All About Chloroform #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember this was discussed some time ago on one of the threads. Sorry, my bad memory, I can't confirm if it is true that tattoo parlors or vets actually use chloroform. Ether replaced chloroform in some instances. Does anyone else know which businesses might still use chloroform?

Just a thought, bong cleaners might have odd chemicals.

A tattoo parlor would probably be breaking the law by having chloroform there. More than likely they would have obtained it illegally. It would be illegal for anyone working there to use on a client.

A vet's office may have it, but I doubt it. There are much more humane, cheaper ways to euthanize an animal.

Has Triclosan come up on this thread yet? I only really found out about it through trying to figure out the chloroform mystery. Google to read more about this chemical, but basically, it's in everything nowadays including bedding, garbage bags, car interiors, etc. It's the main ingredient in Microban, as well. The concern over this chemical is that when mixed with chlorinated drinking water it produces....wait for it....chloroform. Chloroform is carcinogenic (didn't know that either), but what I've read says that the EPA says that there is little risk to humans from whatever low exposure one might receive from household chemicals, etc. Some toothpastes contain triclosan, for example and so theoretically when you rinse the toothpaste out, a very small amount of chloroform will be released (though not enough to notice), if I am reading all of this right.

However, "normal household use" may not take into account situations like:

Spraying a cleaning agent containing triclosan in your trunk to wash away/mask human decomposition then closing your trunk containing a heated, sealed environment.

Or, if you suppose Caylee DID drown in the pool, was she dripping wet when wrapped in either bedding or a garbage bag that contained triclosan?

http://www.dioxinfacts.org/dioxin_health/dioxin_rumors/triclosan.html

Dr. Vass was very specific when he said it was "manufactured chloroform." The difference is that chloroform can be manufactured, or can occur naturally when a chlorine molecule (C12) reacts with an organic substance such as humic or fulvic acids.

http://oehha.ca.gov/air/toxic_contaminants/html/Chloroform.htm

Dr. Vass said that the source in the trunk was not the naturally occurring type.

Maybe her chloroform flopped and didn't turn out as she had hoped? So out came the duct tape. And no sense wasting all that work so the 'not perfect' chloroform went into the trunk (cause ICA was done with it) along with Caylee.

A badly make cake, even if it is flat and hard as a rock will be chemically the same as a Martha Stewart cake prepared with the same ingredients. For some reason KC made an effort to delete all her files before LE got her computer. And it looks like the prosecution is going to try to make a case for chloroform being part of Caylee's murder.

ITA! Don't forget the syringe. Even if the chloroform was not made succesfully, I think injecting the mixed ingredients would most likely be deadly.

moo

Dr. Vass was very specific when he said it was "manufactured chloroform." The difference is that chloroform can be manufactured, or can occur naturally when a chlorine molecule (C12) reacts with an organic substance such as humic or fulvic acids.

Dr. Vass said that the source in the trunk was not the naturally occurring type.

George worked briefy for a utilities company didnt he?

They use chlroform.

What I've been able to determine so far (in my own mind, of course), is that KC gave Caylee "something" (accidental or not), and when she died, KC knew that if she told anyone, Caylee would've had an autopsy performed and the authorities would've KNOWN 100% what this young, innocent child had been given (whether it was to knock her out or kill her, still unknown in my mind), and KC would've gone to jail, probably for a lesser crime, but jail, nonetheless (manslaughter, maybe?)... so, she freaked out when she found Caylee, had to dispose of the body somehow and still look like she (KC) is the victim! Hence, the "babysitter/nanny took her" came out ... KC always said that she "knew in her gut that Caylee was close, and safe"..."safe" because KC put her remains in a place that KC felt "safe", "close", because that little baby was "close to home"... Since KC felt like she gave her daughter the "best she could" with regard to her burial (duct tape & heart sticker), she was free to PARTY down and move forward! Chloroform? I can't say for certain, but when Dr. Vass said that it was an extremely HIGH level of Chloroform, I must admit it got there somehow, someway... JMHO, of course!

It isn't out of the question, IMO, that KC was attempting to stage a kidnapping, to extort some of the grandparents' money perhaps, and Caylee died in the process. It would explain a lot of things, especially the very weird chloroform use.

Thanks for this, I watched all of yesterday but get all my news via the TV, HLN or IS because I need closed-captioning and completely missed Dr. Vass saying manufactured.

:rocker:point #1: the same physiological "stuff" would occur as the previous scenarios I stated.

:rocker:point #2: she searched the "making of chloroform".

And yep, chloroform CAN be made from "household chemicals" BUT it is an EXOTHERMIC (gives off heat) reaction and needs to be "created" in an ice bath and the product created will be in 2 aqueous layers and separating them is tricky. Then the chloroform produced has to be stored in a dark colored bottle, NOT plastic and utilized soon!:innocent:

See here's my problem with this whole KC used chloroform to subdue, to kill, to put to sleep, and/or to whatever with Caylee:

Everything that has been brought to light concerning KC's personality and behavior tells me she's too LAZY and UNINTELLIGENT and CARELESS to "cook up a batch of true choloroform" and then clean up behind herself leaving no evidence. Where did she make this stuff? There would be traces/evidence of it there too but there is none..

If the levels in the trunk were truly that high it would have to come from already made chloroform.

jmo

The thing that really confuses me about the chloroform and maybe someone could help me here. If there was an extremely high unusual amounts of Chloroform in that trunk then how could Caylee have survived it? Wouldn't it have killed her immediately?

As for the syringe+gatorade bottle, I thought the levels of chloroform found in the syringe were actually lower than what you would find in tap water from home.

As always my entire post is my opinion only.

That was my recollection as well. It was mainly testosterone in the bottle, yet the myth persists...:crazy:

George worked briefy for a utilities company didnt he?

They use chlroform.

I do know mechanics & tattoo artists use chloroform.
Why didn't they ask Ricardo M. of his own possible use of chloroform....joke or not.

Then I heard that a diaper wet with urine & pool chlorine could/would produce chloroform fumes......:banghead: ????

Why didn't they ask Ricardo M. of his own possible use of chloroform....joke or not.

Mechanics and tattoo artists? Really? What for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of mechanics?

Car mechanics & tattoo artists use chlororform for CLEANING purposes.

Car mechanics & tattoo artists use chlororform for CLEANING purposes.

Are you sure they use pure chloroform for cleaning? I think some cleaners may contain chloroform as an ingredient, but I doubt they would be using it straight.

The thing that really confuses me about the chloroform and maybe someone could help me here. If there was an extremely high unusual amounts of Chloroform in that trunk then how could Caylee have survived it? Wouldn't it have killed her immediately?

We know that Caylee did not survive it. :(

Anyone who could tape the mouth and nose of a child, make a fake address book, cook up all the lies, route checks, steal from nursing home accounts, have a story of being mugged and money stolen, convince Amy that she lost her own money while sleepwalking, getting obituary online for a baby daddy, etc. could be capable of making chloroform if the biggest thefts were about to hit the fan and threats of charges being filed and being kicked out of the house with no money were done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96