CA Alison Chao, 15-year-old girl Missing in San Gabriel Valley Last seen 7/16/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The latest on Alison’s Path Tracker:

7/16/2024 at 6:13 PM Heading NORTHBOUND on Collis Ave

She is way out of the area. No longer in the San Gabriel Valley area.
This is amazing. Are the volunteers using street and ring cameras when plotting Alison’s path?

no I was referring to the Costco picture
what is an Easy Up?

Do you have the time of the Costo photo?

I can download and circle her if I know what the timestamp is on that photo.

An Easy Up is a canopy with poles that shelters people from the sun: Canopies & Accessories - Shelters

She may be the type of person who likes to find different routes for getting to a destination.

JMVHO.

An Easy Up is a canopy with poles that shelters people from the sun: Canopies & Accessories - Shelters

JMVHO.

never mind I just realized I was looking at an actual Costco picture that somehow came up when I clicked on the yellow thingies :rolleyes:

She may be the type of person who likes to find different routes for getting to a destination.

JMVHO.

thanks anyway - having tech issues here tonight lol

the Easy Up thingie we just call a canopy or awning here

According to Alison's Path Tracker, her last sighting appears to be around Alcole Properties on South 6th Street.

Did she stop to visit someone there on her way to her Auntie? She does appear to be biking by this location and not stopping.

I hope LE is interviewing everyone in that area.

Enclosing a link to Alcole Properties: Google Maps

JMVHO.

Last edited:
According to Alison's Path Tracker, her last sighting appears to be around Alcole Properties on South 6th Street.

Did she stop to visit someone there on her way to her Auntie? She does appear to be biking by this location and not stopping.

I hope LE is interviewing everyone in that area.

Enclosing a link to Alcole Properties: Google Maps

JMVHO.
That is not the last sighting of her unfortunately she is heading west on the updated tracker. She was last seen on Collis Ave.

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpeg
    IMG_3675.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 17
The last verified sighting on the tracker is on Collis like @webraccoon2234 said:
Alison's Sighting CONFIRMED
description
07/16/2024 6:17 PM Heading towards South Pasadena NORTHBOUND

There is one other marker beyond that but it says the image is too blurry to confirm if it's her.

If she didn't have her phone with her, is she good with directions? Maps?

What time is sunset/dusk?

The last verified sighting on the tracker is on Collis like @webraccoon2234 said:
description

There is one other marker beyond that but it says the image is too blurry to confirm if it's her.

Around 8:04 p.m.

I pulled the data from: Burbank, CA Weather History | Weather Underground

JMVHO.

description

Bbm.

HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE NAVIGATING ALL OF THIS WITHOUT A PHONE? Unless this is a route she knows by heart?

Does she even know where she is going at this point? I'm so so confused for her. She continues a 50min bike ride in 90F temperatures.... Even at 940pm it's close to 80F in that area!

Where are you, Alison???

There’s now 5 confirmed sightings. 3 of them are going north on S 6th Street, but then she goes left onto W Main St!
This path tracker app/website is brilliant for tracing missing people. Especially when in a built up area with lots of cctv. The family are clearly on top of trying to find her.

Bbm.

HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE NAVIGATING ALL OF THIS WITHOUT A PHONE? Unless this is a route she knows by heart?

Does she even know where she is going at this point? I'm so so confused for her. She continues a 50min bike ride in 90F temperatures.... Even at 940pm it's close to 80F in that area!

Where are you, Alison???

She may have explored the surrounding area many times.

How familiar were her parents with her biking routes?

If she continued to go North, she'll be in South Pasadena, where there are restaurants, etc.

There are homeless people by the freeway; always a concern.

JMVHO.

Every time it updated my heart drops more. I hope she doesn’t go west anymore. More west is worse parts of LA. Collis Ave is ending soon and she might though

Hoping she took Hill East and then North.

My niece was a choir director at one of the churches in South Pasadena; it's a nice area.

I wonder if she was involved in a hit-and-run, or was forced over a hill in that area. If there's a sighting of her going North, the sides of the hills need to be investigated.

Regarding the heat, hopefully she had fluids in her backpack.

ETA: I'm a bit concerned if she went North and into the hilly streets. Some of these streets have blind curves; she might not have been seen that late in the day.

Again, hopefully we'll get another location verified soon.

JMVHO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper