All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know exactly where the dump is on curry ford rd, however, KWMRED has maped 6/17 pings and there are pings at 2:29 PM & 3:56-4:05 PM of the tower at what appears to be a storage facility just south of where curry ford rd. crosses Rt 551 (goldenrod?). It appears she could have spent at least 1 & 1/2 hours in this area......very interesting!

Extreeemly Nice Job (by the way) KWMRED!!! If we just had some crazy techie that could build us our own mapping software share program to use, that would be sooo awesome!

Cheers!

Thanks, Redtailhawk! For those who are interested, I have uploaded 11 or 12 maps on DOCSTOC.com. They are available to the public and you just search for Casey Cell Pings and they all come up. Also, there is one named Casey Sawgrass which is a close up of the afternoon showing she spent at least 1 1/2 hours in that vacinity. One thing, I didn't realize until late last night that I had Richardo's wrong on most of my maps - it should be a bit north closer to the cell tower.

Thanks, Redtailhawk! For those who are interested, I have uploaded 11 or 12 maps on DOCSTOC.com. They are available to the public and you just search for Casey Cell Pings and they all come up. Also, there is one named Casey Sawgrass which is a close up of the afternoon showing she spent at least 1 1/2 hours in that vacinity. One thing, I didn't realize until late last night that I had Richardo's wrong on most of my maps - it should be a bit north closer to the cell tower.

Can't you post the links to your map instead of uploading them ?.

I think Amy is mistaken about Casey spending June 30th with her. Casey took Tony to the airport in the AM. I would have thought that Tony would remember if Casey was there in the morning with him getting ready to leave for the airport. You have to be about there about 2 hours ahead of you flight now adays even for domestic flights. So that makes it the airport about 8:00AM or maybe as late as 9:00AM. They may have pushed it to the 1 hour before, I have done that at smaller airports but would not like to try it at Orlando Internation if that is where he flew out of. Problem is I have not found one interview so far that gives the actual name of which airport was used.
Tony said his flight left around 10:00 or 11:00 (These kids, look at your darn ticket stub, there is a little child missing)
Casey showed up at Amy's door about 9:45AM the morning of June 30th. That time could be verified by the phone record because Casey called her from the door stoop. I would assume this is after she had dropped Tony off so either flight time would work if just dropped him and left.

The shower thing at JG was on July 1 mid morning. He even states that she didn't look like she need a shower. I think she may have been looking to see if she still had any controll of JG. Mayby not feeling to hot about being without a guy for a week and her and RM were done. Ricardo was not a happy camper when he found out she had lied to him about working v. being with Tony. These guys must have been starting to catch on a little bit.
JMO

Casey did not spend the night at Amy's/Richardo's on 6/30. She was out near Wedgefield ... still pinging out there 4:24 AM on 7/1.

Can't you post the links to your map instead of uploading them ?.

I would rather just have people search on docstoc b/c if I have to fix something to want to add notes to them the link will change as I do so. Don't want to have a lot of bad links on here.

Also, I originally started out pasting the maps in portrait and later changed to landscape, so I want to go back to the first ones and make that change so it's easier to read. I'm going to be visiting my grandson this weekend so probably won't get back to this 'til Sunday nite at earliest.

Has anyone noticed that the only cell activity with Lee the entire time between 6/14 and 7/16 is on 7/4, early morning from 1:39 am to 3:24 am???

Why this date and no more contact any other days???

They all appear to be text messages only... no call duration.

Has anyone noticed that the only cell activity with Lee the entire time between 6/14 and 7/16 is on 7/4, early morning from 1:39 am to 3:24 am???

IIRC, wasn't Lee on a mission to find Casey per his Mom's request on 7/3. And, Casey made her friends leave the restaurant because Lee was coming? IMO, she aluded him therefore the text messages.

I'd offer that Casey didn't need a shower. The only reason we found out about Casey's shower @ Jesse's was because Jesse's roomate came home and there was now an eyewitness putting the two of them together. Perhaps reliving old times...and Casey takes a shower afterwards...roomate comes in unexpectantly...oops. Soo...I think he's gonna be right on putting the date on 7/1 now that we know a 3rd person can pin it down for LE.

Recall, Jesse's first statement to LE was about two odd contacts. Now that you see the phone records you can see they had quite a few contacts.

Jesse's in a chess game here...IMHO

Been my opinion too for a long time. Don't know quite why, just a feeling in my gut. So the cell pings show that they didn't go to the beach when Jesse says they did? Or did I read that wrong?

IIRC, wasn't Lee on a mission to find Casey per his Mom's request on 7/3. And, Casey made her friends leave the restaurant because Lee was coming? IMO, she aluded him therefore the text messages.

Very interesting. She also talked to Mom on 7/3.. various phone calls and text msgs... I wish LE would release the text messages.

I'm guessing he was calling for CA, cause she probably wanted to see Caylee on the 4th of July and have a family cookout or something like that....?

Been my opinion too for a long time. Don't know quite why, just a feeling in my gut. So the cell pings show that they didn't go to the beach when Jesse says they did? Or did I read that wrong?

Does anyone know if JG & KC did end up going to the beach? I know I read she invited him to go to he beach that weekend - can anyone confirm if they actually did or not?

No Jesse never said they went to the beach. This idea started from the orginal arrest avidavit being misread. Jesse said Caylee and the nanny were at the beach and Casey had invited him out to cheer him up after job loss....

Though further reports by him didn't talk about going out to cheer him up, only the Fusian invites. Casey gave Fusian invites to everybody, folks she hadn't talked to in ages. I always wonder about the weekend cheer up comment changing to only a Fusian invite.

But no, Jesse never said they went to the beach for the weekend, it was a misread thing that became a common thought on the boards.

No Jesse never said they went to the beach. This idea started from the orginal arrest avidavit being misread. Jesse said Caylee and the nanny were at the beach and Casey had invited him out to cheer him up after job loss....

Though further reports by him didn't talk about going out to cheer him up, only the Fusian invites. Casey gave Fusian invites to everybody, folks she hadn't talked to in ages. I always wonder about the weekend cheer up comment changing to only a Fusian invite.

But no, Jesse never said they went to the beach for the weekend, it was a misread thing that became a common thought on the boards.

Thanks for clearing that up - I also just looked at his statement and there was no mention of them going to the beach. The shower thing however is strange I wonder where she was up until then?

Don't know for sure but maybe Lee was out of town during this time - didn't shee leave him some message about the windy city?

Wonder if they've taken a good look at Lee's place?

OK... I have ALL of KC's cell phone records in Excel now but there are many unknown numbers. If any of you have record of whose numbers these are please reply or pm me. Here are the last four digits of each. If you need the whole number please let me know.

Are all these the ones you need names for?

Yes these are the ones I'm missing names for. I've searched the threads and some googled but still can't find. One of the more common is *072523633.

The area code is common for Orlando

Yes these are the ones I'm missing names for. I've searched the threads and some googled but still can't find. One of the more common is *072523633.

All I could find was that it is in Winter Park - that includes Goldenrod area to the Sawgrass area - roughly.
:waitasec:

Is it one of those numbers that you can't call back - like a telemarketing #?

Is it one of those numbers that you can't call back - like a telemarketing #?

I just called it... It's Chris ??? any ideas on who he is???

He calls or texts her 50 times from starting 6/20 and last call/text on 7/16. She called or texted him back back 51 times 6/20 thru 7/16. Oddly no calls or text to/from him that I can find before 6/20.

Of course, he doesn't answer phone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members