All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow,

I was looking at that exact area earlier so I went back to revisit it to see if there was any easy access. There is a small water way just to the right of your canal that leads all the way to Curry Ford. I was struck very odd when I noticed the cross next to the waterway where there appears to be a church building. Now I don't truly believe KC has an ounce of religion in her body but ... it struck me as a place KC might feel better about placing a body. She definitely could have been in this area between pings 3 and 4 on the 27th.

*snipped*

Wow...I took a look on Google Earth sat view. That retention pond nestled in behind the complex on the corner of S. Chickasaw Trail & Curry Ford Rd, which is just outta the lower right-hand frame of the image you posted TexasLil, would be soooooo secluded at night. Just drive in behind that complex, and there's no view from the west due to the church and no view from the north due to the wooded area on the property line of that large home there. Of course, there's a dumpster right there too.

She could do a drive-by through that lot on 6/27 w/o being detected too.

I have no clue how to upload anything so I going to give directions the old fashioned way. If you go to Google maps and enter the A’s address 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL 32829 into the map and add destination of 8050 Curry Ford Rd Orlando FL 32829 and then add destination 900 Excalibur Dr, Orlando, Fl 32822, all the way up and turn right onto Gamboge Drive Orlando Fl 32822 there is a Canal back there. It appears that the is not much else around and then coming back out onto Curry Ford Rd hang a left and it is seconds to the RT. 417 entrance.

A portion of something called the Orange County Canal is back there and nothing else.

I am not sure but would this not fit into the ping records for 6/27 or am I not reading something correctly?

This ‘canal’ does not show up on the list of Canals in Florida so I am not sure why not but here is the link for canals anyway two canals in Orange County and some down by Oviedo in Seminole County.
http://florida.hometownlocator.com/features/Cultural.cfm?class=canal&StartRow
Not to sound so stupid but I am confused....
I am not sure if I am reading the ping map right either but it looks like the pings are going back and forth and back and forth every couple minutes like crazy can anyone explain why?

Yep, TL can't tell if he is fibbing or not but anyone who tells time by how many songs played on a CD can't be a good one for knowing when he is where. WW description of his day in paradise on 7/5 with Casey doesn't add up to the pings. I have tons more interview to go through and look for Casey was at clues but these people are so miscanbobulated with there dates and times it take me hours to put into any kind of date order that makes sense.
GRrrrrr.
Dont know if they are lying or just cant remember.I have a hard time thinking about what I wore last week etc..Dont forget we know this group "smokes" that doesnt help..

*snipped*

Wow...I took a look on Google Earth sat view. That retention pond nestled in behind the complex on the corner of S. Chickasaw Trail & Curry Ford Rd, which is just outta the lower right-hand frame of the image you posted TexasLil, would be soooooo secluded at night. Just drive in behind that complex, and there's no view from the west due to the church and no view from the north due to the wooded area on the property line of that large home there. Of course, there's a dumpster right there too.

She could do a drive-by through that lot on 6/27 w/o being detected too.

You are very right. I wished I lived in Orlando and I'd drive out there. Hmmm I wonder what company is in that building. Perhaps we could call and suggest they look behind the building. I also think from the church parking lot she could easily get to the other side of that cross were the water and wooded area are but would be less secluded than behind that warehouse.

Shadow,

I was looking at that exact area earlier so I went back to revisit it to see if there was any easy access. There is a small water way just to the right of your canal that leads all the way to Curry Ford. I was struck very odd when I noticed the cross next to the waterway where there appears to be a church building. Now I don't truly believe KC has an ounce of religion in her body but ... it struck me as a place KC might feel better about placing a body. She definitely could have been in this area between pings 3 and 4 on the 27th.

I have no idea what's with the airplane on the other side of the canal.

picture.php

Hi all - I'm late to this new ping area of interest per LP - but I recognize this plane in the frame shot from when I was looking at the Chickasaw area earlier - trying to see where Chris S. (I think) said he thought he saw her jogging - but then she said it wasn't her. Could she have been jogging there really - checking up on the scene once again? Would that alleged jogging siting area be the same area ya'll are interested in?

You are very right. I wished I lived in Orlando and I'd drive out there. Hmmm I wonder what company is in that building. Perhaps we could call and suggest they look behind the building. I also think from the church parking lot she could easily get to the other side of that cross were the water and wooded area are but would be less secluded than behind that warehouse.

It's a Publix supermarket and strip mail. Ironically, an Amscot is in there also.

Any idea what the name of that church is just to the West of the Publix?

No but I just called the local vet on Curry Ford Rd and the lady said she would stop by on her way home and I can call her the morning and she will tell me the name and address of church. Tried a florist and they were already closed. They can be a wealth of info on directions due to delveries.

The building in front of it is a school. Am looking for names of schools in area but it may belong to the church.

Yes ZG does not exist but if there was a hint of anything that could be called "truth" in what she told Lee, and if she was sleeping in car with Caylee still in the car and if I can find more places where whe was in this same place (that shows up as TL's address ping but she was either on the phone or texting TL at the time) then...maybe that is the spot where Caylee is. And the places that I saw last night when reading Cell pings if they were on 18th or 19th, wasn't she supossed to be staying with TL? I'm not talking about the night of the 16th or even 15th, those nights maybe she was upset about fight but dates around 18th 19th 21st 22nd is after she had been to her house during day hours, after borrowing the shovel---

I wonder if anyone has searched for a Zenaida Fernandez. Casey kept saying they are not listening. Look for Zenaida FERNANDEZ-Gonzales.

Why Fernandez? just wondering.

I wonder if anyone has searched for a Zenaida Fernandez. Casey kept saying they are not listening. Look for Zenaida FERNANDEZ-Gonzales.

Very common with spanish women to use 2 last names.

As far as searching for her, I will leave that to someone else to chase that phantom. My efforts are focused on searching for Caylee.

No but I just called the local vet on Curry Ford Rd and the lady said she would stop by on her way home and I can call her the morning and she will tell me the name and address of church. Tried a florist and they were already closed. They can be a wealth of info on directions due to delveries.

The building in front of it is a school. Am looking for names of schools in area but it may belong to the church.

I think it may be East Orlando Baptist. Here is a picture and I think the cross behind the church is the one we're seeing on the map. The address is 8287 Curry Ford Road.

picture.php

Being that this is the cell phone thread I can truthfully say there is no ZFG, ZG, ZF or Fernandez that she called, texted or otherwise. Maybe this belongs on the "believe Caylee is alive thread"???

Here's your June 26th candy store bond. Have fun with all the sugar but it was a pretty boring day. She was back and forth between AL's and the Amscot the whole day.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...733,-81.309128&spn=0.139607,0.215607&t=h&z=12
Thanks TexasLil. I was so disapointed to see this! I had misunderstood the current ping map on our Calendar to mean that she was un-accounted for/un-pingable for the day of the 26th. You're right. There doesn't look like there was much of anything going on on the 26th.

...Back to checking out the pings of the 27th...

I think it may be East Orlando Baptist. Here is a picture and I think the cross behind the church is the one we're seeing on the map. The address is 8287 Curry Ford Road.

picture.php

Thank you
That was my guess also but I could not find any site that had a picture. I will call that women back at the vets office anyway just for comfirmation. She was so nice and helpful.

She didn't go to JCPenney's on the 27th. She went on the 30th. But she phoned them on the 27th - at about the location where I think she dumped the body. She PINGED from the tower near to where she dumped the body because she called JCPenney's from there! That's what I'm thinking at the moment...Have a look at the PINGS - look around the 11:30 mark. She's close to a tower that is in the vicinity of a Jay Blanchard Park extension. An area that keeps coming up over and over and over again.

OK, Pink. I was able to look over both 6/26 & 27, and I believe I see the 11:30 ping over by Blanchard Park you're referring to now. It does stick out when you consider what was going on @ the time (e.g. get car, drive to G&C's, drop car @ Amscot, get to Tony's). On the flip side, this appears to be a pretty densely populated area and approaching mid-day (which I assume) is pretty heavy cell traffic, perhaps this is just cell towers shifting load around? I dunno...just thinkin' out loud here.

Yes there is a 352 number in her phone book and there is activity with this number. Last four digits are 5282.
TexasLil - I totally missed that you had answered me about this! Has it been determined whose number this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro