Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have read so many of these, sometimes true, sometimes just manipulation, or a mix. I truly believe that people, even those who had a tough start, had plenty of opportunities for change, and every single time they had a chance to become a better person, they made a decision to go bad again.

She probably didn't even deserve all of the chances that she was given years ago.
She had something Cupcake probably never had. Choices.

LE stated that there were several events occurring that evening and there were many people there. (and they wanted to speak to these people and view any pictures or videos taken) The Birthday party is the only one we know of that involved children, as far as I know. I don't remember anything reported in regard to a moonwalk.
If you watch the live video from that evening, you can get a good idea of how many people were roaming around and how chaotic it was. I think it was CBS but I'm not sure. It looked like there were dozens of people there, but it was right after the abduction so I'm sure that attracted a large crowd of both residents and guests. Imo

MOO is there were two parties. One was for adults and was located in a building to the east of Cupcakes Aunts home. The presence of a moonwalk/bounce house was never corroborated. MOO is there wasn’t one and if there was, it was not in front of Cupcakes Aunts home. All MOO. Regardless, it was a busy evening at Tom Brown with lots of people milling about. Very easy for these <modsnip> to blend in especially since both were familiar with the area and one, or both, had current connections to the area. Just look at the video grab of <modsnip> PS. He was greeting those in the store like long lost best buds. All MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
MOO is there were two parties. One was for adults and was located in a building to the east of Cupcakes Aunts home. The presence of a moonwalk/bounce house was never corroborated. MOO is there wasn’t one and if there was, it was not in front of Cupcakes Aunts home. All MOO. Regardless, it was a busy evening at Tom Brown with lots of people milling about. Very easy for these <modsnip> to blend in especially since both were familiar with the area and one, or both, had current connections to the area. Just look at the video grab of <modsnip> PS. He was greeting those in the store like long lost best buds. All MOO
Yes, I imagine whenever there is any kind of get-together or party there is a lot going on. Lots of noise, kids running around, and people coming and going.
Everybody knows each other, and there are always some who get in everybody else's business and create drama.
I've wondered if after she went missing and everyone heard of the car description, there was someone who was familiar with that car and the person who drove it and told LE where he lived. They found the suspects quickly. Stallworth was there earlier apparently doing some sort of "business," so someone must have seen him.
They said they had many tips coming in quickly and it seems like the community really helped to solve this case.

Imo

Yes, I imagine whenever there is any kind of get-together or party there is a lot going on. Lots of noise, kids running around, and people coming and going.
Everybody knows each other, and there are always some who get in everybody else's business and create drama.
I've wondered if after she went missing and everyone heard of the car description, there was someone who was familiar with that car and the person who drove it and told LE where he lived. They found the suspects quickly. Stallworth was there earlier apparently doing some sort of "business," so someone must have seen him.
They said they had many tips coming in quickly and it seems like the community really helped to solve this case.

Imo

MOO is the tip to arrest these <modsnip> came from neighbors where they were arrested. It’s pretty well documented with interviews by the neighbors and their call to 911. MOO is identifying these <modsnip> and/or their vehicle did not come from whoever they were connected to at Tom Brown. I’m not saying someone would cover for an abduction but general distrust of LE in these neighborhoods prevented them from providing any early helpful information. Now the full scope of the crime has been revealed, I’m almost certain that even those that might have known the <modsnip> were in the area on that fateful evening will definitely have come forward and corroborated their presence that night. I don’t care who you are, even gang bangers (not implying any are) don’t typically have children on their radar even if their parents somehow got in their crosshairs.

MOO is the tip to arrest these <modsnip> came from neighbors where they were arrested. It’s pretty well documented with interviews by the neighbors and their call to 911. MOO is identifying these <modsnip> and/or their vehicle did not come from whoever they were connected to at Tom Brown. I’m not saying someone would cover for an abduction but general distrust of LE in these neighborhoods prevented them from providing any early helpful information. Now the full scope of the crime has been revealed, I’m almost certain that even those that might have known the <modsnip> were in the area on that fateful evening will definitely have come forward and corroborated their presence that night. I don’t care who you are, even gang bangers (not implying any are) don’t typically have children on their radar even if their parents somehow got in their crosshairs.
Yes, that was the tip that led LE directly to them and their arrest, but I still think it's likely that someone from Tom Brown may have connected the car to him and had an idea who he was. They may not have come forward that night or the next day, but someone may have provided a tip to LE.
Didn't the father mention LE searching that area in his first interview?
I thought LE said there were several tips that led to them finding him.

Imo

Didn't the father mention LE searching that area in his first interview?
I thought LE said there were several tips that led to them finding him.

Imo

Yes! In the fathers interview Sunday morning he mentioned Center Point which I thought was revealing. I think he said “his people” were searching there so maybe someone in TBV came to him with something like “those people live in Center Point” but might not have told police initially. I’m thinking the people who actually called 911 with their location got the reward money, probably a small amount but still.

I also find it interesting the father thanked the local al.com reporter for preventing him from getting tazzed. Chips video feed that night shows he was pretty emotional and screaming at the mother and her family. MOO is he was accusatory and mother was just responding but it was chaotic to the point where police had to physically separate them.

And I have read so many of these, sometimes true, sometimes just manipulation, or a mix. I truly believe that people, even those who had a tough start, had plenty of opportunities for change, and every single time, this gal had a chance to become a better person, she made a decision to go bad again.

She probably didn't even deserve all of the chances that she was given years ago.

How true. Everyone has the ability to make their own life choices. She made hers. I dont even know how she can pretend her priority was her children when the truth is they weren't, and most likely never were.

Now she can add kidnapping, and murder of precious 3 year old Cupcake to her bad choices she willingly has made.

I detest anyone who tries to use their childhood abuses as an excuse for any poor choices they make when adults.

It's such a slap in the face to millions of other victims who would never harm any child or anyone else for that matter.

Most all of the millions who survived every abuse imaginable during childhood become law abiding productive citizens, with many becoming great advocates, and voices for all children.

One's past childhood never defines what anyone will become in the future because all humans are given free will to make their own life choices.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member