Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are directing that question to me specifically, I have given you plenty of links, Dates, times and etc to help you.
I have been on this case since day 1 and have watched what has and hasn't happened and when and by whom.
If you feel your questions deserve more clarity or debate, i can only encourage you to research the dates, times, links, who what and wheres.
I personally am not up for a debate, although others may be.

I’m working on a timeline. Hopefully that should clear some of this confusion up. Hope to have it up this evening.

If you are directing that question to me specifically, I have given you plenty of links, Dates, times and etc to help you.
I have been on this case since day 1 and have watched what has and hasn't happened and when and by whom.
If you feel your questions deserve more clarity or debate, i can only encourage you to research the dates, times, links, who what and wheres.
I personally am not up for a debate, although others may be.

I was not directing that question to you specifically, no, nor am I looking for a debate. And like I said earlier, your links etc. did not answer the question. Until I have the time to do more research myself, I am merely asking if anyone here has info that does shed some light on the involvement of LE agencies. Just thinking out loud. No point duplicating work, after all.

I was not directing that question to you specifically, no, nor am I looking for a debate. And like I said earlier, your links etc. did not answer the question. Until I have the time to do more research myself, I am merely asking if anyone here has info that does shed some light on the involvement of LE agencies. Just thinking out loud. No point duplicating work, after all.

MittenScarpetta will be creating a timeline this evening which will include searches done and when, actions by police and actions by family/searchers. That will hopefully get everything into one place and make that questions answer significantly more clearer! ::smile:: Hope that helps! ::hugs::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also find out more about the involvement of various LE agencies by following the goings-on at LW's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.m.white.31
Currently in the comments I believe five posts down, are a couple of screenshots that are relevant to LE and searching for JW. Posted by initials TJM. That's as detailed as I think I can get.

Currently in the comments I believe five posts down, are a couple of screenshots that are relevant to LE and searching for JW. Posted by initials TJM. That's as detailed as I think I can get.

Ooh, good stuff. Thanks!

I have questions. But I also want to add an amendment to my suicidal types post. (Others have stated similar things I just want to clarify my earlier statement.)

I previously posted that while Jennifer exhibited what could be perceived as suicidal markers, but that the markers fall in all different types of people who commit suicide.

That being said, IF JMW had recently started a new medication, namely if it was for her MS, she could have had a rapid onset of severe psychological symptoms that I can say is positively terrifying to watch from the outside; I cannot begin to imagine what it would feel like to live it.

Here's where that isn't jiving for me, I assisted a step-cousin who went through such an event due to a new med for a different but still neurologically based disorder. Three days before this woman was fine, was attending her nurse anesthesiologist classes and then BAM I get a phone call from my aunt saying my step-cousin is suicidal. What transpired took a couple of hours and don't matter to JMW's case except for one little nugget. This was my step-cousin, I stress that simply to point out that we knew each other well enough but weren't super close, raised together or anything like that. Yet I was seriously concerned for her safety. I was rattled and that takes a lot.

Here's the tie in, with as close as JMW is with her girls and her grandkids, with EBG seeing her only 12 hours and not noticing something extremely wrong with her mom, I'm still not *completely* sold on the suicide theory.

Then too, as I mentioned waaaaay back and others have mentioned, we are all only able to work with the facts that we have been given and being that there are so many inconsistencies (Thanks MPD) every single theory we have all presented could be completely wrong. It's frustrating. I hate to invoke this particular case but man does this remind me of what the old Boulder PD did with Jon Benet Ramsey's case. (I say old because they are quite on point now.)

re: transfer of jurisdiction
The issue is, unless MPD has violated a local, state or federal law, they would have to request assistance. And I hate to say this but I agree with everyone who has said, the South AND rural areas like where I live in PA can be and are good ole boys clubs. I really dislike lumping people in groups like that but there is no getting around the truth. I mean, just reading The Benefit of The Doubt FB post, the tone screams "simmer down now, ladies" almost as much as it disparaged JWM.

Someone will need to force MPD's hand to get them to agree to ask for help. At this point, there's a chance that assistance from the FBI could be deemed warranted but again MPD would have to request it. (The FBI doesn't take over cases and don't have jurisdiction over LE. They are a unique and separate entity.)

I apologize if I've repeated anything too much and hopefully I managed to stay on topic even when giving examples. Like everyone else I'm ridiculously frustrated that we're having to discuss what appears to be blatant mishandling to near disregard of JMW's case. *sigh*

All JMO

I have a question regarding JMW's "earthly suit" statement but I'm concerned I might break the TOS (I can't find them on Tapatalk). That's obviously a very specific statement that I haven't been able to pin it down to a particular group. Deep South, people is that a phrase one might hear at a funeral?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm a southerner.
I've heard this in church, one trades in "earthly body (suit)" for "robes of splendor" when they get to Heaven.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm a southerner.
I've heard this in church, one trades in "earthly body (suit)" for "robes of splendor" when they get to Heaven.
Same here. Ditto the language about going to "glory", putting on the "heavenly garment" etc.

Re: "earthly suit": I'm very southern and I've never heard it, but I've never gone to evangelical churches (was raised by an Episcopalian mother and an agnostic father, and I've spent my adult years as a kind of seeker). When I read it for the first time, I understood it by its context, but to be honest, it almost sounded like the way Mormons talk. MOO.

I'm a southerner.

I am not religious, I have a question. I know that some religious views pretty much condemn suicide (rejecting the gift of god, self-murder is murder, etc.) and many religious people feel there‘s a place in hell for them if they commit suicide. Would any of that apply to JMW?

I‘m not saying anyone who is suicidal would think about that in crisis mode, but would they actually use religious terms like "leaving the earthly body suit" if they know the church doesn‘t condone suicide?

I am not religious, I have a question. I know that some religious views pretty much condemn suicide (rejecting the gift of god, self-murder is murder, etc.) and many religious people feel there‘s a place in hell for them if they commit suicide. Would any of that apply to JMW?

I‘m not saying anyone who is suicidal would think about that in crisis mode, but would they actually use religious terms like "leaving the earthly body suit" if they know the church doesn‘t condone suicide?
Absolutely!
I personally don't believe that a person will go to Hell, but it's taught. And you're spot on about what imo someone using religious terms would likely be concerned about the consequences of the after life.

That post is one we would expect to see BW post. The fact that he had the police department post it for him is where the problems lay. When have you ever seen a police department post anything remotely close to that? Much less in regards to a very open investigation.

The police aren’t supposed to be the soon to be ex husband of a missing woman’s puppet. They can’t say definitively where Marshell is or how or why she disappeared. Even I know the significant other of a missing person is the most likely suspect(for good reason) and I’m not a cop.

Prior to that post I was really leaning towards this being a suicide.

That post made me do an about-face just before I cozied up to foul play while looking at suicide like I’d never heard of it before in my life.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]
That post was trying WAAAAY to hard to convince people of a suicide. Then we find out BW is behind it. MAJOR red flag.

Do some things point to that? Yes. But some other things like the fact that they haven't found her or her car, and the possibility of passwords being changed, plus behavior of certian people leans the other way for me.

This was never cut and dry. The social media post seemed like a big attempt at "convincing" everyone but backfired majorly. It made me suspect BW even more than I already did.

It could still be a suicide, but something isn't right. Red flags everywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

With equal respect, there's victim blaming and then there's expressing frustration with how said victims are possibly inadvertently muddying the waters around an investigation.

Excellent post!!!!

The daughters should stand back and let the investigation unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the first post on JMWs page in the comments there is a screen shot of JMWs car with an interesting comment by a JS. Can we discuss this here??

On the first post on JMWs page in the comments there is a screen shot of JMWs car with an interesting comment by a JS. Can we discuss this here??

I don't think we can, but for the record, I think the idea is a reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway