All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh...touche! I thought I saw it, but, figured a little 101 wouldn't hurt. :)

Guess we're charter members of the WS Mutual Admiration Society, then, eh? Pink. Gotta go get to work on that secret handshake. :detective:

I've been effectively sidelined for the past week, just trying to keep from falling completely behind on the case. FYI...just read on the "TES back..." thread that Yuri was pulled from the case...blogging cited. I dunno how credible that is...like I said...just tryin' to keep up.

I know to come right here and catch Pink, QuietStorm, GeorgiaPI, etc. for the real deal...keep up the great work! IF Yuri is on the bench OSCO may just be ringing one of you up soon!!!:clap:
Hey thanks for the good words. And oh, hope they do call me. I am finding out I should have gone into research. I love this stuff and will love it even more if it helps to find our baby.

QuiteStorm,
Just PM you with some info.
Nothing stood out to me execep may another connection to an auto parts person. Don't know how that really fits in if it does at all. I need to punch in the address on google yet to see if anything matches up with pings but I don't think those address are far enough out. I was hoping to find something out toward the Bithlo area or Curry Ford Rd.

QuiteStorm,
Just PM you with some info.
Nothing stood out to me execep may another connection to an auto parts person. Don't know how that really fits in if it does at all. I need to punch in the address on google yet to see if anything matches up with pings but I don't think those address are far enough out. I was hoping to find something out toward the Bithlo area or Curry Ford Rd.
OK, thanks. Am going to help a friend w/her resume then I'll post some questions about why I was asking about these addresses.

I have placed a link in the calendar for the ping map for June 17, 2008.

Yeah!! :woohoo:
Thank you, :blowkiss:
I get cranky trying to hunt them down on this thread.:bang:

You do nice work. :clap:

Sorry, I keep forgetting to add things to the calendar. I still need to update it to show the houses close to the ping area's, but have not had the chance to do it yet.

Ping Map for July 10 also added to the calendar

Georgia, I think you ought to take leave from Georgia and head to Florida! Thanks for all you've done on the ping maps...:blowkiss:

Georgia, I think you ought to take leave from Georgia and head to Florida! Thanks for all you've done on the ping maps...:blowkiss:

I would love too, I have been thinking about going, but I have not heard when TES is going to restart the searches. I'm guessing it would be about a 8 hour drive.

Has anyone had the chance to match the pings to the receipts (or Lee's listed receipt times?). I ask because she went to a few movies at Waterford Lakes and I was wondering if the various pings support that she stayed at the movie the entire time.

Here are the movies she allegedly sat in theatres and times:
June 28, 2008 7:15 p.m. Lee Anthony Receipts List Waterford "Wanted" $16.00 (two tickets)

July 7, 2008 8:00 p.m. Lee Anthony Receipts List Hancock at Waterford

July 13, 2008 5:10 PM Lee Anthony Receipts List Waterford "Hellboy 2" used cash $8.00 (one ticket)

Also on July the 5th she went to the Citro Car Wash on Lake Margaret at 5:41 p.m. Is there anything interesting in relation to the pings at this time?

T

Anyone know if LE has searched TL's jeep?

Has anyone had the chance to match the pings to the receipts (or Lee's listed receipt times?). I ask because she went to a few movies at Waterford Lakes and I was wondering if the various pings support that she stayed at the movie the entire time.

June 28, 2008 7:15 p.m. Lee Anthony Receipts List Waterford "Wanted" $16.00 (two tickets)

July 13, 2008 5:10 PM Lee Anthony Receipts List Waterford "Hellboy 2" used cash $8.00 (one ticket)

Also on July the 5th she went to the Citro Car Wash on Lake Margaret at 5:41 p.m. Is there anything interesting in relation to the pings at this time?

T

Hi,
When I do reverse lookup I get 'nothing' as a answer. I used about 7 different sites for reverse lookups and they all say the same thing. A lot of times they will at least identify as a cell phone or a land line with City County and State. It list nothing found. Google does not find anything either.
That I find very interesting. Is anyone on the forum have a subscription for a service, they may have better luck.
And while I am on the subject does any one have a full list of phone numbers that have not been edited that they could PM me with.
Sorry BJB and Thanks to anyone with that list

I have a good idea where I can get the answer. I cant guarantee ~but if someone could private message me the actual number ~ I would be happy to take a shot at it. I think I can find something for it..

T

On the 5th is when Toni came home from his trip and KC went and washed his jeep before picking him up at the airport

Can someone that has explored the cell records closely summarize Casey's contact w/ Lee? TIA!

Can someone that has explored the cell records closely summarize Casey's contact w/ Lee? TIA!

Oops.. you moved your post. I had replied on the receipts thread that the only contact with Lee was on July 4th from about 1:39 a.m. to around 3:24 a.m. (variety of calls and text messages). The only other contact was one call from Lee on June 19th but it appears they didn't talk.

On the 5th is when Toni came home from his trip and KC went and washed his jeep before picking him up at the airport

I know :).

I am wondering if I should saunter on by this location to determine if they also have the vaccuum-type hoses that one would use the detail the car (ya know the kind you pay with coin to use for a minute or two). I wish I had a cadaver dog to sniff out this location. Casey seemingly got the cheapest kind of car wash ($4.00). Wonder why she was washing TonE's jeep? Did she take it to places she would rather him not see evidence of?

T

Does anyone know if the test messages from Caseys phone have come out anywhere UNEDITED? only ones I've seen have black editing over all the important dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest