Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just applying Occam's Razor, it seems pretty unlikely they simply randomly met in a bar and PH thought they were headed to a "fun party" or whatever. I know this theory would mean PH was 100% the innocent victim and that creates more convenient closure here, but just MOO that is not the case and not supported by logic.

Ok. I was never approaching from that angle, personally.

People were questioning repeatedly how/why PH could go with FH. That's what I was responding to. People DO go to bars and hook up with unlikely people. "Nice Girls" sometimes hook up with Bad Guys.

PH came from a nice family, but at some point she fell into addiction. Her Sunday school teacher probably wasn't her dealer. I'm certain PH had her share of rough acquaintances too. I

I really don't have a pet theory for how she ended up with FH. I'm leaning towards he was an acquaintance of some sort, and she knew he had drugs. I won't rule out the possibility of them hitting it off though, as others have, based on his being older, Black, and a bad dude.

are we allowed to sleuth the trucking company? I wondered earlier if he might have worked there too. Maybe day labor? Loading trucks?
While I've not seen the "Employer" on the list with family and friends of victims or suspects not to be sleuthed, I think it's implied but best to put your question to a moderator prior to posting.

None of us know how she found her final demise. Paighton is in absolute peace with the Lord. We are all acting like idiots.

I think it's fair to ask what a recently paroled 50 year old black male gang rapist would have in common with Paighton Houston? Seems like an odd couple at best. I get that we are all looking for the silver lining here, but it just doesn't really make sense.
Mutual friend? Mutual co-workers? Entirely speculating here. What they had in common might have been as simple as that, if in fact they had anything in common at all. I don't know that anyone's looking for a silver lining, I think we all just want it to make sense somehow. Not that a tragedy like this will ever "make sense" but I mean make sense in that at least the how and the why has been documented as fact.

The original report was that she left with two men. It's very possible that FH had a younger, hipper friend and that was who lured PH to the next location. Something as simple as ' let's go smoke a blunt then we will give you a ride to your car' can start the night rolling.

The only pic we've seen of FH was the mugshot, which was not all that complimentary. If the FB floating around is really him, he cleans up very well. We have no idea what his connections are (do we?) so we can't rightly say why PH went with him.

Has anyone sleuthed him?

Ok. I was never approaching from that angle, personally.

People were questioning repeatedly how/why PH could go with FH. That's what I was responding to. People DO go to bars and hook up with unlikely people. "Nice Girls" sometimes hook up with Bad Guys.

PH came from a nice family, but at some point she fell into addiction. Her Sunday school teacher probably wasn't her dealer. I'm certain PH had her share of rough acquaintances too. I

I really don't have a pet theory for how she ended up with FH. I'm leaning towards he was an acquaintance of some sort, and she knew he had drugs. I won't rule out the possibility of them hitting it off though, as others have, based on his being older, Black, and a bad dude.
OK, I see your point on that. I think we are both headed in the same direction here: PH was unfortunately in a relapse situation and FH was a route to the drugs she wanted.

The article is 2 days old now, but states

“no physical trauma to the body of the victim that could have led to her death.”

“The sheriff’s office believes that Houston was with Hampton on the night of Dec. 20, 2019, and there was no evidence of any force in her leaving the bar."

"The office received evidence that after her disappearance, Houston died the next day at a house on McClain Street in Brighton and that after she died, she was allegedly “disposed of in a criminal manner” by Hampton at the location where she was later discovered."

I'm reading this to be clear that PH was at the bar, and left the bar, under her own free will. The sheriff's office has evidence she was with Hampton the night of 12/20, and evidence she died the next day at the home on McClain Street.

They don't mention.....any.....other.....suspects.

JCSO deputies seek male suspect in connection to Paighton Houston death investigation

Anyone know what Paighton's favorite music was? Favorite band?

“no physical trauma to the body of the victim that could have led to her death.”

Your point is?

“The sheriff’s office believes that Houston was with Hampton on the night of Dec. 20, 2019, and there was no evidence of any force in her leaving the bar."

"The office received evidence that after her disappearance, Houston died the next day at a house on McClain Street in Brighton and that after she died, she was allegedly “disposed of in a criminal manner” by Hampton at the location where she was later discovered."

I'm reading this to be clear that PH was at the bar, and left the bar, under her own free will. The sheriff's office has evidence she was with Hampton the night of 12/20, and evidence she died the next day at the home on McClain Street.

JCSO deputies seek male suspect in connection to Paighton Houston death investigation

He and his brother were convicted together way back when but bro didn't get released until late 2019 ... oh, how we wonder

So, the possibility of "two HSBM" may not have been at all correct as a description of who Paighton left the bar with. Can Hampton be described as being heavy set? Although I do believe more charges will be brought against Hampton, I don't know if there will be any other arrests associated with this case. IMO.

However, I would suspect that at the "party" there were more than just the two of them. JMO

We know she was with him when he carried her to hueytown firepit or whatever but we don't know why he was chosen one to do the deed.

So, the possibility of "two HSBM" may not have been at all correct as a description of who Paighton left the bar with. Can Hampton be described as being heavy set? Although I do believe more charges will be brought against Hampton, I don't know if there will be any other arrests associated with this case. IMO.

However, I would suspect that at the "party" there were more than just the two of them. JMO

"party" is speculation. Maybe he offered to take her to her car. Just don't know how he got her to leave.

You know what I say? We need to find this dude and bring him to justice. I just wish this was handled by Shelby County

The press conference does not mention a 'party'. In fact, it does not mention that they were at McClain St. the night of 12/20. It does say though that PH died at McClain St. on the 21st.

If there is factual data stating there was a 'party', and if there is factual data indicating that the accused and PH were at McClain St. the night of 12/20, I'd be happy to see the links thereto.

thank you.

Based on the description of him in the MSM, I wouldn't personally describe him as being heavy set.

The press conference does not mention a 'party'. In fact, it does not mention that they were at McClain St. the night of 12/20. It does say though that PH died at McClain St. on the 21st.

If there is factual data stating there was a 'party', and if there is factual data indicating that the accused and PH were at McClain St. the night of 12/20, I'd be happy to see the links thereto.

thank you.
I put the word party in quotes for the reason that it may not have been more than just a place to do drugs. A crack house, a trap house, there are many names for a place where people get together to do drugs and they can loosely be called a "party". The term has been used loosely here throughout this case to describe the kind of situation PH may have been in that caused her death. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher