Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't have to search the house if he knew she wasn't there. Just like he'd been gone and knew she was driving the Tahoe at 1 am.

Her daughters didn't have her code, but did her husband?

I know some spouses share passwords or have them written down somewhere the other can access it.

Also, certain models of iPhones have the fingerprint/touch feature to unlock. I've never tried to reset mine to factory settings, but I do have a secondary user fingerprint set up to access it in case of emergency.

“Brent White, who received a text message from Jennifer at 1:28 a.m., also described a text message that sounded suicidal in nature. He said the series of text messages he exchanged with his wife were as follows:

Jennifer: ‘Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later.’

Brent: ‘Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well.’

Jennifer: ‘I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you.

SNIPPED and bbm

I find it mildly perturbing that he asked for clarification from her regarding the "being good to her girls" statement.
To me, it smacks of being self-centered and on the defensive. If I received a text hinting at "heading to glory" and "finally being at peace" (paraphrasing) it's likely that my response would be along the lines of "What do you mean by heading to glory. . . etc." and not "why would I not be good to your girls."

IME, MOO, etc.

Brent's response....his wife is implying suicide, and that's how he responds? wth? no, wait please don't do this, we will work things out, where are you, think of your daughters and grandkids, things will be ok, let me come get you....

If these texts are legit... Maybe he thought she meant be good to her girls through the divorce. If my husband and I were splitting or going through a really tough time and he sent me that text, I would probably take it as him saying that he’s sorry for what led to the split and to not hold it against his kids.

Someone else had commented how Brent is putting on his politician persona in the media which is a far cry from his social media (paraphrasing). I haven’t seen his social media but I find that interesting because I feel like her daughters are doing the same. For instance, her daughter commented about the affair on Facebook, making it as if it was a confirmed affair, but now is saying differently in the news reports. I noticed a couple of things that were said in the recently linked news article contradicted what she was saying on social media. I’m not judging because I cannot imagine going through what they all are going through. I’m just pointing out that it’s not just the husband who is acting differently on social media vs in news interviews. Which I don’t think is uncommon. JMO

My gut is telling me suicide. I hope the family has answers soon. [emoji120]

If these texts are legit... Maybe he thought she meant be good to her girls through the divorce. If my husband and I were splitting or going through a really tough time and he sent me that text, I would probably take it as him saying that he’s sorry for what led to the split and to not hold it against his kids.

Someone else had commented how Brent is putting on his politician persona in the media which is a far cry from his social media (paraphrasing). I haven’t seen his social media but I find that interesting because I feel like her daughters are doing the same. For instance, her daughter commented about the affair on Facebook, making it as if it was a confirmed affair, but now is saying differently in the news reports. I noticed a couple of things that were said in the recently linked news article contradicted what she was saying on social media. I’m not judging because I cannot imagine going through what they all are going through. I’m just pointing out that it’s not just the husband who is acting differently on social media vs in news interviews. Which I don’t think is uncommon. JMO

My gut is telling me suicide. I hope the family has answers soon. [emoji120]

And let's remember, we (in general) don't really know much about any of these people around this case, and cannot sleuth them and report on it here.

Maybe the lady just felt defeated. A serious health issue whether under control or not, a super-stressful and demanding job, the wife of someone in the public eye, city government no less, a possible love triangle but at any rate marriage problems and arguing to at least the point that some moving plans are made and divorce is spoken of. Add to that that I think her grandkid(s) were frequently under her care at night, GAH! Maybe when the daughter tried to slow the roll on the packing Jennifer took that as not being supportive enough (not saying that is true, but in a high stress situation, molehills can become mountains in someone's mind).

My biggest hope (unrealistic at this late date, I know) is that Jennifer just got fed up and decided to put herself first for a change. Decided to chuck it all and go rent a villa somewhere that feels like paradise to her. I have often thought of doing that! LOL. It wouldn't be all that hard to push the go button on that plan if you've had it up to your earlobes with life as you know it.

I'm wondering about the Tahoe, said not to be her daily driver. Was it an old "spare" vehicle, laying around? If so, I can see her taking that instead as it's likely paid off (2007) and saying, "Let him keep everything else! I'm free!"
Hoping her 'glory' is really just a glorious place where she feels peaceful and free. Still also wondering if they got tax refund checks in paper form? She could have cashed them and stashed the money. It's also not hard to stash money away little by little if you know a marriage is in trouble.

I'm not ready at all to believe she is deceased. Of course, I admit that might be because I am being optimistic. I will continue to watch for any developments and hope for the best.

And let's remember, we (in general) don't really know much about any of these people around this case, and cannot sleuth them and report on it here.

Maybe the lady just felt defeated. A serious health issue whether under control or not, a super-stressful and demanding job, the wife of someone in the public eye, city government no less, a possible love triangle but at any rate marriage problems and arguing to at least the point that some moving plans are made and divorce is spoken of. Add to that that I think her grandkid(s) were frequently under her care at night, GAH! Maybe when the daughter tried to slow the roll on the packing Jennifer took that as not being supportive enough (not saying that is true, but in a high stress situation, molehills can become mountains in someone's mind).

My biggest hope (unrealistic at this late date, I know) is that Jennifer just got fed up and decided to put herself first for a change. Decided to chuck it all and go rent a villa somewhere that feels like paradise to her. I have often thought of doing that! LOL. It wouldn't be all that hard to push the go button on that plan if you've had it up to your earlobes with life as you know it.

I'm wondering about the Tahoe, said not to be her daily driver. Was it an old "spare" vehicle, laying around? If so, I can see her taking that instead as it's likely paid off (2007) and saying, "Let him keep everything else! I'm free!"
Hoping her 'glory' is really just a glorious place where she feels peaceful and free. Still also wondering if they got tax refund checks in paper form? She could have cashed them and stashed the money. It's also not hard to stash money away little by little if you know a marriage is in trouble.

I'm not ready at all to believe she is deceased. Of course, I admit that might be because I am being optimistic. I will continue to watch for any developments and hope for the best.

Thank you for the reminder. I would love to believe that is the case too!

Her daughters stated early on that she had high blood pressure and didn´t take her medicine with her. I tried to think maybe she went to a medical facility of some kind for help. She wouldn´t need it there.

Or she thought she would be right back, $10 in gas, etc etc. She may have thought this was going to be a quick trip. Just guessing of course.

Curious if anyone wanted rid of her ? Hired someone? Friends in low places? Anyone close to her have those types of funds?

Bless her poor grandchildren , daughters & mother. I cannot imagine what they are going thru.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Her daughters stated early on that she had high blood pressure and didn´t take her medicine with her. I tried to think maybe she went to a medical facility of some kind for help. She wouldn´t need it there.

She may have checked into a mental health facility. I see Decatur Morgan has an impatient facility. Because of her position with that hospital, her chart would likely be under a pseudonym, in my experience and opinion.

I have the feeling she committed suicide, I keep going back to one of the earlier media links, where the daughter goes to her house to help her pack and found totes of clothing outside in totes and the mother shushing her and urging her to leave, she could handle it. Why whisper, she was home alone. Why not let her help, she was already there, Then in less than 10 minutes she was at the service station. In the middle of packing??? It almost sounds either her meds were messing with her mentally, she was in the midst of a breakdown, I also wonder if she was having some type of delusional episode and the husband saying there was no affair, and all of the recent arguments could have been delusions. Sometimes medication can cause some mental health episodes, Even thoughts of suicide. It just seems like something else going on. JMO of course

I have the feeling she committed suicide, I keep going back to one of the earlier media links, where the daughter goes to her house to help her pack and found totes of clothing outside in totes and the mother shushing her and urging her to leave, she could handle it. Why whisper, she was home alone. Why not let her help, she was already there, Then in less than 10 minutes she was at the service station. In the middle of packing??? It almost sounds either her meds were messing with her mentally, she was in the midst of a breakdown, I also wonder if she was having some type of delusional episode and the husband saying there was no affair, and all of the recent arguments could have been delusions. Sometimes medication can cause some mental health episodes, Even thoughts of suicide. It just seems like something else going on. JMO of course

I wonder if any of her co-workers could attest to that. She has not been herself etc. Hmm, I can see it but I still have issues with the timeline, the dumped phone, not using her usual car and all those buckets of packed stuff including the bins with her grand children's clothes that I think I read were outside by the garage and she just up and left that? If the daughter was rushed out then she wouldn't have been able to load those in her car. It seems so rushed and then 12 hours later the text messages. I don't know. IMO

With her medical knowledge she would know how to do it. Also, there are a lot of safe houses for abused women in undisclosed locations that would help her. All kinds of possibilities but I don´t know.

Also, certain models of iPhones have the fingerprint/touch feature to unlock. I've never tried to reset mine to factory settings, but I do have a secondary user fingerprint set up to access it in case of emergency.

Yes they do, but to reset them, you need the passcode. Fingerprint will not work.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Brent was staying with his son to "cool off" from their fight, but also because Brent's son had received some bad news. Staying out of the media is the way some people deal with tragedy- especially people who have lived in the spotlight and been judged by the court of public opinion. I think her daughters have done a wonderful job of posting information about their mom and there probably isn't anything that a man, who doesn't use social media all that much, could have said better so he simply reposted. The "missing 12 hours" has bothered me, but as some have said, she could have written the text earlier and scheduled it to be sent at 1:30 am. Or when I have bad service, my texts sometimes take hours to go through. So because of the service in Bankhead forest, she could have typed it earlier.

Brent was staying with his son to "cool off" from their fight, but also because Brent's son had received some bad news. Staying out of the media is the way some people deal with tragedy- especially people who have lived in the spotlight and been judged by the court of public opinion. I think her daughters have done a wonderful job of posting information about their mom and there probably isn't anything that a man, who doesn't use social media all that much, could have said better so he simply reposted. The "missing 12 hours" has bothered me, but as some have said, she could have written the text earlier and scheduled it to be sent at 1:30 am. Or when I have bad service, my texts sometimes take hours to go through. So because of the service in Bankhead forest, she could have typed it earlier.

From the research I’ve done on automated/scheduled texts, the closest one can get to this is to download an app to remind you to send the text—similar to an event in your phones calendar. I very well may have missed a way that it can be done though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be done on message. Type a name and a message go to the three bars on top and click it gives you options.

It can be done on message. Type a name and a message go to the three bars on top and click it gives you options.

What kind of phone is this on? I don’t believe iPhone has this ability?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The messages could have been programmed to go out at a later time. That is easy. But would they still be sent after the phone had been restored to factory settings?

But was't the cell phone reset AFTER the group text? From what I understand, the reset occurred after 1:17 am or thereabouts......or do they in fact know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc