All About George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been noticing lately when GA speaks of June 16th, he seems to have moved away from seeing Caylee to hearing her little voice. Could just be me, but I wondered if he is trying to back away from the statement of actually seeing Caylee leave with Casey that day, backpacks, hugs and kisses, etc.

I've always had a problem with that story with how he knew what they were wearing and such....I think he was fed somethng ---- but there is no way he could remember the smalest of details that way....I mean know everything about that one day, yet forget the month he "chased" kc down?????? :bang::waitasec:

I've been noticing lately when GA speaks of June 16th, he seems to have moved away from seeing Caylee to hearing her little voice. Could just be me, but I wondered if he is trying to back away from the statement of actually seeing Caylee leave with Casey that day, backpacks, hugs and kisses, etc.

George's statement regarding June 16th is everywhere so even if he tries to back away, there are all the interviews. :eek:

I've always had a problem with that story with how he knew what they were wearing and such....I think he was fed somethng ---- but there is no way he could remember the smalest of details that way....I mean know everything about that one day, yet forget the month he "chased" kc down?????? :bang::waitasec:

No one's going to accuse George of being too bright, that's a given ..

Poor guy probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag ..

George Anthony is a great actor. When he " was going to commit suicide" I felt it was a ploy to gain him some sympathy so he could cover his behind while everyone went after Cindy.
George Anthony only cares about George Anthony.
He is as SLY AS A FOX PEOPLE!

http://www.crimeandclues.com/oct964.htm

I read this article yesterday. It gave me an insight to how LE finds red flags in police reports, interrogations, interviews, or in GA's case, conversations.

Tells range from balance of the report, deviating from the norm speak, giving erroneous information and too much detail.

I took my new found knowledge and reread the police reports given by GA, CA, & LA.
Lee began his statement with Casey and Caylee had been MIA for weeks.
Cindy began hers with 3 wks ago I asked my daughter to bring the car home along with my granddaughter.
George, however, began his with "I received a call from my spouse on my cell phone. I tried to call back. I got voice mail. I tried the land line. I got voice mail. I called my son. I finally got a hold of my spouse by cell. She asked me what time I would be home. I told her I would be home about 10-10:30PM.

Hmm....

Do the clothes she was found in match with his description at all? Was her backpack nearby? Why would he lie about that day in particular?

Do the clothes she was found in match with his description at all? Was her backpack nearby? Why would he lie about that day in particular?

The pink top matches. Whether it is the same pink top, IDK. She was found with white striped shorts. Also a backpack w/ the word Adorable.
His description from the FBI interview is as follows:
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/georgeanthony aug4.pdf
White backpack w/monkeys
blue jean skirt
white tennis shoes
pinkish top
ponytail
white sunglasses

While his description does not match exactly what was found when Caylee was removed from the site, his description does match what Casey reported in her police report as the clothing Caylee was wearing when she dropped her off. Pink top, blue jean skirt, tennis shoes, ponytail, white sunglasses.

George is the sickest one of all in that family system. He is no victim he is a volunteer. He has taken on a role that suits his own psychological make up, one that requires very little from him & He is oblivious to the price of that role.

There is NO evidence George told the truth to the Grand Jury ... I dont know why
there is a widespread belief he did . I dont think so. He makes true statements every now and then but quickly reverses them and spouts the party line .

George is the sickest one of all in that family system. He is no victim he is a volunteer. He has taken on a role that suits his own psychological make up, one that requires very little from him & He is oblivious to the price of that role.

There is NO evidence George told the truth to the Grand Jury ... I dont know why
there is a widespread belief he did . I dont think so.
He makes true statements every now and then but quickly reverses them and spouts the party line .

Bold is mine...

I also wonder just what George said to the Grand Jury. I think he managed to twist and turn but the GJ came back with their findings 'despite' George not 'because' of George. How soon after the GJ did Mark N leave the Anthonys?

George's comment, at the time of the GJ, asking the public to think of them? pray for them morning and night at 11 o'clock has always made me wonder what he referred to. Why that time in particular?

George Anthony is a great actor. When he " was going to commit suicide" I felt it was a ploy to gain him some sympathy so he could cover his behind while everyone went after Cindy.
George Anthony only cares about George Anthony.
He is as SLY AS A FOX PEOPLE!

I couldn't agree with you more!!!

George's comment, at the time of the GJ, asking the public to think of them? pray for them morning and night at 11 o'clock has always made me wonder what he referred to. Why that time in particular?

After reading this a thought popped into my head. This may be better in the theory thread so feel free to move...

Ok, so GA asked to pray at 11am and 11pm. This makes me wonder if the time of death is 11. Now, the morning of the 16th CA say's she heard the girl's breathing so she knows they are there and she goes to work. Now in the house are GA, KC, and Caylee. GA says the last time he sees them is at 12:50 but what if something happened around 11. I haven't worked out the details yet so use your imagination (Ex: KC screams in the bedroom that something happened to Caylee, maybe accident but probably not). Now in an effort to protect KC, GA helps her bag up the body, and then tells KC to take off and he'll handle it. They keep CA at bay for a while but then the car is towed and it's time to come up with a plausible story. CA get's to KC first, hence the seemingly genuine 911 call and KC asking for one more day (to consult with GA).

Maybe the gas can incident went a little different. KC steels gas, GA is mad because he told her not to come back to the house. KC comes back to return them and GA is there. He looks in the trunk to make sure she that KC either has or hasn't done anything with the body yet...

I don't know, this just popped into my head and is probably totally wrong. The 11 o'clock thing just jumped at me.

After reading this a thought popped into my head. This may be better in the theory thread so feel free to move...

Ok, so GA asked to pray at 11am and 11pm. This makes me wonder if the time of death is 11. Now, the morning of the 16th CA say's she heard the girl's breathing so she knows they are there and she goes to work. Now in the house are GA, KC, and Caylee. GA says the last time he sees them is at 12:50 but what if something happened around 11. I haven't worked out the details yet so use your imagination (Ex: KC screams in the bedroom that something happened to Caylee, maybe accident but probably not). Now in an effort to protect KC, GA helps her bag up the body, and then tells KC to take off and he'll handle it. They keep CA at bay for a while but then the car is towed and it's time to come up with a plausible story. CA get's to KC first, hence the seemingly genuine 911 call and KC asking for one more day (to consult with GA).

Maybe the gas can incident went a little different. KC steels gas, GA is mad because he told her not to come back to the house. KC comes back to return them and GA is there. He looks in the trunk to make sure she that KC either has or hasn't done anything with the body yet...

I don't know, this just popped into my head and is probably totally wrong. The 11 o'clock thing just jumped at me.
Has the amount and kind of communication between GA and KC during the 31 days been discussed? I cant remember.

It is too bad that GA cannot escape the situation. However, he cannot without looking like a real rat leaving a sinking ship. His only hope of mental health is to bite the bullet and leave. It is sad to see someone beaten down like that and still trying to believe it is all for the good. Life is never easy for the good guy and even worse for someone who is lost all self confidence. JMHO and I am not a Dr or a lawyer so I can say whatever I want and just claim to be human citizen.

The pink top matches. Whether it is the same pink top, IDK. She was found with white striped shorts. Also a backpack w/ the word Adorable.
His description from the FBI interview is as follows:
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/georgeanthony aug4.pdf
White backpack w/monkeys
blue jean skirt
white tennis shoes
pinkish top
ponytail
white sunglasses

While his description does not match exactly what was found when Caylee was removed from the site, his description does match what Casey reported in her police report as the clothing Caylee was wearing when she dropped her off. Pink top, blue jean skirt, tennis shoes, ponytail, white sunglasses.

So KC and GA remember what she was wearing 31 days later. I think a mother would remember what her child was wearing the last time she saw her, but Grandpa... come on, it was 31 days later. Did it stick in your mind because you knew it was going to be the last time you saw her or did someone tell you what you saw????

So KC and GA remember what she was wearing 31 days later. I think a mother would remember what her child was wearing the last time she saw her, but Grandpa... come on, it was 31 days later. Did it stick in your mind because you knew it was going to be the last time you saw her or did someone tell you what you saw????

If I were a suspicious monkey, I'd think they exchanged notes...

http://www.crimeandclues.com/oct964.htm

I read this article yesterday. It gave me an insight to how LE finds red flags in police reports, interrogations, interviews, or in GA's case, conversations.

Tells range from balance of the report, deviating from the norm speak, giving erroneous information and too much detail.

I took my new found knowledge and reread the police reports given by GA, CA, & LA.
Lee began his statement with Casey and Caylee had been MIA for weeks.
Cindy began hers with 3 wks ago I asked my daughter to bring the car home along with my granddaughter.
George, however, began his with "I received a call from my spouse on my cell phone. I tried to call back. I got voice mail. I tried the land line. I got voice mail. I called my son. I finally got a hold of my spouse by cell. She asked me what time I would be home. I told her I would be home about 10-10:30PM.

Hmm....

LMAO-----This struck me to be very funny because when I write something here, it is full of stuff that is just like a lair. One second I use I then we--then jump to something else. I could fill one paragraph with this kind of talk. I always just called it "rambling". Bet they would put me under the jail if they ever interviewed me. Then pastiness/future/present all in one sentence.

When George and Cindy separated some time back, George stayed with his elderly parents.

George's parents live in Fort Myers FL (Lee County), it's about a 3 hour drive SW from Orlando.

anybody think CA or GA could have disposed of the remains before LE got to the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru