Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure there have been many summits. At my work we had 2 or 3 meetings a year on recognizing and reporting child abuse or sexualized behaviors in children. When we did, we were hushed, when we went around them and went to DSS ourselves (more often than they will ever know) we were almost always shut down there. So we waited......sadly we were almost always proved right. And THAT is why I finally had too leave a job I loved.
That is so discouraging. I’m so sorry you had to leave :( I hope that where you are now, is a good place for you.
While it is discouraging, we must be persistent & never give up. We must refuse to be ignored when it comes to our kids. There has got to be a way....

I know DMA is from a lower to moderate income family Do we know if she was involved in the YMCA a young youth center for dance, crafts ect ... ,a inter city program, something that might get her noticed by young people? Someone wanted her. Not getting the feeling it was totally random.

It wasn't a rant to me sleuther, it was a really great post. I agree completely, education and talking about it is key. We need to drop the taboo, and all schools should be teaching young children, as well as parents of course.

There's no denying that child sexual abuse is prevalent in society and always has been, there's a huge chance if you weren't a victim yourself, you know of someone who was.
Thank you, MummyRatcliffe :) I feel very strongly about protecting kids, as we all do & that is why we are here on WS.
I’m just trying to think of ways to change things :/

BhamHousingAuthority on Twitter
Tom Brown Village residents: In honor of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, let’s talk about wellness, healing and safety. Join us for a Community Conversation on Friday.
EIEJuw7XYAM3VDl.jpg

2:07 PM - 29 Oct 2019
Do we know if this is going to be broadcast on Twitter or news station?

If PS is a pedo, there are indications that only about 5% of them are ever actually apprehended - and all studies into their behaviour are based on that 5%.
That leaves a huge 95% of them who get away with their crimes against children.

As Judith Herman, a psychologist who works with abused children at the Victims of Violence clinic in Boston told The Daily Beast in an e-mail: “Truthfully, I don't think the psychiatric profession has much of a clue about pedophiles. Most studies are based on…the 5 percent who get caught—a very unrepresentative group.” In other words, most pedophilia research subjects are outliers.
What Science Reveals About Pedophilia
That’s an interesting and sad article. I’m frankly blown away by the numbers. I may have to look into more of the statistics that are available. Thanks for sharing.

Agreeing with all of wanting more for our kids. I don’t know the answer either. But one place to start is home and education as mentioned.
We have to believe as parents that these predators will try to get close to kids. They will seek out jobs in daycare, youth groups, churches, church camps, schools, and more. They will be our neighbor, our uncle, our best friend, etc. When we become ok with “not trusting” we come closer to protecting I believe.

That is so discouraging. I’m so sorry you had to leave :( I hope that where you are now, is a good place for you.
While it is discouraging, we must be persistent & never give up. We must refuse to be ignored when it comes to our kids. There has got to be a way....
Oh, I found a way to retire early. Now I have to figure a way to do some advocacy work on this side.

What an awful percentage!

Yes, it is. I have been trying to say that for years. We dont know what we dont know, and the majority of facts needed remain unknown.

It shows us all we really have no idea how many pedophile predators even exists.

Including having no clue how many exists which are female pedophile predators against, both little girls, and boys or how many are male pedophile predators who have preyed on boys, and girls or both.

It is the least reported violent crime being done against underage children of all ages.

I wish there were studies based on solved cases where all facts are known as to how many females were the main facilitators, and/or fully participated in the sex abuse of children.

Imo, it's totally illogical to believe the female facilitators for the vile pedophile sex trafficker Jeffery Epstein are the only ones who have done so.

How many mothers have known their own children were being repeatedly sexually assaulted by their own abusive father or male partner yet turned a convenient blind eye allowing it to happen repeatedly or worse, refused to believe their sexually abused, and tormented children? Usually sex abuse of children doesnt happen in a vacuum. Others always seem to know the pedophile's abuse of children ....whether they are strangers to their targeted victims or whether they are inside of the home with the abused children.

Until all of those very relevant FACTS become known we will truly never know how many pedophiles are preying on innocent terrified children.

Or how many are/were facilators for the pedophiles so the children could be preyed upon?

When it comes to knowing about the amount of pedophiles, whether familiar to the children or total strangers, we actually only know far less factual evidence... than what must be known first to even begin to know how many have walked, and will continue to torment children by sexually abusing them.

As I've said in the past... we have many abducted or kidnapped missing young children including teen minors. All of those cases must be solved first before we even begin to know how many were taken by stranger pedophiles or someone they knew.

Also ALL sexually abused children, of BOTH genders, past, and present would have to report which will never happen. Imo.

Jmho tho

Last edited:
I know DMA is from a lower to moderate income family Do we know if she was involved in the YMCA a young youth center for dance, crafts ect ... ,a inter city program, something that might get her noticed by young people? Someone wanted her. Not getting the feeling it was totally random.
No, we haven't heard that she was in Daycare or any inner city programs.
Her grandmother stated she was always by her side and always with her.
The only place where she would have been seen on a regular basis was probably her home.

I think this was a crime of opportunity. The perps saw her and they decided to take her, just because she was there and they could.
They may have been thinking about abducting a child but I think taking Cupcake was random.
Unless, of course, LE does find that there is a connection between the families. But I think they would have found that by now.

Imo

The only place where she would have been seen on a regular basis was probably her home.

I think this was a crime of opportunity. The perps saw her and they decided to take her, just because she was there and they could.
They may have been thinking about abducting a child but I think taking Cupcake was random.
Unless, of course, LE does find that there is a connection between the families. But I think they would have found that by now.

Imo

I agree Betsy! She was targeted by stranger pedophiles unknown to her or her family.

However it isn't uncommon for some stranger predators to preselect their victims beforehand by surveilling them from afar knowing they can blend into the area the child victim is commonly seen in, including if they are seen playing with other children outside.

Since they both have been charged with first degree premeditated murder, I do think LE has evidence to support it was preplanned, and had aforethought to kidnap, and murder precious little Cupcake.

Remember they specifically kidnapped Cupcake even though there was another little girl there wasn't she? Were there even more little girls in this same overall general area?

Jmho

Last edited:
I agree Betsy! She was targeted by stranger pedophiles unknown to her or her family.

However it isn't uncommon for some stranger predators to preselect their victims beforehand by surveilling them from afar knowing they can blend into the area the child victim is commonly seen in, including if they are seen playing with other children outside.

Since they both have been charged with first degree premeditated murder, I do think LE has evidence to support it was preplanned, and had aforethought to kidnap, and murder precious little Cupcake.

Remember they specifically kidnapped Cupcake even though more little girls were there?

Jmho
Yes, I wonder if they still believe the whole thing was planned and acted upon within those twenty minutes, or they have evidence that they saw her there before.

Imo

Imo
I think it was written she was on a Head Start waiting list.

Hugs, Steelslady.
OT: My daughter lost her first child, a month old daughter due to a syndrome that was not compatible with life. Thankfully she was blessed with 3 other healthy babies. At the time of her daughter’s birth, she was an NICU nurse. She has since gone on to become a NICU NP and care for the fragile children and their families. She has used her painful experiences to help parents to deal with life and death issues. I can not imagine the suffering Cupcake and her family have experienced and will continue.

So sad. She didn't even get the chance to start preschool.
I also think this shows we need too have more funds for Early Head Start and Head Start. These kids are already at a disadvantage, not because they are poor, but the people who can afford private preschools already have the advantages. And let me be very clear.......there IS a HUGE difference between daycares and Head Start. Although not much salary wise, but teacher education wise? Huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper