Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it seems like the absolute dumbest thing to do to park out in the open in the condo complex where you live and would obviously be seen by other residents while you are on the run after kidnapping a child and are the subject of an Amber Alert and all over the news...they must have known there were going to be found extremely quickly, no? They could have made any efforts at all to hide the vehicle but they chose not to...why?

Also, it seems like the absolute dumbest thing to do to park out in the open in a condo complex where you would obviously be seen by other residents while you are on the run after kidnapping a child and are subject of an Amber Alert and all over the news...they must have known there were going to be found extremely quickly, no? They could have made any efforts at all to hide the vehicle but they chose not to...why?

This same thing happened in Texas a few months ago. A little girl was snatched from her mother’s arms, and dragged into a vehicle. Thanks to a photo of the vehicle, and an Amber Alert, this guy was arrested at the extended stay hotel he was residing at.

In that one, the suspect was apprehended within hours, which likely saved the girl’s life.

He also parked in the open, apparently unconcerned that his vehicle could lead to his identification, which is exactly what happened.

Did someone take a baseball bat to the Toyota before they got there? I don’t recall hearing it had drivers side damage all along the side.... or dents in the passenger side.

It’s not exactly difficult to see, you’d think the video would have shown them that?

Photo comparison:

Twitter

Video on tow truck showing both sides:

Twitter

The back bumper does match though. That makes me feel a bit better.

Did someone take a baseball bat to the Toyota before they got there? I don’t recall hearing it had drivers side damage all along the side.... or dents in the passenger side.

It’s not exactly difficult to see, you’d think the video would have shown them that?

Photo comparison:

Twitter

Video on tow truck showing both sides:

Twitter

The back bumper does match though. That makes me feel a bit better.
I wish that I could watch that video. Unfortunately, flashing lights really bother my eyes and I can't tolerate it for too long.

carol robinson on Twitter
The FBI has released a new poster as the search for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney continues.
EGzwCGBXUAE5P5r.jpg

11:26 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Was the vehicle description on this previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025