All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone remember where I saw that map earlier today that shows all the cell towers in the area that serve at&t?

She pinged that some tower again on July 1st and July 7th. It looks to be a an area of dense forest and only a few homes so I doubt any movie theaters but who knows. Why would she have been out there again only briefly on those days? I've always thought that wherever she put the body she would have gone back there again to make sure it's still there.
I've been thinking the same thing - that keep going back to the same place, maybe just a drive thru but would drive past to check

believe the 3633 phone # is Chris S.

Hmmm...I don't know what to make of it. The text came in from a number that I don't see in my list. Anyone match it up for us?

The number is 407-2**-3633.

ETA: This is a VERY interesting catch. She is pinging from this area for at least 2 hours in the early morning of 7/1.

Look at these three locations. It's an odd place to be for 2 hours so early in the morning, unless it's a late night hookup in her car somewhere.

Map #7) 28.4919444, -81.1613889 7/1 2:25 am (text to AL)
Map #8) 28.5038889, -81.0933333 7/1 2:26 am (text from "4058")
Map #9) 28.4505556, -81.1441667 7/1 4:24 am (text from "3633")

I have NO idea who may live in that area, but it would help to find out.

I added a map to help:
caseyping2.jpg

according to Casey's "saved phone numbers" on her cell -
4058 - Jenna
3633 - Christopher

Young Pine Road Landfill is at 5901 Young Pine Rd Orlando, FL 32829
(407) 3x4-3193

There is also this:
Few days prior to June 18, 18, 19 Chris saw her at Scoops (on 50 & Alafaya) that’s when she came over a few days later that June 17,18, 19 day. Doesn’t know if Casey was with anyone at the bar. [Scoops Orlando 11726 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando Fl 32817 Southwest corner of Alafaya Trail and Colonial Blvd]
Page 703 Lines 20-25, Page 704 Lines 1-16 Chris S. interview with LE on July 30, 2008 (Typed as June)

I have Chris S's. number as 407-3x1-9648 and address of 1546 Perez St. Orlando Fl 32835. I lost all of my files [virus grrr] that had the address and phone numbers from the first document dump so pdf's files are history. Could someone verify that I have the correct information and then see if this helps with the pings. I have the Chris S. interview pretty much ready to go as far as clues to where Casey was but don't want to post with bad info. Thanks

FYI will be adding Tony L, Lee A, Amy H, Brittany S, Lauren G, Troy B, Ricardo M, and Chris S inerviews of Casey Clues to the timeline calandar over the next day or two so you don't have to hunt for the indivdual posts on this thread.

(407) 3x4-3193

There is also this:
Few days prior to June 18, 18, 19 Chris saw her at Scoops (on 50 & Alafaya) that’s when she came over a few days later that June 17,18, 19 day. Doesn’t know if Casey was with anyone at the bar. [Scoops Orlando 11726 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando Fl 32817 Southwest corner of Alafaya Trail and Colonial Blvd]
Page 703 Lines 20-25, Page 704 Lines 1-16 Chris S. interview with LE on July 30, 2008 (Typed as June)

I have Chris S's. number as 407-3x1-9648 and address of 1546 Perez St. Orlando Fl 32835. I lost all of my files [virus grrr] that had the address and phone numbers from the first document dump so pdf's files are history. Could someone verify that I have the correct information and then see if this helps with the pings. I have the Chris S. interview pretty much ready to go as far as clues to where Casey was but don't want to post with bad info. Thanks

FYI will be adding Tony L, Lee A, Amy H, Brittany S, Lauren G, Troy B, Ricardo M, and Chris S inerviews of Casey Clues to the timeline calandar over the next day or two so you don't have to hunt for the indivdual posts on this thread.
Always impressed with your work!

Chris S. number is 407-*advertiser censored*-3633

(407) 3x4-3193

There is also this:

Hmmm...I don't know what to make of it. The text came in from a number that I don't see in my list. Anyone match it up for us?

ETA: This is a VERY interesting catch. She is pinging from this area for at least 2 hours in the early morning of 7/1.

Look at these three locations. It's an odd place to be for 2 hours so early in the morning, unless it's a late night hookup in her car somewhere.

I added a map to help:
caseyping2.jpg
[/QUOTE

Have there been any other pings in this area from 6-16 thru 7-2?????

There is possibly another player in this thing that lives out near that tower. I am hesitant to post who at this point only because I am sure LE is/has looked at this person.

Hello all~

I have been working on a MAJOR timeline. I have began to add phone calls, text messages, myspace/facebook messages, etc. There is almost 75 pages of stuff and I am no where near done! If any one wants to add to this....help yourself! We can pass the updated files back and forth if you guys want to!

I just wanted to make a timeline with as much info as we could find so we could potentially figure out where she was and what she was doing as much as possible. If there is anything wrong in this...please let me know!

My email address is browneyes_11983@hotmail.com if you want to work on this with me.

I posted the link to this document in the jury room under the KC cellphone project thread.

I added a map to help:
caseyping2.jpg
[/QUOTE

Have there been any other pings in this area from 6-16 thru 7-2?????

There is possibly another player in this thing that lives out near that tower. I am hesitant to post who at this point only because I am sure LE is/has looked at this person.

Nope... based on the ping records we have this is the ONE and ONLY time any location this far southeast has been pinged. We don't have the May records so if this is close to were the "No Clothes Party" was held we can't say for sure she didn't re-visit this location.

However, IIRC this early morning hours are also the ONLY time in all the cell records we have that there was ANY communication from/to Lee. It's been suggested this is the date thate Cindy got Lee involved to help find out where Caylee is/was/has been/existed/was placed/died/and/or may BE now.

I added a map to help:
caseyping2.jpg

On July 1st is when JG said she called him and came over to take a shower in the morning and he said she didnt look like she needed one......and on July 1st in the morning is when RM found her talking with Amy ...RM said she must have spent the night....note: RM said he gets up at 10am to get ready for work.....I dont know if this helps .....but Im trying....:)
it would be interesting if that ping is near CS.....I didnt see on the ws calender that was a day that he seen KC....and in CS interview...the LE said "seems like that is more that you want to say" and CS said "um...trying to remember if I had seen her anymore" he really sounded like he was holding back something.....I need to go and re-read his statement again and confirm....:crazy:

I did re-read CS interview......and he states

CS seen KC at his parents on June 17th or 18 or 19 stopped by around 5ish pm stayed about one to two hours-talked about buying a house on curry Ford by the dump

line 2 pg 26 LE ask "do you know when this conversation accrued about buying this house?" and CS replies "
"um...its actually JULY....when she came over....or June 17th....sorry" hmmm?

CS ran into KC at B wings on the 7th

KC tx CS a few days later on his birthday maybe a week or so?? huh..doesn't know his birthday

Then CS talks about tx Casey about jogging on the road Chickasaw and she said no that was July 15th

KC calls CS from Jail several times.....on the 16th starting about 11:45pm

CS says those are the only times he has seen KC.....I dont know how to do the pings and such.....but it would be interesting....he just seems like he is not telling everything

Here's my MSN map link for this cell ping we've been talking about - I've added push pin 9 to the map for the location of lake vaj - just the lake - not the actual house - so you can see it is nowhere near this ping. (scroll up and to the left to get it in frame)
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...=0&phscl=1&cid=C6DE4E541B5ED896!111&encType=1

Good map. Thank you!

The area just south of the hwy does look very desolate.

#8 is a prison: A half-diamond interchange adds traffic from Dallas Boulevard and Wedgefield via Exit 24. Next in line for westbound drivers is Exit 20 with International Corporate Park Boulevard. International Corporate Park Boulevard spurs to Aerospace Parkway to the south and Florida Dept.. of Corrections Central Florida Regional Center as H.C. Kelley Road to the north. from http://www.southeastroads.com/fl-528c.html

Yes these are the pings that have been bothering me as well. If ya look on the list from the address book from her phone, you will see a phone number and name of a person that is called from her phone before the pings hit out there.

I haven't heard this persons name mentioned before and I am not sure who he is, but I did look up his name and parents names and it seems he might live out in this area of where the pings where. His initials are AF in her address book.

Kel

Yes these are the pings that have been bothering me as well. If ya look on the list from the address book from her phone, you will see a phone number and name of a person that is called from her phone before the pings hit out there.

I haven't heard this persons name mentioned before and I am not sure who he is, but I did look up his name and parents names and it seems he might live out in this area of where the pings where. His initials are AF in her address book.

Kel

Well - I've deciphered your clues. I have not heard this person mentioned before - hmmmn - you say Casey called him right before the pings in question?

Here's the link to my map again - see if push pin 10 is in the approximate location of where you found him to be - thanx.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...=0&phscl=1&encType=1&cid=C6DE4E541B5ED896!111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18