Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, there you are. Any live streams that you can find for the PC in 20 minutes? Tia.

(We have to work harder when @PommyMommy isn’t around. She spoils us.)

——

Home - WBRC FOX6 News - Birmingham, AL

Thanks.

——-

I’m going to GUESS that this PC will simply be an update with the reward information and news that the alerts have been expanded to Georgia and Tennessee. I hope they will answer reporter questions.

—-

I’ve never seen a document like that before that I recall, Governor Proclamation.
This looks like one.

Twitter

I think it's airing live on Twitter.

I'm thinking so many things here that I'm not sure what I am thinking. One is as margarita said. They've done harm to her and making up a big cover story. I don't like this one. Another is that if, as LE says, a lot of people are involved and they're expanding the search, my thought is it's more likely she's alive. If it just involved the one couple, not so much. I don't understand why this baby girl was drawn into this, if several more are involved, and I hate to think what she's going through. So sad. I do have a little more hope that she will be found unharmed physically. I hope so much they're close to finding her. Today, I really hope.​

The chief said police found a Toyota Sequoia with beige trim that investigators think may have been used in the girl’s disappearance. Earlier, police said they were looking for a Toyota 4Runner.

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey released a statement Monday saying she was working with Jefferson County District Attorney Danny Carr to offer a $5,000 to anyone with information on Kamille.

“I am staying engaged with law enforcement officials on both the state and local levels,” Ivey’s statement read. “While the search for Kamille and the investigation into the case are ongoing, it is imperative that we remain vigilant and report any information that may help law enforcement bring her home.”

“We’re going to stay committed to locating this 3-year-old baby. It’s something that affects not just one community, one part of town; this affects the entire city, it affects the state, and I think everyone wants to see this young baby found, and back home,” Smith said.
Amber Alert expanded for 3-year-old girl last seen at birthday party in Alabama

Hypothetical question:

IF, and I say IF LE were led to believe that she was passed off to some kind of traffickers, do you think LE would reveal this?

I wonder what their working theories are at the moment.
I am leaning towards this, too.

This is why I don't think this is personal, at least not at the moment. LE said they aren't sure she's even in the Birmingham area anymore. They also believe several other people are involved. Which tells me, the suspects, whoever they are, are probably the scouts- on the lookout for children unattended by adults, young in age, not able to put up much of a fight. Once they got their victim, it sounds like they pass the child on to another person or other people, who are involved in trafficking. Scary thought, Mags, but it is a reality unfortunately- one we can't ignore.

Also, the "want some candy" luring of children- if these two have been doing this with other children around the area, that tells me they're looking for young ones- any young ones, that are unattended and vulnerable.

It also unnerves me that they have, according to news sources and neighbor accounts, been living there for a month or so. It sounds like they move from area to area- I'd like to know more about where they previously lived and if any young children in those areas were lured by these people. If they are the same people mentioned in the articles.

This screams traffickers right now. How far could she be by now? Terrified for her! Hope they get these basta**s! MOO

I'm very concerned about trafficking now. I hope not! If this baby has been passed to somebody and sold, I'm scared to death for her! Please, please pray she's found before this escalates any farther and no harm comes to her!

In the video, which has been shared over 1,000 times, Guster offers his services to Kamille’s abuctor(s) for $1, in exchange for the child’s safe return.

“If you reach out to me…you bring me this child, pay me a dollar, I’m your lawyer at that point. I can’t tell people who you are…I won’t even look at your face. I just want this baby back,” Guster says.

The well-known lawyer says he will not represent the abductor(s) at a trial, but he promises to keep them anonymous, an attorney-client privilege. Guster has served as a legal analyst for media including MSNBC, CNN, The Today Show, FOX News Channel and Good Morning Britain.
Birmingham attorney offers to represent Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s abductors for $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap