AL AL - Prichard, BlkMale 710UMAL, 18-26, wooded area, gold teeth, May'03

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This area is kinda of weird. Even though it says 165 it’s not I65. For the most part only locals use the area and are aware of it for being a traffic avoidance route. Most people stay on 10 and I65 if it’s the area I believe. Also Prichard was a fairly wealthy area for a long time and well cared for. I think it kinda tanked in the 70s.

Maurice (Jones but family called him Maurice) did not have any gold teeth. Per his mother he had never been to see a dentist. I am the person who put him in NAMUS and I have a direct relationship with his Mother and Brother.

But the amount of time between when he went missing to when this doe was found makes it possible he obtained gold teeth during that time.
:oops::) I guess I should have read this thread before messaging you on Maurice's thread. Did you ever submit Maurice as a PM to JD?

MS - MS - Jones 'Maurice' Martin, 22, Moss Point, 11 Sept 1987

I think the recons are fantastic. Header should be edited. No Native American, he seems to be African American (mistakes are made, but let's go with the African American angle)....uncertain about the gold tooth....it's not anymore in the Doe file..is it? (I will keep this in the back of my mind....it doesn't seem to have fallen from the sky)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

1950-2003 estimated year of death....ahum.....I think it would have been possible to narrow that down. Was he buried or cremated? Does somebody know the Alabama policy on that?

Just the other day they found bones/a skeleton in the Netherlands, and within a couple of hours they announced that the bones were at least 100 years old and not of a missing person, so no police work. Archaeological experts now investigating. Ok, it's 2020 now...but still.

I'm going to report my post to request a title change based on current information in JD's multiple profiles. TY @Bit of hope for pointing this out!
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
CASE NUMBER - 710UMAL
Case #03-45 - LA Repository for Unidentified & Missing People

AL - Mobile, BlkMale 710UMAL, 18-26, Prichard (Mobile County), May'03

Surprised Anthony Brown (MP33530) hasn't been ruled out. No pictures unfortunately.

Missing from Mobile, AL on Feb 10, 1999.

"Brown went missing from Mobile, Alabama on February 10, 1999. He was last seen leaving the A.P. Brewer Developmental Center (Schillinger and Hitt road); his direction of travel was unknown. He was from Selma, Alabama and has family members who live there and he may have been returning home. He has never been heard from again.

Brown's sister describes him as quiet, gentle, and doesn't like to be around crowds. He has nervous problems and had been suicidal in the past. He has a fascination with logging operations and might be spotted around a business that logs wood.

Few details are available regarding Brown's disappearance and his whereabouts remain unknown."

How did the investigators come up with the really long postmortem interval of 1950-2003 for this man? It's unbelievable that he could have been lying there for 53 years! The median year for the pmi is roughly 1976 plus 6 months- that's the year I think this man died.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back