All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a quick synopsis - Casey spent the night at the Anthony home on the 15th per the cell pings. Her cell continues to ping near the Anthony home on the 16th until about 4:20 pm that day when she started pinging near TL's apt. She continues to ping there until 2:29 pm on the 17th where the pings are near the Anthony home. They continue there until around 5:15 pm where they ping near Fusion, then 8:23 pm they ping near TL's apt. She continues to ping there until about 2:40 the next day, the 18th, when she's back home for a few hours.

Interesting side note: Casey was on the phone ALL DAY on the 15th. There was only a half hour around 10:00 am in which an argument could have occurred or a quarter after midnight. Unless she had a violent argument while on the phone, I don't see how it's possible unless the argument was violent but quick.

I've added these ping synopses to the calendar.

Are we sure after the alleged fight (if there was a fight on the 15th) that she did not just get in the car and drive down the block or some place close to home to rage on the phone about the alleged fight before she could contact someone to hang with?

Or was the alleged overheard fight not on June the 15th but on an earlier date (June the 9th)? So, I assume that the pinging supports GA's statement of seeing Casey and Caylee in the morning on the 16th of June, correct?

Does anyone know where Cindy Anthony was working in June?

Some of the different ways that JC Pennys comes up throughout the interviews has struck me kind of odd.

On June 27th Casey calls JC Penny toll free number.

On Lee's written list of Casey's receipts he has noted a JC Penny's receipt for 6/30 and another JC Penny's receipt for 7/1.

On Page 24 of the Lee Anthony interview Lee is stating that Cindy is going through Casey's wallet and says "Look, this is my JC Penny card that she took from me.
On Page 28 of Lee Anthony interview there is some dialogue that pertains to a JC Penny transaction on June 27th, but the receipt isn't there.

Because he notes a transaction, it appears that Cindy got her statement and when she saw the transactions then realized the card was missing, so it couldn't have been missing for more than a month or from the last statement to the current statement.

Because Casey doesn't seem like the type to hold on to a credit card too long before she uses it, it seems likely that she got a hold of the credit card on June 27th, calls Penny's to see what the credit line is, etc. and makes her 1st purchase on the 27th.

If this is the case, then I am puzzled how she obtained it. Most women keep their credit cards in their purse. It just doesn't seem likely that when Casey went home on the morning of June 27th that she got clothes, chicken, freezer pops, and a JC Penny card that was laying around in a drawer.

But, I noticed on the cell phone records that Casey calls her mom about 8:00 on the night of June 26th and then again around 9:30 on the morning of June 27th. Which makes me wonder if Cindy and Casey were actually face to face on the morning of the 27th. I would like to get a visual of where Cindy works on a map.

On your June 27th map, Ping 6 confuses the heck out of me. I had assumed many things about this case, but I did not think it could be more baffling. Why on the 27th of JUNE would her phone ping at Johnson's? Wouldn't the sunfire still be at the Amscot until it was towed on the 30th of June?

Shed some light on this one for me please :).
T

On your June 27th map, Ping 6 confuses the heck out of me. I had assumed many things about this case, but I did not think it could be more baffling. Why on the 27th of JUNE would her phone ping at Johnson's? Wouldn't the sunfire still be at the Amscot until it was towed on the 30th of June?

T

My guess is that she was not using her car. Don't forget, these pings tell us where KC's phone and probably her body were at, not necessarily where her car was at the time. She was either using someone else's car or some unknown person was giving her rides. I doubt she could run that fast ;)

thanks for writting the synopses! when all the calls and pings are done I would love for it to be written out like this....for the timeline :)
and perhaps the argument was after midnight....it will be interesting to see what her pings were for the 14th- 15th (sorry if its out there already...I just havent seen it yet)
the pings on the 15th at quarter after midnight....was that the 15th or the 16in the am?
I've put a synopsis for the whole month of June on the calendar. My arms and shoulders and back are aching but it's done!

Are we sure after the alleged fight (if there was a fight on the 15th) that she did not just get in the car and drive down the block or some place close to home to rage on the phone about the alleged fight before she could contact someone to hang with?

Or was the alleged overheard fight not on June the 15th but on an earlier date (June the 9th)? So, I assume that the pinging supports GA's statement of seeing Casey and Caylee in the morning on the 16th of June, correct?
Yes, but I don't see her leaving after they see each other unless she was just in the neighborhood and came back after he left. All the calls ping to the same towers that ping when she is home.

I've been working on June cell towers and have a list of them in a picture below. I need to rest now. July 1st is a bear!! And I can't even begin to tackle it yet. She was really bouncing off the walls that morning! If you find a correction or better explanation of these towers or if you want me to email you the Excel spreadsheet I used to create the list, let me know. Oh, if you use the address to map anything, I found that using the small town didn't work very well. I just used Orlando. But, I used the Lat/Long for mapping and the address for looking.

CellTowers.jpg

T

The cell tower itself is coincidentally in johnson's tow yard - but that does not mean she was, she was just within several miles of it, driving somone else's vehicle.

Has anyone done the 25th?

ETA my reason for asking: I have this nagging feeling that we are concentrating on the obvious days based on the best recollection of friends and employees. What if the Amscot lady was off by a day or two? I know that at 7 am my mind is not really paying attention to that kind of detail. What if the car was there on the 25th? Isn't that the first day that Casey told Amy about "the smell"? I noticed on a few maps that she was near the Amscott several times in the days following, so maybe she was going back by to see if it had been towed/stolen yet?

Anyway, I can't find a map of the 24th or 25th that has been done yet. I would do it myself, but I think that several of you have rally gotten the hang of it already. ;)

Has anyone done the 25th?

ETA my reason for asking: I have this nagging feeling that we are concentrating on the obvious days based on the best recollection of friends and employees. What if the Amscot lady was off by a day or two? I know that at 7 am my mind is not really paying attention to that kind of detail. What if the car was there on the 25th? Isn't that the first day that Casey told Amy about "the smell"? I noticed on a few maps that she was near the Amscott several times in the days following, so maybe she was going back by to see if it had been towed/stolen yet?

Anyway, I can't find a map of the 24th or 25th that has been done yet. I would do it myself, but I think that several of you have rally gotten the hang of it already. ;)

I also am doubting the recollection of many of the key people in this case!!! Personally, I doubt the veracity of *any* of the A's statements. At this point, the only surefire thing we can rely on for a timeline is data like phone records, computer records (those which can't be altered), e-pass data, etc.

Don't want to interrupt the focus on ciphering the pings & txts of outrageous misfortune...

Would appreciate a ping experts opinion on the 6/27 afternoon pings potentially begin back-n-forth between Tony's apt. and Amscott. I speculated on the following thread that perhaps Casey (with or without Tony) was siphoning the tank dry...comments on following thread post #69 please.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2779390#post2779390

Thanks...happying pings!

Can the makers of the maps attach a link for each day that is done onto the corresponding calendar day?

I've been working on June cell towers and have a list of them in a picture below. I need to rest now. July 1st is a bear!! And I can't even begin to tackle it yet. She was really bouncing off the walls that morning! If you find a correction or better explanation of these towers or if you want me to email you the Excel spreadsheet I used to create the list, let me know. Oh, if you use the address to map anything, I found that using the small town didn't work very well. I just used Orlando. But, I used the Lat/Long for mapping and the address for looking.

CellTowers.jpg

Excellent job compiling that data!

Do you know when those last two towers in Fern Park were pinged?

I'm not good at putting markers on a map - but -

Folks are saying that mechanic witness is from "Tom's" repair shop - when I googled "Tom's" I get this one in Fern Park http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=Tom’s+Auto+Repair,+orlando,+fl&fb=1&view=map&cd=1&hl=en Anyone know if it's this one?

Anyway - might be of interest that those two Fern Park pings are near there?
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

I've come across something interesting and I thought I'd see if someone has an explanation. I've looked on the calendar posted but don't see a reason for these cell tower pings below.

In AL's statement, he said they stayed in at his apartment on the 28th and 29th due to his upcoming trip. Now sorry if this has been asked already, but KC's phone pings away from the apartment from 6:37 pm until 10:26 pm. So where did she go and why? That's four hours.

At 5:06 pm she pings from AL's but by 6:37 she's pinging 6.5 miles away off Spur Road (28.5904889 -81.2122639). By 7:23 she's pinging 10.6 miles away off of Windmill Ridge Loop (28.5547222 -81.1705556), and by 8:03 pm she's pinging 11.2 miles away off of E Colonial Dr (28.5658333 -81.1508889) and I don't see many businesses nearby but do see lots of trees.

Does anyone know why KC would be out there? She doesn't ping back near AL until 10:26 pm. And she's amazingly off the phone for 2.5 hours: from 8:00 PM until 10:30 PM. Is there a movie theater out there or something else? Just wondering since they were supposed to be at AL's all night and my curiosity is getting the better of me.

I saw the same on the night of July2. The tower she pinged off is near Fusian.

You are right about the time of June 30 9:30 am until July 3 4am. There are phone and text msgs every hour for 66 hours. It doesnt appear like CA had any time longer than 1 hour for sleeping. I mapped all of the pings during this time frame and nothing surprising. CA stayed in the 'home' area.

I've come across something interesting and I thought I'd see if someone has an explanation. I've looked on the calendar posted but don't see a reason for these cell tower pings below.

In AL's statement, he said they stayed in at his apartment on the 28th and 29th due to his upcoming trip. Now sorry if this has been asked already, but KC's phone pings away from the apartment from 6:37 pm until 10:26 pm. So where did she go and why? That's four hours.

At 5:06 pm she pings from AL's but by 6:37 she's pinging 6.5 miles away off Spur Road (28.5904889 -81.2122639). By 7:23 she's pinging 10.6 miles away off of Windmill Ridge Loop (28.5547222 -81.1705556), and by 8:03 pm she's pinging 11.2 miles away off of E Colonial Dr (28.5658333 -81.1508889) and I don't see many businesses nearby but do see lots of trees.

Does anyone know why KC would be out there? She doesn't ping back near AL until 10:26 pm. And she's amazingly off the phone for 2.5 hours: from 8:00 PM until 10:30 PM. Is there a movie theater out there or something else? Just wondering since they were supposed to be at AL's all night and my curiosity is getting the better of me.

She pinged that some tower again on July 1st and July 7th. It looks to be a an area of dense forest and only a few homes so I doubt any movie theaters but who knows. Why would she have been out there again only briefly on those days? I've always thought that wherever she put the body she would have gone back there again to make sure it's still there.

Don't want to interrupt the focus on ciphering the pings & txts of outrageous misfortune...

Would appreciate a ping experts opinion on the 6/27 afternoon pings potentially begin back-n-forth between Tony's apt. and Amscott. I speculated on the following thread that perhaps Casey (with or without Tony) was siphoning the tank dry...comments on following thread post #69 please.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2779390#post2779390

Thanks...happying pings!
I put this on the calendar for 6/27

Excellent job compiling that data!

Do you know when those last two towers in Fern Park were pinged?

I'm not good at putting markers on a map - but -

Folks are saying that mechanic witness is from "Tom's" repair shop - when I googled "Tom's" I get this one in Fern Park http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=Tom’s+Auto+Repair,+orlando,+fl&fb=1&view=map&cd=1&hl=en Anyone know if it's this one?

Anyway - might be of interest that those two Fern Park pings are near there?

I believe that's where those pings were located but since I didn't know what shop he went to, I did not list them. I don't think he went the day that is in the interview. I put it on the calendar so check around the days he was supposedly there.

She pinged that some tower again on July 1st and July 7th. It looks to be a an area of dense forest and only a few homes so I doubt any movie theaters but who knows. Why would she have been out there again only briefly on those days? I've always thought that wherever she put the body she would have gone back there again to make sure it's still there.

These do seem to be the pings near Fusion when checking against the days she was known to be there. JG also lives near one of the towers.

I too wonder about the site. She seems to have gone there many times, ala Scott Peterson going to the SF Bay area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34