All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any discussion on the cellphone pings on 7/1 @ 12:25am -7/1 4:46am.? This has stood out to me after looking over Jesse G.'s calendar and he's comment after Casey and Amy went to get the car "went back with gas cans" but the car was gone. I think Casey assumed the car would be ok there and she went on with her normal Friday Fusian night then Saturday she played Happy homemaker preparing Tony for his trip to NY the next morning. Is there any possible way Casey could have got into Johnson Tow yard and disposed of Caylee in their dumpster on the july 1. There was 20 calls from her mom's on this day as well with only 3 calls back from Casey.
the pings from 2:25:04-4:46am on 1July.
Vanpet

That's a very interesting question, Vanpet.

To pull on that string a bit, there would need to be someway for Casey to figure out where the Pontiac ended up (e.g. how did she know it was towed vs. stolen, esp. if G&C hadn't gotten the letter yet) so she could get to it and do her thang. And if she figured out it was towed, she'd need to find out where they had taken it.

Another poster suggested scratches on the outside of the Pontiac might've been from Tow yard dogs smelling something in the trunk. I haven't seen anything that supported or debunked the tow yard having dogs.

Very interesting, indeed...

If someone has all the players addresses in a word or spreadsheet I will try to add all of them to a map.

Winn Dixie # 2383- 7580 University Blvd. July 15 @ 12:00 p.m.

Target 325 N. Alafaya July 8 11:59 a.m. and July 10th 10:33 a.m.

Target 3770 N. Goldenrod July 10 12:00 p.m.

Bank of America - 2701 S. Conway July 15 @ 1:24 p.m.

Has there been any discussion on the cellphone pings on 7/1 @ 12:25am -7/1 4:46am.? This has stood out to me after looking over Jesse G.'s calendar and he's comment after Casey and Amy went to get the car "went back with gas cans" but the car was gone. I think Casey assumed the car would be ok there and she went on with her normal Friday Fusian night then Saturday she played Happy homemaker preparing Tony for his trip to NY the next morning. Is there any possible way Casey could have got into Johnson Tow yard and disposed of Caylee in their dumpster on the july 1. There was 20 calls from her mom's on this day as well with only 3 calls back from Casey.
the pings from 2:25:04-4:46am on 1July.
Vanpet

You know Vanpet - I have considered that somehow she or an accomplice got into the towyard and got the body or some evidence.

Just a weird vibe I got when Cindy said something about maybe someone at the towyard putting a body in the trunk - I thought - maybe someone did get into the trunk at the towyard - but not to put something in - rather take something out.

I think those places are pretty secure tho - so I dunno how that would happen.

Didn't we hear about a prior tow for Casey - sometime in the past before all this happened? Maybe she knew where the car would end up?

:confused:
First I want to thank all of you who have made it possible for us to see maps, dates etc. I am ready to beat my head (like many others lol) against the wall trying to figure things out and when I go to the calendars and maps that's when head starts to hurt. :bang:

Now with that said, there are some things that don't make sense. If someone can help me to either confirm or dispel some of these thoughts, I'd sure appreciate some discussion or input.

1. GA's timeline of seeing CA and Caylee the 16th doesn't compute as AL has said that Casey spent the night of the 15th with him, BUT without Caylee.
Two majore problems here, I believe Caylee was no longer alive late on the 15th, early hrs. right after midnight the 16th. Can't see CA staying there after such a big fight. And Caylee was NO MORE, so sorry to say these things.
Soooooo someone's story is inaccurate??
2. I can't figure why the cadaver dogs hit on backyard at A's house twice. I am leaning toward the body being there at some point. Or as has been stated, something was laid down that came in contact with Caylee's body. I still go with option A, first one.
3. I find it hard to believe she drove around with a dead body for 9-10 days.
4. The lady that saw someone come out of the wooded area seems very credible and a STRONG lead. That more or less supports LP's theory of where the body may be. But I can't buy his dumping the body theory on the 27th, moving the car around and reparking it.
5. CA said she had been looking for her daughter for a month? GA says she was in the driveway at their home on the 24th?? Didn't he tell Cindy he saw her? Again another inconsistency some where.
6. GA says he went into the car to retrieve the tire jack or whatever. Even if he didn't get it out of the car, the smell would have carried. Same for Caylee being in the back yard.
7. Can not figure out what she did for a few hrs the day of the 27th wandering around aimlessly with groceries before calling AL? Popsicles would have melted within 5 mins of being in FL sun.
8. Why did LE allow CA to grab the money and credit card. It was all evidence at that point since LE knew they had a missing child for 31 days.
CA needs to give that money back to Amy. It is Amy's from either her bank acct. or from when she was so unfortunately sleep walking. Also what other evidence what tampered with and by whom? :confused:

Now I think we will have our answers as to where Caylee's body is if someone who has the cell records and can compare the areas will find that the pings coming from one area 3 or more times will be where she put her.
The reason I say that is it's a known fact the perp always returns to the scene of the crime. I would bet she visited that grave site whenever AL wasn't around and she had nothing to do. Or better yet when she was out partying or shopping till she almost dropped !!

Lastly I believe LE is doing a great job, but they arrested her too soon for the child neglect. If they let her roam, she would have led them to the body and game over 2 mos. ago.
These are my thoughts and opinions.

I believe the information that Casey was at Tony's house the night of the 15th is incorrect. She was talking on the phone to him at 3:08 a.m. according to the phone records.

My thoughts are that Casey had a fight with Cindy which I do not think lasted long as Casey walks out the door. I believe that she was in her car all night reason for talking to Tony until the wee hours of the 16th. Casey is calling her voice mail at 7:45 a.m. on the morning of the 16th. While she is doing this a call from the Anthony home comes in to Casey's phone at the same time. If George's story is correct she probably came back to the house to get Caylee before George left for work. I think the Anthonys' covered up the fight and the fact that she was not at the house Sunday night.

I believe that Caylee may have died in the trunk of the car on the night of the 16th. Casey stayed overnight with Tony the 16th without Caylee. I believe that she put the body somewhere on the morning of the 17th or sometime during that day. If we believe George that Casey was at the house on the 24th and he did not smell an ordor coming from the car, she may have decided to move the body. Went back to get Caylee and she was in the car from the 24th until the 26th. She placed her body somewhere else on the 26th and the left the car at Amscot the morning of the 27th.

The reason I feel the dogs hit in the backyard is because Cindy said that she put toys from the car in the sandbox and the playhouse.

Just my opinion on this case.

Lil - she's pinging from that tower on 7-8 @ 12:15 just after she leaves Target. It's just south of Colonial.

Could she have been at Target all those times? It is open 24 hrs.

I have the 7/8 and 7/10 Target on Alfaya so she could have been passing by this area those two days. I just posted the Target addresses so hopefully Georgia PI will add them to our map.

I have the 7/8 Target being on Goldenrod and the 7/10 on Alfaya. I just posted the Target addresses so hopefully Georgia PI will add them to our map.

I just worked it for another thread - they were wondiring who she was calling and if she was pinging at the exact time of one of the Target photos that was time stamped @ 11:59am on 7-8-08.

Here is my post from the other thread -

I do see her pinging there at Target at that time - but no call at that exact time.

7/8

11:13 She calls Amy - 250 sec.
11:34 She calls WW - 1 sec.
11:40 WW calls her - 0 sec.
11:43 She calls WW - 0 sec.
12:09:32 1111301000 calls her - 0 sec.
12:09:37 1111301000 calls her - 0 sec.
12:10 Ricardo calls her - 0 sec.
12:10 She calls Mark H. - 218 sec.

in short - the 8th was the Target on Alafaya.

I just worked it for another thread - they were wondiring who she was calling and if she was pinging at the exact time of one of the Target photos that was time stamped @ 11:59am on 7-8-08.

Here is my post from the other thread -

in short - the 8th was the Target on Alafaya.

You are correct. The 10th Target was on Goldenrod.

I believe the information that Casey was at Tony's house the night of the 15th is incorrect. She was talking on the phone to him at 3:08 a.m. according to the phone records.

My thoughts are that Casey had a fight with Cindy which I do not think lasted long as Casey walks out the door. I believe that she was in her car all night reason for talking to Tony until the wee hours of the 16th. Casey is calling her voice mail at 7:45 a.m. on the morning of the 16th. While she is doing this a call from the Anthony home comes in to Casey's phone at the same time. If George's story is correct she probably came back to the house to get Caylee before George left for work. I think the Anthonys' covered up the fight and the fact that she was not at the house Sunday night.

I believe that Caylee may have died in the trunk of the car on the night of the 16th. Casey stayed overnight with Tony the 16th without Caylee. I believe that she put the body somewhere on the morning of the 17th or sometime during that day. If we believe George that Casey was at the house on the 24th and he did not smell an ordor coming from the car, she may have decided to move the body. Went back to get Caylee and she was in the car from the 24th until the 26th. She placed her body somewhere else on the 26th and the left the car at Amscot the morning of the 27th.

The reason I feel the dogs hit in the backyard is because Cindy said that she put toys from the car in the sandbox and the playhouse.Just my opinion on this case.

(My bold)

Cindy said this? Do you remember which interview? TIA

I figured I would be just as good as any to toss this out there...since I'm just as guilty as anyone else :o

Let's try to respect the "Phone Logs & Pings" thread work, and if you catch yourself going off-topic, consider if this is the best thread for the post.

It's tough to stay focused, I know, but, I don't wanna disrupt the incredible work these WS's are doin' too much (and anymore than I already have) :o.

All, IMHO. Carry on!

The reason I feel the dogs hit in the backyard is because Cindy said that she put toys from the car in the sandbox and the playhouse.

Just my opinion on this case.

Did you also notice George called Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 p.m. on the 16th? This was just before the "flurry" of calls began. The call lasted 26 seconds so it appears Casey answered the phone and they spoke.

Guys, sorry for the interruption, but I looked up the transcript and LP said: SE: OF the home and NW: TO the airport is where they are looking.

Guys, sorry for the interruption, but I looked up the transcript and LP said: SE: OF the home and NW: TO the airport is where they are looking.

I thought LP was just mixed up. You cannot be SE of the home and NW of the airport - it had to be SW of the home and NE of the airport - right?

I thought LP was just mixed up. You cannot be SE of the home and NW of the airport - it had to be SW of the home and NE of the airport - right?

He was incorrect on that first instance (I yelled at the TV!) and later corrected himself. It may have been the next night, not the same show.

So yes, you are correct - SW of home, NE of airport.

Did you also notice George called Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 p.m. on the 16th? This was just before the "flurry" of calls began. The call lasted 26 seconds so it appears Casey answered the phone and they spoke.

Yes, I did see that. It was reported early on that Casey called George which of course from the phone records we know that was not true. He called her. Maybe George and Casey had a fight before he left for work which could have caused the flurry of calls that Casey had to Cindy. Just a thought.

(My bold)

Cindy said this? Do you remember which interview? TIA

I need to go back and find it. Somewhere when the LE was inquiring about items that were in the car. As I recall they took several things out of the car because they were cleaned the car immediately after bringing it from the tow yard to the Anthony house. That statement made by Cindy might have been in the Greta interview she had at the house as well.

What is the street address for Cindy's work? I can't find it. I thought she was a home health nurse. Did she work out of one office? I'm wondering if any pings match up with "borrowing" Cindy's car. If she was inside for most of the day, she wouldn't necessarily even know KC was using it if KC had a key of her own. I remember reading/hearing somewhere awhile ago Cindy mentioning that if KC had been abandoning her car by leaving it at Amscot, why would she leave it somewhere that Cindy drives by a couple times a day. Anyone remember this? Thanks!

cindys work address is 1375 S Semoran Blvd.

Hi,

Last night (Wed.) on Nancy Grace Leonard Padilla talked about a text message/email that Casey sent (to Amy H??) around the time she abandoned her car saying something like "I got rid of the smell (in the car)."

Does anyone know if the TIME and DATE of that text message/email is known???

Thanks,
Soulscape

11:34AM) AH text from Casey: There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car

I found this posted somewhere relative to the calls the 27th of June. Might be better source somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73