All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The area where the wagon was found was 7400 Narcoossee Rd. This is definitely in the area of the suspect pings of 6/27 and included in the circles Georgia PI has drawn on the maps within two miles of each tower pinged.

I searched that area approx. 3 weeks ago and turned up nothing. I was not able to get too far off the road due to standing water from TS Fay. FYI, the wooded area is very thick and it is unlikely that CA would try to plow through the thick brush.

Also of note, is the fact that this is a parking area is part of the concrete plant and trucks are coming and going Monday thru Saturday on a regular basis.

I found and photographed the wagon and it is NOT the same wagon seen in photos of Caylee.

And FYI...I am in NO WAY affiliated with the psychic searchers and do not follow their hocus pocus theories.

I searched that area approx. 3 weeks ago and turned up nothing. I was not able to get too far off the road due to standing water from TS Fay. FYI, the wooded area is very thick and it is unlikely that CA would try to plow through the thick brush.

Also of note, is the fact that this is a parking area is part of the concrete plant and trucks are coming and going Monday thru Saturday on a regular basis.

I found and photographed the wagon and it is NOT the same wagon seen in photos of Caylee.

And FYI...I am in NO WAY affiliated with the psychic searchers and do not follow their hocus pocus theories.

Wow - Thanks. Are you the original poster of that info - the one who actually did the initial search there? Did you assist? Please expound if you feel like it.

If that area was searched like you said and "cleared" so to speak - that is still important - we may be able to rule out that area. Again - thanks.

Wow - Thanks. Are you the original poster of that info - the one who actually did the initial search there? Did you assist? Please expound if you feel like it.

If that area was searched like you said and "cleared" so to speak - that is still important - we may be able to rule out that area. Again - thanks.

I was not the original poster of that info. I was working my way up Narcoossee Rd. from 528 after TES left town and found that area.

As far as being 'cleared', it was not thoroughly searched by me due to the conditions at the time and I am still working Blanchard Park (3 straight weeks).

I had planned on going back down there after things started drying up but don't really think this is where she put Caylee.

I cannot speak for anyone else who may have searched that area.

I was not the original poster of that info. I was working my way up Narcoossee Rd. from 528 after TES left town and found that area.

As far as being 'cleared', it was not thoroughly searched by me due to the conditions at the time and I am still working Blanchard Park (3 straight weeks).

I had planned on going back down there after things started drying up but don't really think this is where she put Caylee.

I cannot speak for anyone else who may have searched that area.

So you worked your way up Narcoossee - that is so valuable to my thoughts - as I have been thinking that somewhere off Narcoossee might be the spot.

What are your general thoughts on that area - even if you did not search every inch of it. Do you think it's likely that Caylee is anywhere near - say - the towyard?

It's hard to get a real feel for locations when you are not on the ground there - I would appreciate any of your thoughts along these lines.

I posted this on a few days ago but it was kinda "poo pooed" by some other websleuthers as the pings being close to TL's apartment, but since then when reading about LE searching near Amscott I wanted to repost this area again......about .7 mi from Amscott. Some others seem to think KC may have dumped Caylee on the 26th.

I am torn between the 26th and 27th. This area really interests me because of the length of pings in this area....about 1 hr........and the dirt road access where no one can see anything.

00Ping285653389-812958361Colonial-F.jpg

From my post on 10/2:

I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361 mapped out on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.565...-8&sa=N&tab=il

As I look through the cell/pings records I notice that she passes the same cell towers many times as she is driving around (possibly to scout out a location to put Caylee's body or en route to TL's area and most of the time she is in and out of these cell areas in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Since I feel Caylee's body may have been moved, possibly more than once, and it may have been in the trunk of the car for several days just prior to 6/27 when she ran out of gas at the Amscott parking lot.

She has this activity on her phone:

17:49 6/26 - 0 sec 11 called Casey (no answer)

17:55 6/26 - 0 sec 407 ***4731 called Casey (no answer)

18:50 6/26 - 228 sec 623 ***4511 MH called Casey, talked 228 sec (3.4 min)

00CaseyCellPingForsyth2.jpg

00CaseyCellPingForsyth0.jpg

Would someone please refresh me on something.. please, please please :D When did George say he followed Casey? what date was that again?

In George's interview he could not remember the date, but said he would get the ez-pass statement for the police to pin down the date. I have not heard any more regarding that date. Maybe someone else has.

Pink, I tried. I did a forum search on "median" and turned up a few threads. Best I could find was the WFTV report which doesn't tell details much better than what you already know. I actually tried to view the vid several times and it kept freezing up....hoping they would show a map, but, don't think they ever did, IIRC, from seeing it before. You may have better luck if you wanna take your chances...entitled something like "2 new searche areas"...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

Also - I could swear, although I can't remember if it was WS, SM, or another forum, but, there was a poster that was posting about taking a diff route than normal during this period, and seeing someone fitting Casey's description off the road. It sounded almost exactly like the news report version. I spent a few hours doing forum searches on WS because IIRC, the poster used the number of the highway/expressway they were on or avoiding. I tried all the ones I thought it would be and came to the conclusion I was either not using the search tool correctly, or it must've been on another forum...kicking myself for not paying better attention (and now having to admire Brian B. memory :) )

You may also want to consider posing this question on the "Questions for fellow Websleuthers thread". I tried to find that thread to post the link for you here, but, my eyes are starting to cross over :)

I've see this woman's posts on other sites/blogs but was only able to find one. The other posts she made has more detailed information about the location but here's the link to what I found:

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2008/08/15/updates-on-caylee-anthony-disappearance/

ETA: oh, it's post #16 from suzanne

I've see this woman's posts on other sites/blogs but was only able to find one. The other posts she made has more detailed information about the location but here's the link to what I found:

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2008/08/15/updates-on-caylee-anthony-disappearance/

I don't think that sighting is the same as the one police are checking out south of the airport.

I thought of it too though when I heard about the latest one.

Makes total sense to me PP. I always believed she fully intended to retrieve that car eventually. My reasons being, first she locked the car.. secondly, she got Amy to purchase the gas cans on the 30th I believe with the intention of going back to pick it up....

somewhere in cindys "newer" interview she stated that kc was or went back to her car at amscot to leave a note on the window. anyone else know anything or remember something about that?? prob just another kc lie though....or cindy covering up again. not sure. just putting this out there.

OK, Here is the circles based on 2 miles

picture.php

yes! first circle....is where I was thinking LP meant....right next to the high way.........I cant or dont know how to post pic and links.....:crazy:
thanks!

Interesting sighting. Looking at the pings it is quite possible that KC could've been on the 417. The problem is the time frame. We are quite sure that the Pontiac was at the Amscot by 6pm on the 27th. However there is a break in her call activity from 5:30pm to 6:30pm on that day.

The 6:30 ping is just West of the 417 @ Forsyth & E. Colonial.

Anything is possible at this point.

What is the street address for Cindy's work? I can't find it. I thought she was a home health nurse. Did she work out of one office? I'm wondering if any pings match up with "borrowing" Cindy's car. If she was inside for most of the day, she wouldn't necessarily even know KC was using it if KC had a key of her own. I remember reading/hearing somewhere awhile ago Cindy mentioning that if KC had been abandoning her car by leaving it at Amscot, why would she leave it somewhere that Cindy drives by a couple times a day. Anyone remember this? Thanks!

What is the street address for Cindy's work? I can't find it. I thought she was a home health nurse. Did she work out of one office? I'm wondering if any pings match up with "borrowing" Cindy's car. If she was inside for most of the day, she wouldn't necessarily even know KC was using it if KC had a key of her own. I remember reading/hearing somewhere awhile ago Cindy mentioning that if KC had been abandoning her car by leaving it at Amscot, why would she leave it somewhere that Cindy drives by a couple times a day. Anyone remember this? Thanks!

I thought most home health nurses drove around. I used to be a foster mom, and when I'd get preemies from the hospital many times a home health nurse would come out to check on them every couple of weeks. So unless she was some sort of supervisor, I think she'd need her car for home visits.

There is a strange ping from the 27th that I keep coming back to... circled on the map below. At first I thought she would be at Fusion for these pings. However, based on the ping times I don't think she would be at the bar this early or on a Sunday. Now this is also very close to the ex-cop's house. Although she could have still been seeing him on these dates I think it's highly unlikely. She first visited this area on the 17th and went back on the following dates and times. I keep coming back to the theory that the perp. would revisit the scene. Any thoughts?
Date From To
6/17/2008 4:36 PM
6/20/2008 8:15 PM 8:50 PM
6/28/2008 6:37 PM 6:40 PM
6/30/2008 8:32 PM 8:33 PM
7/1/2008 1:10 AM 12:15 PM Off and On During These Times
7/8/2008 12:15 PM 12:15 PM
7/10/2008 12:17 PM 12:20 PM
7/11/2008 8:54 PM
7/13/2008 4:14 PM 4:15 PM

picture.php

There is a strange ping from the 27th that I keep coming back to... circled on the map below. At first I thought she would be at Fusion for these pings. However, based on the ping times I don't think she would be at the bar this early or on a Sunday. Now this is also very close to the ex-cop's house. Although she could have still been seeing him on these dates I think it's highly unlikely. She first visited this area on the 17th and went back on the following dates and times. I keep coming back to the theory that the perp. would revisit the scene. Any thoughts?
Date From To
7/1/2008 1:10 AM 12:15 PM

picture.php

I always thought that particular tower stuck out to me also. JG's house is right around the corner so I've always just figured it was a ping from his house. But for some reason it still seemed out of place to me.

I always thought that particular tower stuck out to me also. JG's house is right around the corner so I've always just figured it was a ping from his house. But for some reason it still seemed out of place to me.

I thought that was Tony R's house near there. The map shows JG lives way on the West side of town??? Can anyone confirm?

Also this tower may receive pings from the Blanchard Park area but it's a little far.

Date From To
7/1/2008 1:10 AM 12:15 PM

picture.php
link to the map please? sorry, something happened and it appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP