Found Deceased AL - Tiffany Osborne, 30, Midfield, Jefferson County, 17 Feb 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well that's a good question, although the news story says the area is known for illegal dumping. So the mattress could have already been at the location. Whoever put her there, just hid her body under it.

And knew the perfect place to dump her. Too bad there wasn't a camera nearby.

ETA: But, even if there was a camera, the footage would be gone by now anyway. No help.

And knew the perfect place to dump her. Too bad there wasn't a camera nearby.

ETA: But, even if there was a camera, the footage would be gone by now anyway. No help.
Maybe Dollar General warehouse or A&K Mechanical have cameras? If I were LE, I'd be knocking on their doors and asking, but you're probably right the footage has already looped over mid-February footage.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I'd like to think not. There were 2 mattresses and 2 box springs, according to your WVTM 13 News video, as noted by Fred Davenport while he was reporting live. I would think that they would have removed the mattress that she was found under when they took her away from the scene. Let's hope.

Cathy Smitherman says she last saw her daughter, Tiffany Smitherman Osborne, at her home in Hueytown that afternoon.

She says her daughter texted her later in the evening before going over to her boyfriend’s Midfield home.

The last contact Smitherman had with her daughter, was Osborne saying her boyfriend was bringing her back home later.

More at Mother of three still missing, family grows more concerned

[BBM]

Just bringing this forward, to refresh our memories.

It doesn't make sense for her to walk to a store that she's likely familiar with at 11pm when it closes at 9pm. My bet is she either relapsed or the BF's lying and I don't like either option :( MOO
Absolutely this. It's basically the million dollar question in these cases - did someone kill her or did someone just dispose of her body following an overdose? The possibility of one being disguised as the other should be enough to make an addict think hard about quitting.

A decomposing body found wrapped and concealed under an old mattress in Bessemer are those of a woman missing out of Midfield since February.

Authorities on Thursday formally identified the remains as 30-year-old Tiffany Osborne, a mother who vanished on Feb. 17, said Midfield. Her death is being investigated as a homicide.
Remains found wrapped, concealed under mattress are those of missing Midfield mother Tiffany Osborne

[BUBM = Bolded/Underscored by me]

So, homicide investigation.

Justice4Tiffany
My heart goes out to Tiffany's three beautiful children, her mother, and all her beloved loved ones.

Also LE and whom ever located her body. Horrific sight.......some things you witness
you can't unsee it again.—

Last edited:
I simply knew it was Precious Ms. Tiffany when they first announced a body had been found. Hopefully now, Midfield LE will do their job and get swift justice for Ms. Tiffany, her children and loved ones.

R.I.P. MS. Tiffany Osborne Smitherman

Ala. Mom Who Gave Birth to Baby Boy and Then Went Missing Is Found Dead Under Mattress

An Alabama mom who had recently given birth to a baby boy was found dead Wednesday after going missing in February, PEOPLE confirms.

Clemens tells PEOPLE that police “have a known suspect out there.” He would not confirm or deny that the boyfriend is the suspect, but he said the boyfriend is “someone we need to look closely at. He had the most contact with her and the last contact with her.”

Her body was wrapped in fabric and concealed under an old mattress, and her death is being investigated as a homicide, Clemens says. Police have not released her cause of death.

Clemens says the discovery of Osborne’s body is “devastating” for her family. “The manner that this happened: that she was missing and then later found a month-and-a-half later, discarded with no care at all.”

Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Bessemer police tip line at 205-428-3541 or Midfield police at 205-923-7575. Tips can be left anonymously.

Justice4Tiffany
More at link above
Moo arrest soon

According to Gray Hughes' episode (April 2, 2020) with caller "Debbie" (friend of Tiffany and her family), several days prior to Tiffany's "disappearance", there was an altercation between Tiffany and the boyfriend at his home. Tiffany had left her vehicle behind at her boyfriend's that night, and (presumably, according to Debbie) had been picked up and driven back to her mother's home.

The night that Tiffany "disappeared", a female had picked Tiffany up at her mother's home where she had been living. She was to meet her boyfriend at a local McDonald's on Morgan Rd. (5 miles from where Tiffany's body was located) to discuss "the baby." That female has been questioned repeatedly and denies any knowledge -- of anything -- to include denying that she picked Tiffany up that night.

Debbie also stated that following the altercation, Tiffany was "kicked out" of the boyfriend's home, her personal belongings were relegated to a different room in the boyfriend's home, and a "new female with a daughter" was installed in Tiffany's former place. All of this occurred prior to Tiffany's "mysterious" disappearance.

Debbie said that her information comes from what Tiffany's mother witnessed when she went to the boyfriend's home the day after Tiffany [was] "disappeared."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back