other psychiatric disorders/symptoms, although it hasn’t been reasearched enough to say for sure.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/articles-and-answers/ask-the-expert/ms-mental-health

contradictory:

[FONT=&amp] She (Beth) said her mother told her Brent had asked for a divorce and had asked Jennifer to move out.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Jennifer’s husband Bret (sp) said he had not asked his wife for a divorce or asked her to move out.

from article I posted.[/FONT]

Maybe Mom lied to her daughter.

I do not think the mom lied to the daughter. They are a testament to the way she raised them. In his statement "Bret told Dateline that Jennifer had medical issues that he believes could have caused her mental distress." he said she *had* health issues not *has* may be a key word.

As silent as everyone is seemingly being, my guess is the other councilmen are going to keep spouses info and pinging VERY quiet and possibly even covered up...[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,
I am in the South and believe I can help greatly in this case if directed to the proper contacts or have them directed to me... I am new to this site and could use some help. I am a verified expert on this site as a Forensic Psychologist. Thanks so much!
~SM256

Hi Everyone,

FieryNerd is now a verified insider in Jennifer's case.

Please, as always, treat FieryNerd with respect.

Remember FieryNerd does not need to provide links to their posts and it's up to you whether to believe what FieryNerd posts or not.

Thank you

Thank you so much, Fiery Nerd, for becoming a VI. Hopefully you can help shed some light on anything you feel may help us figure out what happened to Jennifer, and more importantly, where she might be now.

And SM256, thank you for chiming in!

In his statement "Bret told Dateline that Jennifer had medical issues that he believes could have caused her mental distress." he said she *had* health issues not *has* may be a key word.

Did he? This isn't a direct quote, it's paraphrasing.

Hi All,
I am in the South and believe I can help greatly in this case if directed to the proper contacts or have them directed to me... I am new to this site and could use some help. I am a verified expert on this site as a Forensic Psychologist. Thanks so much!
~SM256

This is what I found: If you have any information on Jennifer’s whereabouts, please call the Moulton Police Department at (256) 974-3961.

However, there is also a PI working for the family on this case. She has been interviewed on MSM.
http://www.waff.com/story/38089062/...expose-shed-new-light-on-womans-disappearance

Wow that article is very interesting...it seems Jennifer and her daughter had a little fight and its interesting that the husband is saying he didn't ask for a divorce or for her to move out and most of all the text messages she sent to him??? Are those confirmed text messages he received from her? If so, maybe I am leaning towards suicide but I have an issue with the tensions between her husband (stepfather) and her grown daughters and her car location and body location. If you are committing suicide are you going to drive someone where your car and yourself cannot be located? Drive 25 miles away from your home? I still have hinky meter up with the husband.

People with Multiple Sclerosis are three times more likely to become depressed. Researchers aren’t sure whether that’s caused by the illness or a reaction to it.

There is also evidence of co-morbidity with other psychiatric disorders/symptoms, although it hasn’t been reasearched enough to say for sure.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/articles-and-answers/ask-the-expert/ms-mental-health

This is very true, and as a person with MS I live with it myself. However, I think @JC40 could have a point, depending on how JW's spouse worded his assessment. The way Dateline reports it, it does come off a little like him trying to deflect any spotlight from himself and back onto her-- to give some extra context to the idea that a seemingly happy woman would suddenly disappear and off herself.

On another note, I distrust Brent for another reason. His evasion from the press is ridiculous. Besides making him look guilty of something, it makes him look like a sleazy politician, concerned with nothing more than his own appearance to the public.

And one more thing. The chief of police there gives me a bad vibe as well. Like he's protecting someone.

I'm from the Deep South. In these small towns, stuff like this still goes on.

Of course, I am not accusing anyone of anything directly. But this case really stinks bad.

I'm afraid that because the state of AL is corrupt in my experience and its all about money and who you know that she may never be found and if so justice won't be to the party responsible if this is not suicide

Assuming family has already looked to see if she had a storage anywhere.

Is there bodies of water deep enough to sink the Tahoe ?

On another note, I distrust Brent for another reason. His evasion from the press is ridiculous. Besides making him look guilty of something, it makes him look like a sleazy politician, concerned with nothing more than his own appearance to the public.

This! I'm local although I don't personally know either Jennifer and her daughters or Brent and his sons, but I've thought it was strange from the beginning that he seemed to distance himself from all news reports about her being missing. I could overlook his not being vocal on social media as lots of men his age really don't do social media, but with him being in the public eye it's just weird to me that he hasn't spoken publicly with the media. He may be innocent, but in my opinion his actions have made him look guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu