Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subiechik21

Reaction score
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services

3-year-old girl kidnapped from Birmingham birthday party; Amber Alert cites ‘extreme danger’

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney vanished about 8:30 p.m. Saturday from Tom Brown Village public housing community in Avondale. She was outside with friends when she disappeared.

According to other children, a man and a woman in a dark SUV picked up Kamille. An 11-year-old boy said he saw a man get out of the SUV, pick up Kamille and put her in the vehicle. Police do not believe this is a custodial issue. Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.
33DODX7I6ZD6LAAJZGFTSKTMWI.JPG

This is my first time making a thread, please let me know if I missed anything!

Media, Maps, Timeline - *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting appeal here and sorry these monsters didn't take Birmingham Attorney up on his offer. He would not be representing them at trial -- just to receive safe delivery of KM Cupcake. There were so many prayers for this child.:(

Birmingham attorney Eric Guster, of the Guster Law Firm, took to Facebook Live Tuesday morning October 15 in an effort to bring Kamille home.

In the video, which has been shared over 1,000 times, Guster offers his services to Kamille’s abuctor(s) for $1, in exchange for the child’s safe return.

“If you reach out to me…you bring me this child, pay me a dollar, I’m your lawyer at that point. I can’t tell people who you are…I won’t even look at your face. I just want this baby back,” Guster says.

Birmingham attorney offers to represent Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s abductors for $1

upload_2019-10-25_8-25-15.jpeg
Crime Stoppers announced Friday morning in an exclusive interview with WBRC that a tipster has received an award for providing assistance in the arrest of two suspects in connection to Kamille McKinney’s kidnapping.

Crime Stoppers Chairman Frank Barefield confirmed a portion of the reward, originally announced as $20,000, has been issued to the tipster but said the amount given will not be released.

Barefield said that after numerous anonymous donations, the Crime Stoppers reward exceeded $35,000 prior to Patrick Stallworth and Derick Brown being charged Thursday with capital murder.
Crime Stoppers awards tipster for assistance in arrests of Kamille McKinney murder suspects

Was coming to post this. I'd heard she put her child in the oven, so it was good to finally get real clarification on why her child(ren) was taken from her in the first place.
I had been doing some digging on this and wondered if initially Stallworth was one of those men who groom women who have young children to gain access to the children. She has young daughters.

There is one aspect of this case that gives me some solace - looking at her adorable pictures it seems as if, in her short life, she had people who loved her, loved to do her hair in all different ways and keep her clothes cute and neat, take lots of pictures of her. She is smiling in her pictures. I am so glad she is not one of those children with haunted eyes and one blurry picture which was obviously cropped from a group shot because no one even cared enough to photograph them.

View attachment 211116
Crime Stoppers announced Friday morning in an exclusive interview with WBRC that a tipster has received an award for providing assistance in the arrest of two suspects in connection to Kamille McKinney’s kidnapping.

Crime Stoppers Chairman Frank Barefield confirmed a portion of the reward, originally announced as $20,000, has been issued to the tipster but said the amount given will not be released.

Barefield said that after numerous anonymous donations, the Crime Stoppers reward exceeded $35,000 prior to Patrick Stallworth and Derick Brown being charged Thursday with capital murder.
Crime Stoppers awards tipster for assistance in arrests of Kamille McKinney murder suspects
Thank you, to whoever gave the tip!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member