Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...that being said, it'll be interesting to see how they spin the decision to post the private information they posted.

Aside from a bit of exasperation, I don't see much in the way of emotion in that list of "facts".
I think the whole post is pathetic but let‘s agree to disagree. [emoji4]

WOW, indeed. What is wrong with the Moulton PD? :facepalm:

I sure hope someone has a screenshot of that post. They definitely make it clear their "investigation" is over, as they've drawn too many conclusions that eliminate the need to investigate anything further. :rolleyes:

Also, a denial of an affair is the only "evidence" needed in Alabama, I guess. :moo:

I do know from the very beginning family (daughters) were able to gain access and take over her Facebook.
They made a post in the beginning they didn’t want people to think if was Jennifer, but that they had taken it over.
I’m not super tech savvy , but I wonder how that was done?
IF they got her passwords reset via AT&T, ( hypothetically)that would explain it.
She did share her account with her husband.
Otherwise, this raises questions, for ex: they were able to get her IPad or computer, BUT do t know if purse and medications are gone or not.
In many situations where access to FB by the family occurs I attribute it to the family having access to the computer and web browser where the login has been saved and/or login is automatic.

It is also possible that Jennifer used a computer at one of her daughter's homes and logged into FB in a browser and saved the password and that is how they obtained access.

Obviously I have to guess at such things.

I CANNOT believe what I just read from the facebook....in utter shock..but now I am leaning towards the most realistic outcome is that she harmed herself and her husband did not harm her. I was shocked to see some of those facts as I have not heard those before

I've always thought the daughter's story about finding her children's clothes packed up and sitting beside the garage was odd. I thought Marshell might be mad because the daughter wouldn't help her pack up all her stuff, and that's why she shushed her. This new information certainly makes me question a little bit more what that discussion with her mother - the last conversation we know about - was REALLY like.

Maybe it wasn't as civil as she'd have us believe.

MOO.

Woooooow.

I have stayed silent in this case.

But. Woooooooow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, has their Facebook page been hacked? Or are they putting Jennifer‘s daughters in a bad light for dumping their children with their grandparents? AND making her medication public?
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=934520910062965&id=488327671348960
Actually, I found the most enlightening information to be be working with the Auburn Police department much further southeast of last ping, and the two gulf coast police departments - Gulf Shore and Orange Beach.

There had to be good reason to engage such police departments that far removed from the area.

Speaking personally, I would not trust any law enforcement agency who put out a condescending statement like that. Fact. It reads entirely personally and unprofessionally.

Edit: The line about 3 fathers is beyond unnecessary and blatant shade.

Agreed. Let's call it what it is VICTIM BASHING!

That isn't what I'd call victim bashing, if you're talking about the "mother or any of the 3 fathers" bit. Unnecessary shade, yes.

Just a vicious and out of line post by LE.I'm really just stunned by this.

Extremely unprofessional statement that seems to have been written by someone who is quite impulsive and has an axe to grind.

Also, having worked as a psych NP for many years, I have never seen the "side effects" of medications listed as such. It's like he's using layman's terms to describe clinical terms and they make very little sense. It sounds like he's going off of something that he heard rather than a report of any kind. Not to mention the glaringly obvious violation of confidentiality.
Super weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member