CA Alison Chao, 15-year-old girl Missing in San Gabriel Valley Last seen 7/16/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So is it pretty much confirmed she didn't intend to go to the Aunt's house in the first place? She knew for sure where the Aunt lives, and how to get there?

I was a little interested in her mother's quote, about as time goes by she gets more concerned. Maybe she just said that in an off-hand way, but if you don't believe at ALL that she purposely ran away, it doesn't seem you'd be more concerned as days go by, than you were the first night she didn't show up at the aunt's house or return home, or be found along the way in some kind of an accident. It appears the mother is open to the idea that she got a wild hare and took off for awhile.

Prayers she's found safe.
Sorry but how does that make any sense? As a mother myself, if I thought my child didn’t purposely run away, of course I’d be more concerned as the days go by. My worst fear would be kidnapping, my second would be that she got hit by a car and is either injured/incapacitated and unable to call for help, or that she was killed and whoever ran her over needed to dispose of her.

Even if none of the above occurred, I’d be just as concerned if my child were discovered living with the homeless under a bridge.

Updates from the
Alisonchao.com website.

07/20/2024 4:54 PM PST - Alison’s sighting on 7/16 at 5:50 PM heading Westbound on Main Street - New search area defined

07/20/2024 3:25 PM PST - Alison’s sighting on 7/16 5:47 near Main Street on S 6th Street. She is continuing Northbound on S 6th Street. There will is search party meeting at Alhambra Court House (150 W Commonwealth Ave) @ 4:30pm.

=======
She then heads WESTBOUND ON MAIN??

Aunt lives northeast of dad's house. West is totally off if she's on her way to aunt's.

I encourage everyone to check the Alisonchao.com website. You can actually see all the dashcam and security camera photos.

It's breaking my heart to see her riding in front of the huge Honda dealership... WHERE ARE YOU GOING???
I guess it’s still possible she was going to go into a store or restaurant to get something before heading to her aunt’s home.

The volunteers are doing a tremendous job. Amazing!

I guess it’s still possible she was going to go into a store or restaurant to get something before heading to her aunt’s home.

There's a Wendy's further down. Maybe she went there? Other than that I don't see anything of interest.

The boots on the ground are just incredible. WOW. They've mobilized the entire community into sharing their surveillance videos. It's under terrifying circumstances but they have come together in such an organized fashion!

My only doubt about Alison riding that far for boba or a snack would be- there are so many other places near home.. riding on Main Street Westbound seems so intentional that she is headed elsewhere, not just a pit stop.

IA, it’s possible she got thirsty or thought maybe she’d grab some snacks first. I hope that if she met someone with nefarious intentions online, that they can be quickly traced and apprehended.

These days sexual predators are quite adept at catfishing young girls and luring them away from home. If she had a phone and left it at home, that is concerning whether it was intentional or not. I’m 34 and it’s not uncommon for me to put down my phone somewhere on accident and then realize I haven’t seen it in a couple hours. It’s entirely possible she thought she had it and didn’t.

Her mother’s interview with the local news had me teary. This darling girl is going to be on my mind as she looks like she could be an older version of my own daughter. Come home Alison!!

By car or bike???? :oops:
All of this is by bicycle. If you check the Alisonchao.com website you'll see the images as they are posted of her... theyre tracking her since she left at 5:33pm on Tuesday. This one is the most recent, from 6:13pm that day. 40 minutes since departure.

DoorCam from Collis at Edison, Los Angeles- she is heading north on Collis..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240720_185830_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240720_185830_Maps.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 14
All of this is by bicycle. If you check the Alisonchao.com website you'll see the images as they are posted of her... theyre tracking her since she left at 5:33pm on Tuesday. This one is the most recent, from 6:13pm that day. 40 minutes since departure.

DoorCam from Collis at Edison, Los Angeles- she is heading north on Collis..

@AnyNameIWish the images can be seen through Alison’s Path Tracker map, too. If you touch the yellow dots which represent a confirmed sighting, the images come up. Most of the dots show the confirmed image, anyway.

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen such a media and tech savvy immediate response by the family of a missing person. Great work.
They really are blazing a trail for others to follow. I'm impressed!

But, that is secondary, of course, to finding Alison. I see hope for a "found safe" outcome.

jmo

There’s a new photo sighting on Colis. Colis ends soon though. It’ll be interesting to see if she goes further west.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back