AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AL: Lisa Altimari-Wallace 35 Eufaula 27 Oct. 2012
On October 27, 2012 Lisa Altimari-Wallace engaged in an argument with her husband and packed a small bag and left on foot in Eufaula, Alabama. She has made NO CONTACT with anyone since . There has been no cell activity and no credit card activity. She left behind her 22 month old daughter. Lisa is 35 years old 5'2-5'3" and around 150 lbs. She has really long reddish hair and hazel eyes. She has a dolphin tattoo on her left upper arm.

Last edited by rolltidemom; Today at 06:56 PM. Reason: change eye color

Copied over post by Rolltidemom

What a bizarre story ... she just walked away with her 8 shoes and 4 outfits ... left everything else behind, including her baby. That makes no sense at all.

Not defending the husband by any means, but brain tumors, and the surgeries that remove them, can sometimes result in cognitive impairment (temp or perm) and even symptoms of mental illness. She very well could have left in the manner that he says she did.

Hinky-buzzers going off in every direction!

RollTide, just to add a little more info here, will you post what type work Lisa did & her husband also? Did the boss always give her a ride or was she not driving yet after surgery... for that matter, it seems soon to be back at work after major surgery .

Why is there no mention in the area newspaper?

http://www2.eufaulatribune.com/news/

That huge lake/reservior and being so close to the Georgia border is unfortunate for searching. After reading the whole thread, nothing makes sense. jmo, it definitely wasn't 'cheaper to keep her' with her recent surgery and up-coming treatment. Add on going out drinking, according to him, closing the bar. Wish we had a map of the area to pinpoint her address, where she supposedly walked off. Never heard of a woman in a rural area walking off to leave her husband. Running for her life with her child, yes... walking off when she could of called a friend to pick her and her child up, NO. Without further info, this stinks.

I too am very curious about an address, or at least a couple of cross streets ... just to get a sense of where the husband claims she went.

Not defending the husband by any means, but brain tumors, and the surgeries that remove them, can sometimes result in cognitive impairment (temp or perm) and even symptoms of mental illness. She very well could have left in the manner that he says she did.

I'm a bit surprised that someone would be at home looking after a baby, and going to work, two weeks after brain surgery. It usually takes a little longer. Was it brain surgery where her head was shaved, part of the skull removed, and hours on the operating table? There can be serious confusion for up to 6 months after brain surgery ... my opinion based on two family members that had it; one was for a brain tumor.

I'm a bit shocked that the husband would be out drinking and closing down the bar if his wife recently had brain surgery and ... there's a baby in the house. That isn't making any sense to me. Going to work less than two weeks after having brain surgery for a brain tumor? Does that make sense to anyone?

I'm a bit surprised that someone would be at home looking after a baby, and going to work, two weeks after brain surgery. It usually takes a little longer. Was it brain surgery where her head was shaved, part of the skull removed, and hours on the operating table? There can be serious confusion for up to 6 months after brain surgery ... my opinion based on two family members that had it; one was for a brain tumor.

I'm a bit shocked that the husband would be out drinking and closing down the bar if his wife recently had brain surgery and ... there's a baby in the house. That isn't making any sense to me. Going to work less than two weeks after having brain surgery for a brain tumor? Does that make sense to anyone?

Not to me, I agree with you. Makes no sense at all. If they had to open the skull, she would barely be recovered enough to be out of the hospital in 2 weeks, I wouldn't think. But what do I know... modern medicine is amazing these days.

I too am very curious about an address, or at least a couple of cross streets ... just to get a sense of where the husband claims she went.

This map has her home address and the address of the Legends Sports Cafe.
(sorry to quote myself). Since it is interactive you should be able to zoom in and view cross streets, water areas and the people street view.

Here is an interactive google map link that includes the route from Lisa's home to the bar her husband was at.
A = Lisa's Home
B = Legends Sports Cafe
(1.9 miles...6 minutes)

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...ll=31.902675,-85.149565&sspn=0.03217,0.043731

Hinky-buzzers going off in every direction!

RollTide, just to add a little more info here, will you post what type work Lisa did & her husband also? Did the boss always give her a ride or was she not driving yet after surgery... for that matter, it seems soon to be back at work after major surgery .

She worked at a BBQ place in town. They only had the husbands truck so her boss gave her rides often if not every day. She didn't have the brain surgery where she had her head shaved. They went in through the back of her ear. I will find out exactly what type she had and post. Her husband owns a restoration company if I'm not mistaken. I'll verify that also.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Could someone say if she had any family close by or was his family the only source for support and information? Did he grow-up there? How long had she been in the area? How long had they been married? So many questions...

I'm shocked that local media hasn't picked up on this case. A missing mother?? That should be big news!! Her child needs her!

I have lots of questions buzzing through my head. Thanks so much, rolltide, for all of your information!!

Hoping and praying she is found safe but my gut is telling me that won't be the case. :(

Who has the child now and where is the husband? Is he helping to search for her?

What is the name of the officer who took the missing report? Was she given the name of a contact person?

I found the Eufala PD website with listings of all of the division heads and the chief. Considering Lisa's delicate medical condition, there should have been an immediate BOLO and missing endangered alert. It's time for Mom to have a meeting with the chief. Believe me, it is possible that the chief is completely unaware that Lisa is missing and her case is being ignored. My H is a Chief and if this happened in his dept. he would straighten it out fast. If his investigator stalling, he needs to know!

MOO

Could someone say if she had any family close by or was his family the only source for support and information? Did he grow-up there? How long had she been in the area? How long had they been married? So many questions...

She had no family there. Her family is either in NY or South Alabama. Pretty much his whole family is there. I think they have been married for 2 years. Not sure how long he had lived there but I will find out and post.

Hate to be the pessimist, but how many times have we seen this type of situation and the husband is *usually* responsible. I will eat my words if that isn't the case here, but too many questions and the few answers seem so convenient.

God bless this mother and her baby.

The husband's story is hinky, IMO. Zooming in to street view, they live in the middle of nowhere. There are so many woods and water. I'm thinking that is where she will be found.

IMO, she left, but not by her choice. She would not have left her sweet baby daughter.
No one should be walking alone in that area! Did she walk often? Where was she walking to? Did he ask her? He should have been concerned.

What are the husband and his mother telling the 22 month old about mommy … I bet she is sad and asking for her mommy.

Anyway, the husband needs to be questioned extensively by LE and given a lie detector test. Who sits around watching someone else pack and count the number of shoes and dresses they take in addition to noticing no hygiene products were taken. Do not believe that story for a second!

Where are you Lisa? Your baby needs you!

Oh my!

Brain tumor removed recently...

that would seem to warrant more alerts!

JMO

I found out that she had the brain tumor removed about a year ago. The recent surgery was something going on with her ears. She has a follow up appointment in Dec, 2012 for the ear surgery.

Do we know the weather the night of 10/26 and 10/27 during the day?

The father's story just doesn't quite fit...
If Chris, Lisa and the daughter were the only ones in the home, why would he leave her and their daughter at the house to get his truck out of a ditch, knowing Lisa was going to be picked up that morning to go to work…which would leave the daughter there by herself?

I had typed out and submitted one of my longwinded posts late last night here on Lisa's thread and of course one of the very few times I stupidly chose to just type it straight into the text box at the bottom of the page rather than typing in my text editor and then copy/pasting it into the text box..as is my luck the post magically disappeared into thin air after hitting the submit buttonn. Arrgghh!

Anyhoo back to Lisa.. I am feeling her poor mother's angering frustration in what very much appears to be what I would call straight up OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE due to family ties:furious:.. My heart goes out to especially Lisa's mom and her 22 month old beautful baby girl who I know is and has been missing her mommy terribly.. It further makes my blood boil about the selfish b@st@rd, husband and father who IMO is absolutely directly responsible for Lisa's no longer being with her beautiful little girl..

Sadly my opinion is that by the time Lisa's boss arrived at her home Saturday morning to give Lisa a ride to work.. IMO Lisa was already gone by that time(and not by her own choosing).. I strongly believe that when Chris came home late night/early morning hours of his Friday night bar bender in what was likely pitifully smashed shape of being dogged azz drunk.. I believe that it was in this state that something horrific played out against Lisa.. I certainly pray that baby girl was somehow protected from seeing or hearing the violence against her mommy that IMO likely ensued upon his arriving home.. I pray that she was in a part of the home that allowed her safety in being shielded from what her daddy inflicted on her momma:(

But now what is occurring in the aftermath is an all out injustice and IMO legally prosecutable offenses regarding those local LE that are blatantly mishandling this case essentially allowing IMO a violent murderer to continue to walk free.. There blatant negligence is actually causing what is very likely irreparable damage to the future case against the individual who has taken Lisa away from her baby girl and loved ones.. The amount of time that has already passed has allowed for crucial evidence to be lost, destroyed, concealed, and healed.. What I mean by healed is that IMO its very likely that Lisa in fact put up a great fight for her life inflicting injuries on her perpatrator.. Injuries that if properly documented would be key pieces of extremely important and damning evidence against him.. At this point in time that evidence is no more..forever lost..and further allowing for this monster to never be held accountable for his crimes against Lisa..

That is just one tiny example of what is being permanently lost and destroyed of the crucial evidence that is necessary in order to successfully prosecute the perpatrator.. The list goes on and on and the more time that passes obviously the more likely it is that he literally may get away with murder..jmo..

IMO intervention must IMMEDIATELY happen WRT the local LE that is hindering this investigation and most importantly hindering her loved ones from bringing Lisa home in whatever capacity that they can.. It is infuriating and we have got to do something NOW to ensure no more time, evidence, and justice is lost to finding and bringing home Lisa and then having justice served on her behalf to the absolute fullest exent of the law!

Please, rolltidemom LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP GET THIS DONE!!.. tho most us are not local I am certain there are in fact things that we still can do to help this precious family bring home Lisa, ensure her beautiful baby girl is safe, unharmed, and surrounded by family who love and will protect her(as well as make sure that as she grows up that she knows just how very much her mommy loves her), as well as ensure that justice is not allowed to slip thru the cracks due to Local LE family ties..

All jmo.

I found out that she had the brain tumor removed about a year ago. The recent surgery was something going on with her ears. She has a follow up appointment in Dec, 2012 for the ear surgery.

Thank you for the update regarding Lisa's health...

and Thank You for being so active in trying to get her home!!

:gthanks:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back