Found Safe AL - Myra 'Alissia' Freeman, 17, Highland Home, 13 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. It does sound similar to the other WS situation about the missing girl mentioned above (trying not to say her name, lol).
Can't they ping her phone? I sure hope she's at a friend, cooling off.

Alissia lives with her family on Dailey Road in a housing community called Magnolia Shores in Highland Home, about 10 miles south of Montgomery.

alissiamainphoto.jpg

http://wncn.com/2015/12/20/teen-girl-missing-a-week-after-vanishing-while-taking-out-the-trash/

I feel like it's such a hard balance with teenagers, the home schooling vs. exposure to the big, bad world. I hope Myra is having a rebellious exploration that doesn't get her into a dangerous situation.

Does Alissia have a baby? Watching some of the videos made me wonder because I thought it showed a picture of her pregnant...buy maybe is was her mom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

917751f287233c463152cecdd2b75808.jpg

Newest flyer says that she may be in the company of an adult male. Hopefully LE is going through her social media and phone records to try to track them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the investigators are making some headway. Praying she is located safe.

917751f287233c463152cecdd2b75808.jpg

Newest flyer says that she may be in the company of an adult male. Hopefully LE is going through her social media and phone records to try to track them down.

Thanks GCK! Our local news (Birmingham) just did an "update", with no mention about the adult male, possibly still being in the area, or the $2,500 reward. SMH.

Does Alissia have a baby? Watching some of the videos made me wonder because I thought it showed a picture of her pregnant...buy maybe is was her mom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The video on FB with the newborn in the hospital bed is Alissia's mother holding her. The ultrasound photo is of Alissia in her mom's belly. :) I feel so bad for her mother. That poor mom. She's tortured.

She is a pretty girl. I hope she did leave on her own and she's out there somewhere hanging out. That's the best hope. What's with all of the names? Myra Alissia Patricia Freeman. Alias or legal full name? Is one of the names her made up runaway name?

My children have 2 middle names. It's not that uncommon.

The video on FB with the newborn in the hospital bed is Alissia's mother holding her. The ultrasound photo is of Alissia in her mom's belly. :) I feel so bad for her mother. That poor mom. She's tortured.

Yes I got that one...but there are a couple others towards the end of the video. Alissia is holding a small child...

My children have 2 middle names. It's not that uncommon.

Having two middle names isn't that unusual. It's having a different last name than the parents.

Deleted her hard drive! Good grief, I'd have no clue how to do that. And anyway, I thought anything deleted is never really gone. Is that right? Clearly, Im not techy.

What a lovely girl. Even if she left by choice, it doesn't mean that she is still gone by choice. So many things can happen.... and change.... It could have been a seductive trap situation.

ETA: Wow. I tried to edit my typos and the page froze on me. And the other day I couldn't log in at all. Weird.

Reading the updates here & on the Find Myra Facebook page are heartbreaking. There are many people praying for her safe return. A quiet investigation appears to be occurring in the background - and I can only imagine what her family is going through as the days pass. The nights must be absolute torture.

Adding my prayers in, too.
:praying:

#FindMyra

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads