Alabama man pours boiling water down baby's throat, October 9, 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How does this even occur to a person to be a thing to do? It's like something out of a horror movie. Pure torture.
When a child is hit on the head or punched or something, as much as it's awful, cruel, unwarranted and brutal, it's still an obvious thing to do from one person to another. Basic human violence. Disgusting and immoral but sadly all too common. But this is so beyond that. To open a baby's mouth and pour boiling water down it? That's utterly barbaric and calculating and not something you can ever argue happened because you 'just snapped' out of frustration or something. And then didn't even seek help either, so no regret, no apparent attempt to even try and blame it on anything else like 'oh oops gave her a bottle that was too hot'. He just let her suffer.
Way too much heinous shiz gets done by people on bail or parole for domestic violence. No idea why for so long, DV's been not taken that seriously. If someone will happily hurt the people they're meant to love most, why do we let them go free?

I assume if she dies this will be a capital case, right? Alabama surely still has the DP?

How does this even occur to a person to be a thing to do? It's like something out of a horror movie. Pure torture.
When a child is hit on the head or punched or something, as much as it's awful, cruel, unwarranted and brutal, it's still an obvious thing to do from one person to another. Basic human violence. Disgusting and immoral but sadly all too common. But this is so beyond that. To open a baby's mouth and pour boiling water down it? That's utterly barbaric and calculating and not something you can ever argue happened because you 'just snapped' out of frustration or something.
I agree. When I first read about this case a couple of days ago, I was trying to work why I had such a visceral reaction to it. I figured it out today, similar to what you wrote. I can't imagine opening anybody's mouth to pour boiling water down it, far less a baby's. You can't snap and then hold open a baby's mouth. Somebody could snap and do other violent things that we read about on here but not something needing the 2-handed dexterity of holding someone's mouth open and pouring boiling down their throat. The word I came up with today is 'sadistic'. That poor, poor baby. So much physical pain to endure before her mom came back home and she was taken to hospital.

I'm not really religious but this is a case where I feel I want to say: God bless this little child and hold her safe while she lies in the ICU and/or may angels surround her bed to help her feel loved and safe from that barbaric man. Unfortunately knowing a little about traumatisation myself, I just cannot imagine what this baby is going to go through as she begins to recover physically, if she recovers that is. JMO MOO

Interview with the mother, image of precious child in ICU

Breaks me.

It breaks me too. How someone can do that? I hope, the baby is fine now. I pray for the baby too. As a student, I have a lot of homework to do. But I've always been curious about the greatest essay writing services. I later came across this article at College Essays for Sale | Only High Quality and 100% Unique My work became even simpler as a result of this post, and I soon began finishing my sports assignments ahead of schedule. You may view more than a million free examples of essay writing on our website. It makes doing your university assignment simple.
It breaks me too. How someone can do that? I hope, the baby is fine now. I pray for the baby too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back