Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said from the beginning this was not random! I've really been raked over the coals about saying this. There's so much more to this story. At this point it's all rumors, but I truly feel this was NOT a random kidnapping in any shape or form period.

I don’t think it was either. I have absolutely no concrete facts to back it up, but I still think there will be a lot information discovered/revealed before this is settled.

Was it the same cousin that the father referred to in his interview when he said she never watched her kids and if the mother was on her own time and Cupcake was at home it never would have happened?
If so, she is probably just stirring up drama.
How could she know what the evidence is?
The father also said she wasn't doing anything to help find Cupcake, she was too busy talking and spreading rumors on SM or something like that.

Imo
I think it is.

Was it the same cousin that the father referred to in his interview when he said she never watched her kids and if the mother was on her own time and Cupcake was at home it never would have happened?
If so, she is probably just stirring up drama.
How could she know what the evidence is?
The father also said she wasn't doing anything to help find Cupcake, she was too busy talking and spreading rumors on SM or something like that.

Imo
Yes, same cousin.

But my point is- neither side allegedly knows PS and DB. Neither side right now knows the evidence against them, just the charges.

So, how does this woman think that they have the wrong people in jail? What makes her say this? IF she knows more than LE, I should hope she would go to them first and not on TV with this info, right? How does her interview help get justice for Cupcake's murder?

Yes, same cousin.

But my point is- neither side allegedly knows PS and DB. Neither side right now knows the evidence against them, just the charges.

So, how does this woman think that they have the wrong people in jail? What makes her say this? IF she knows more than LE, I should hope she would go to them first and not on TV with this info, right? How does her interview help get justice for Cupcake's murder?
Yeah, I don't think she really knows anything. She may have her own opinions, but who knows what her motivation is.

OCT 31, 2019
In honor of ‘Cupcake,’ Birmingham activists provide safe Halloween for kids
Just a few blocks from where 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was abducted earlier this month, the children of Birmingham were given a safe place to trick-or-treat this Halloween thanks to activists.

[...]

AQ, one of the organizers of the event, said Kamille’s tragic abduction and death inspired her to give back to the children of Birmingham.

“I’m a mother, I’ve got two Cupcakes myself,” said AQ, 33, who has twins and a teenager. “I felt like we should rock the block one last time to tell our little cupcakes that are still here, ‘Hey, we’re not going to let you out of our sights.’”

[...]

LM, who had her child in tow at the event, applauded the organizers.

[...]

The reason it's so hard to believe is because things like this don't happen in the 'hood.' I'm 36 and growing up, child stranger abductions was not done in our neighborhoods. Or at least we never heard about it. In our minds that was a white suburban problem. That's what we saw on the news. That's what captivated the nation. Not little brown and black kids. So in our minds it was "they don't come into our neighborhoods and take our kids." We had different problems like family molestation, drugs, drive by shootings, etc.

I've never been completely sold on these two as suspects. When people on here were up in arms about his private attorney, I am the opposite. I completely agree with him getting his own attorney. Or his family paying for it. If he was my son and all I was being told by the media is that his car matched the description of a car in the area and his phone pinged in the area but they were charging him with capital murder I would be getting my son the best attorney money could buy. We don't even know what the CP was that was on his phone. It could be 16-17 year old girls sending him nudes. (it's wrong but much different than kiddie *advertiser censored*) If there is no DNA evidence linking these two I'm not completely buying it. I've seen too many people get dragged because LE feels pressure to make an arrest in high profile cases. I really hope this case is more than just a circumstantial case.

I wish LE would say at least a bit of what evidence they have so they could stop the chatter and the SM wars. LE keeps saying they want the community to stop buzzing.....well then speak. Throw them a bone. Give them something. LE could squash this quickly.

Last edited:
The reason it's so hard to believe is because things like this don't happen in the 'hood.' I'm 36 and growing up, child stranger abductions was not done in our neighborhoods. Or at least we never heard about it. In our minds that was a white suburban problem. That's what we saw on the news. That's what captivated the nation. Not little brown and black kids. So in our minds it was "they don't come into our neighborhoods and take our kids." We had different problems like family molestation, drugs, drive by shootings, etc.

I've never been completely sold on these two as suspects. When people on here were up in arms about his private attorney, I am the opposite. I completely agree with him getting his own attorney. Or his family paying for it. If he was my son and all I was being told by the media is that his car matched the description of a car in the area and his phone pinged in the area but they were charging him with capital murder I would be getting my son the best attorney money could buy. We don't even know what the CP was that was on his phone. It could be 16-17 year old girls sending him nudes. (it's wrong but much different than kiddie *advertiser censored*) If there is no DNA evidence linking these two I'm not completely buying it. I've seen too many people get dragged because LE feels pressure to make an arrest in high profile cases. I really hope this case is more than just a circumstantial case.

I wish LE would say at least a bit of what evidence they have so they could stop the chatter and the SM wars. LE keeps saying they want the community to stop buzzing.....well then speak. Throw them a bone. Give them something. LE could squash this quickly.

With what you are saying, maybe that provides exactly why this was done to little KM.

It doesn't happen, no-one looks out for this type of thing, making it easier for the perps, and (they thought) less likely for them to be caught.

And/or, my other thought, KM was not for them but for someone else. They took her but intended to pass her along to a 'buyer'. Only that fell through when all heck broke loose very, very quickly.

It sounds to me that KM was likely a random victim, but Stallworth's 'intent to distribute' child *advertiser censored* bothers me a lot.

I don't think they can it a fair trail in the state..

Morning Pepper, and all!

Why do you think so if I may ask since this is often said about any high profile case?

I have full faith in juries to uphold their oath. It isn't hard to weigh the evidence/ witness testimonies to come to the correct verdict no matter the location of the trial. It is what it is.

Juries are the triers of facts. They know they are to consider only facts entered into evidence that comes directly from the witness stand only.

If the state proves their case against both pedopile offenders BARD, they will be rightfully convicted. If the state fails to meet their high burden of proof they will be found NG.

That is why jurors aren't required to know absolutley nothing at all about the cases they siting in judgement on, but they swear their verdict will be based solely on what they hear, and see from the witness stand in the courtroom.

Jurors sit on thousands of criminal cases, including high profile cases, all across our nation every single year, and fairly come to the correct decisions whether to convict or not, no matter where the trial is held.

Jmho

Last edited:
Stallworth's prelim hearing on the child *advertiser censored* charges is on November 12th. Maybe things will become a little clearer if we hear more about these charges at that time.

A preliminary hearing in the child *advertiser censored* cases is set for Nov. 12.
Man detained after Kamille McKinney abduction is freed on bond

This article that you reference is dated October 13. Stallworth was rearrested again, no bond. He was charged with Capital murder.

It will be interesting to see what evidence is presented in the murder of Kamille. There must be substantial evidence, for Stallworth to be held without bond. The next court appearance is November 4th.
3-Year-Old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney Died From Suffocation: Court Documents

I may never get over this one.
You & me both! I was taking my husband to work on Tuesday & saw a water-soaked missing poster for sweet little Cupcake, it brought all of the emotions flooding back. I hope she is at peace & guides her family through this from up above.

Attachments

• Cupcake Mckinney.jpg
    Cupcake Mckinney.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 5
This article that you reference is dated October 13. Stallworth was rearrested again, no bond. He was charged with Capital murder.

It will be interesting to see what evidence is presented in the murder of Kamille. There must be substantial evidence, for Stallworth to be held without bond. The next court appearance is November 4th.
3-Year-Old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney Died From Suffocation: Court Documents

Yes, understood. However, I don't believe that negates the other charges for child *advertiser censored* and intent to distribute.

What I meant by my post is that I would like to know what the nature of the child *advertiser censored* charges is - as so many are saying that it could be '17 year old girls'. I would like to know, is he viewing and sharing illegal images of very young children? Are the crimes against KM an escalation of other illegal behaviour?

Pat Simon WAAY 31 News on Twitter
Have you seen this online petition that is pushing for a federal law, mandating 24/7 video cameras in apartment complexes, including public housing? It’s named in honor of three year old Kamille Cupcake McKinney.
9:51 AM - 2 Nov 2019 from Huntsville, AL

NOV 1, 2019
Thousands sign petition calling for video cameras at public housing after McKinney's death
[...]

Investigators haven't yet revealed how and when exactly she was taken from the area and while cameras are peppered throughout the city, Sergeant Johnny Williams with the Birmingham Police Department says there aren't any cameras located in the area where McKinney was abducted.

"There's a possibility that it could have very much helped that case," said Williams.

[...]

"The way Cupcake came up missing, you know it wouldn't hurt to put cameras where they need to be. You know the only people that would need to worry about cameras is the ones that are doing things they shouldn't be doing out here," said Reed.

Some see this petition as profiling, but Reed sees it as a necessity.

[...]

"We also have to remember that cameras can't be the catch all, we still need the communities support and input in investigations... but we also welcome those cameras," said Sergeant Williams.

Yes, understood. However, I don't believe that negates the other charges for child *advertiser censored* and intent to distribute.

What I meant by my post is that I would like to know what the nature of the child *advertiser censored* charges is - as so many are saying that it could be '17 year old girls'. I would like to know, is he viewing and sharing illegal images of very young children? Are the crimes against KM an escalation of other illegal behaviour?

Fortunately, the Child *advertiser censored* hearing is not that long away, but I too am most anxious to learn about evidence against the couple for the kidnapping and killing of a beautiful child.

Personally, I won't be surprised if the Child *advertiser censored* charges against PS are eventually dismissed.

When PS and DB were apprehended for questioning in the abduction of KM, I think it was a gift that DB had an outstanding warrant to detain her. But investigators held PS for 48 hours before they charged him, and then it was for 4 counts of possession, and 3 for possession/intent to disseminate.

Looking at the actual law here -- Ala. Code §13A-12-192 – Possession with intent to disseminate presumes an individual has the intent to disseminate the material if three or more copies of the same picture are found in that individual’s possession.

Seriously, with only 4 counts of possession, we know it's most likely that 3 of the 4 photos were the same person! No need to assume charges that don't exist.

I'm in no way discounting the seriousness of possessing obscene material of children or teens but the reality is this could also be a 17 year old that sexted PS three photos of herself. And if he didn't know she was 17, that's also sufficient for the charges to be dismissed. (Ala. Code §13A-12-190).

I'm anxious to learn if PS was just a very lucky individual that's been getting away with serious criminal behavior his entire adult life or if others are responsible for KM's murder. Nobody should rest if all responsible are not in custody.

The only thing confirmed thus far is PS is 39 year old man with no prior criminal history in AL or FL -- with exception of a misdemeanor marijuana possession from 15 years ago! (Another marijuana charge years later was dismissed).

It's also been confirmed that PS had no images of KM.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member