All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come across something interesting and I thought I'd see if someone has an explanation. I've looked on the calendar posted but don't see a reason for these cell tower pings below.

In AL's statement, he said they stayed in at his apartment on the 28th and 29th due to his upcoming trip. Now sorry if this has been asked already, but KC's phone pings away from the apartment from 6:37 pm until 10:26 pm. So where did she go and why? That's four hours.

At 5:06 pm she pings from AL's but by 6:37 she's pinging 6.5 miles away off Spur Road (28.5904889 -81.2122639). By 7:23 she's pinging 10.6 miles away off of Windmill Ridge Loop (28.5547222 -81.1705556), and by 8:03 pm she's pinging 11.2 miles away off of E Colonial Dr (28.5658333 -81.1508889) and I don't see many businesses nearby but do see lots of trees.

Does anyone know why KC would be out there? She doesn't ping back near AL until 10:26 pm. And she's amazingly off the phone for 2.5 hours: from 8:00 PM until 10:30 PM. Is there a movie theater out there or something else? Just wondering since they were supposed to be at AL's all night and my curiosity is getting the better of me.
Is it possible this is towards Lake Pickett and Chuluota?

Throwing in a rough weather log (when it rained) because it's doubtful Casey would have been trying to dispose of Caylee's body in the rain. Just thought a quick look might be nice to go with pings.

Mon June 16th 3:45pm-5:00pm rain

Tues June 17th no rain overcast

Wed June 18th 4:00pm-9:00pm rain (heavy)

Thurs June 19th 7:00pm-8:00 pm rain (heavy)

Fri June 20th 6:00pm-6:30pm rain (heavy)

Sat June 21st 1:45pm-3:30pm rain (med to heavy)

Sun June 22nd3 2:00pm-7:00pm light rain

Mon June 23rd 2:00pm light rain

Tues June 24th 6:00pm-7:00pm thunderstorm

Wed June 25th 1:30pm-5:30pm light rain and thunderstorms

Thurs June 26th 3:00pm-7:30pm quick downpour then light rain

Fri June 27th 8:30pm-9:00pm thunderstorms some heavy rain

Sat June 28th 5:50pm -8:00 pm light thunderstorms and rain

Sun June 30th 4:00pm-6:00 pm thunderstorms and rain

Mon July 1st 6:00pm-8:00pm heavy thunderstorms and rain

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/1/DailyHistory.html?MR=1
Average monthly sunrise 6:30am sunset at 8:26 pm
Average monthly low 74 high of 90
Have you put this on the calendar?

Please input factual info that is not being disputed into the case calendar. You guys can talk all you want, but move the info into the timeline so it can take more shape. Attach the cell ping maps, I put on the 27th already.

If there are items up for discussion figure it out and then post it up.:)

post back up for your timeline entries

I tried to post this in the thread for timeline brainstorming, but it closed as I was writing it. Thought I'd post it here then. Thanks. . .

Post #129 by Marsha in the Cell Phone and Ping Info #2 thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72435&page=6) was very helpful to me to really get a feel for Casey's movements and activities for the time period presented. I found myself thinking. . . where did she go next? were there any myspace posts? what was the content of the text messages? In other words, it gave me a good look, but I wanted more of the same. . . for every day in question :)

I like the idea of it almost being like looking at a page in a day planner - but a super organized, hyperlinked one. For each time slot (1-minute, 5-minute, 15-minute increments?) key data would be displayed (exact time, identifying activity, i.e. "myspace entry" or "text to AH", ping location. The key data could be hyperlinked to the details, i.e. the actual content of the test message/eyewitness report from interview/etc. This quick glance (with details hyperlinked), along with the corresponding map of the day, would really help "see" how the days unfolded.

I'm a visual person, though. I understand others might prefer more detail upfront. I'm a really good lurker :), but would be happy to help getting things plugged into this timeline or anything else that would be helpful.

I tried to post this in the thread for timeline brainstorming, but it closed as I was writing it. Thought I'd post it here then. Thanks. . .

Post #129 by Marsha in the Cell Phone and Ping Info #2 thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72435&page=6) was very helpful to me to really get a feel for Casey's movements and activities for the time period presented. I found myself thinking. . . where did she go next? were there any myspace posts? what was the content of the text messages? In other words, it gave me a good look, but I wanted more of the same. . . for every day in question :)

I like the idea of it almost being like looking at a page in a day planner - but a super organized, hyperlinked one. For each time slot (1-minute, 5-minute, 15-minute increments?) key data would be displayed (exact time, identifying activity, i.e. "myspace entry" or "text to AH", ping location. The key data could be hyperlinked to the details, i.e. the actual content of the test message/eyewitness report from interview/etc. This quick glance (with details hyperlinked), along with the corresponding map of the day, would really help "see" how the days unfolded.

I'm a visual person, though. I understand others might prefer more detail upfront. I'm a really good lurker :), but would be happy to help getting things plugged into this timeline or anything else that would be helpful.
PLease add your factual timeline entries into the calendar timeline. If you all want a nice timeline we have to create it:
Please post a backup link or reference for the entry.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=9&year=2008&do=&c=4

Georgia PI

There is something wierd about that whole Universal & AT&T thing. The jail house call between Casey and Lee have some conversation about her 'work' and the missing phone and the AT&T store at the bottom left. I find it interesting that that number is Ap/Ar for this company.
Account Payable is not connected to Accounts Receivable. They are two different departments in a company that large. Except for a very small business that is the case. If Casey was calling about an her cell phone bill she would be calling customer sevice or with overdue bills a collections desk. Customer service is a general number that is internally transfered to random reps within that department. Collections department may have desiganated people to handle specific accounts until an issue is resovled and in that case you would have a one person connected to one phone number.
Can you please PM with the full number.

I'm a really good lurker :), but would be happy to help getting things plugged into this timeline or anything else that would be helpful.

*elbows peaceinme* bah! We need ya to get brave and step out, organized? Yep! We need you! ! :)
Sheesh! WS does so much better than congress! Perhaps we should take over DC... heh :D

Ok... I've put together statistics of the most calls to/from any one individual since the 14th of June is the number *07-754-4088 and is only second to TonE in all the calls made/received.... even more than AH. That number, as I know is still unidentified... at least to WS. Any input appreciated.

This number sent one text to KC on 6/21...no more until 6/27 when a flurry of texts began between the two from 11:31 a.m. until about 8:50 p.m. on that day. Many more since that date and up until the first arrest was made.

It is a land line in Winter Park, Florida. Appears to be unlisted. Will keep searching.

scared to...sorry
that's fancy work for those brighter than meself :) I'm happy if I get a link posted proper. Typos..won't even go there, I'm queen!
You can do it passin_through! Your information is important! :)

I'm no good at this ping business but I would love to help! I have desperately been looking for the PDF with Lee's notes about the receipts. If I can find it, I will type it up and post it here as it gives us some additional times and locations to overlay over everything else!

Can anyone help me to find the receipts PDF???

I still have not been able to re-locate this PDF! If anyone has it and can post a link or send it to me, I would be happy to type it out and add it to the calendar!

Are you working off a doc that has been converted to Excel or something? If so, the conversion might not have worked well.

Looking at my pdf's, the number is 4058, which is in Casey's phone book as Jenna.

Don't recall a Jenna, does anybody?

Can you please provide a link to the unredacted phone book of Casey? I know I saw it once but can no longer find it. I also remember seeing a handwritten list of numbers by LE but can no longer find that either. I'm drowning in docs! Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27