All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ive been studying this information for weeks as many have. Its starting now to come together as clear as it can based on the limited information given. When you map out the known people and places KC has been and then you start overlaying the ping maps a day at a time it is almost like you can watch every movement and relate those to witness accounts of where KC was seen. Especially considering KC stayed in the same small location of Orlando the entire time.

It would be even more illuminating if we had some other people's phone pings so that we can see the movement of the "players" in relation to Casey. Ex: GA's phone pings on the date of 6/24/08 and various Bf's pings and so on...

Great work on the daily maps!. I opened each days map in my google map account from 6-15 to 7-10 not including 7-3, 7-6,7-7,7-8,7-9. Google maps lets you save each map to your account and select them one at a time or you can select all of them etc. If you start with 6-15 and add 6-16, 6-17 etc you will start to see that from 6-15 to 6-29 KC stayed in the same area - same towers. The day and night of 6-29 to the early am of 6-30 KC was near or at TL the entire time. Pinging the same towers. There is silence from 12:56am on 6-30 until the first set of pings at 9:17 - 9:22am at a BRAND NEW TOWER located just north of the airport - This coincides with dropping TL off at the airport that day. There is no activity back into this area again until 7:13 pm on 7-1 pings 30 - 35 showing movement between the Towing Company to the area of interest N of the airport - back to the Towing Company - THEN down to another BRAND NEW TOWER location SE of the Airport - Back to the Towing company- back to the area N of the airport - back to the towing company and then off to the Fusion NC location for the rest of the night. Never again in the maps posted did KC ping those towers just North and SE of the Airport. It is possible there are two areas of interest that items could be found. Anyone know how secure that towing area could be? Prior to this happening does anyone know what hours it was open or did it have security at night?
It is ironic that the car was towed on 6-30 and activity between the towing locations and these 2 new ping locations occurred on 7-1 and ceased to happen again. Is there any documentation showing that the car trunk was not inspected when the car was towed. When was the first time that trunk was opened and someone can remember it?

Nice observation, I have been doing the same thing since I started creating the maps, I am working on July 3 now, I had to take a break as I am starting to see these ping numbers in my sleep.

Nice observation, I have been doing the same thing since I started creating the maps, I am working on July 3 now, I had to take a break as I am starting to see these ping numbers in my sleep.

Great work PI -- had you saved these maps into your Google Map account to see what I was talking about = how you can see the progression of movement by adding in each days worth of pings?

You can clearly see days where KC doesnt move and other days where she moves on that North to South line.

Also just select the fridays and saturdays and watch East Orlando light up

I have about another 30 mins. and I will have July 3rd completed so I am going to log out to finish the map, I will post it shortly.

Great work PI -- had you saved these maps into your Google Map account to see what I was talking about = how you can see the progression of movement by adding in each days worth of pings?

You can clearly see days where KC doesnt move and other days where she moves on that North to South line.

Also just select the fridays and saturdays and watch East Orlando light up

Yes, I have all the maps saved and have done the exact same thing, but if you place all the text messages and phone calls with the maps you can see why she is in these areas.

Ping Map for July 3, 2008 is posted in the other thread

Happy Sleuthing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for all of your work Georgia! The maps are fantastic!

I have a question for those of you following numbers and pings. Actually two questions...There are two individuals that just don't seem to come up in LE's released information. One has been talked about quite a bit here and the other has been completely off the radar. What do the phone records show for conversations/texts that KC had with JPCha** and Andrew F (Andy F). I'm very curious as to why we have heard nothing about either person...

Thanks so much for all of your work Georgia! The maps are fantastic!

I have a question for those of you following numbers and pings. Actually two questions...There are two individuals that just don't seem to come up in LE's released information. One has been talked about quite a bit here and the other has been completely off the radar. What do the phone records show for conversations/texts that KC had with JPCha** and Andrew F (Andy F). I'm very curious as to why we have heard nothing about either person...

JP C. – Roommate of Ricardo M (Casey's ex) and Amy H (Casey's friend). Some think he bears a striking resemblance to Caylee but not sure whether he knew Casey prior to him living with Ricardo and Amy.

Andrew “Andy” F. – Casey exchanged phone calls/texts on 6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11 and 7/15. No clear connection yet.

I do not believe the cell pings will lead investigators to the body. It is too easy. Everyone knows that we can be tracked by cell phone. It is common knowledge and gps features are something cell companies tout. I believe that the cell phone pings are what Casey has used as misdirection. Right now, Casey is still in her jail cell knowing exactly what she did with Caylee.

Why would she talk if they are no where near the body?

Thanks Georgia PI. This had to be a difficult long process as July 3rd she seemed to go absolutely crazy with the phone and pings.

Just wanted to thank you and the others for all your hard work on these maps. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. :)

I want to thank all of you who contributed to this fine body of work!!! I find myself going back and forth to the ping maps to prove or disprove witness statements, add or deduct credibility to posters' theories, and glean huge amounts of general info from all your efforts. Thank you so much!

I do not believe the cell pings will lead investigators to the body. It is too easy. Everyone knows that we can be tracked by cell phone. It is common knowledge and gps features are something cell companies tout. I believe that the cell phone pings are what Casey has used as misdirection. Right now, Casey is still in her jail cell knowing exactly what she did with Caylee.

Why would she talk if they are no where near the body?

KC may have, as you postulated, tried to use her cell phone pings to add confusion to where she was at any given time. You were good to think of that and I'm sure you will consider that fact while using these maps. That possibility only adds more interest as you can look for the clues, the inconsistencies, the movements that don't match the witness statements, etc. What is not visible on these maps is almost as important as what you can see. . .

I'm not really clear on what you're asking in your last question but, lol, KC "talked" almost all the time!!

I was just listening again to the interviews of the detectives and Casey's friends. What was the interest in Bllithlo or Blitho ?? I am not familiar with Orlando and I wondered were there pings in that area?

I was just listening again to the interviews of the detectives and Casey's friends. What was the interest in Bllithlo or Blitho ?? I am not familiar with Orlando and I wondered were there pings in that area?

Something about a Win-Dixie and Lake Pickett Road around Blitho, haven't made much since out of it yet either. something about being mentioned in the RM interview.

Bithlo (and Chuluota Road/Lake Pickett/Steve J.) is also mentioned in the RM interview.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...ocuments01.pdf Pg 22-24 of the RM interview.

Here is the area that they are referring to, There is a publix there for what's it's worth.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...095,-81.130085&spn=0.067836,0.107803&t=h&z=13

Thank you, I guess it was the dashing in and out of the detectives and then suddenly that question seemed to pop out of nowhere. Steven J. I didn't see any interview with him though.

JP C. – Roommate of Ricardo M (Casey's ex) and Amy H (Casey's friend). Some think he bears a striking resemblance to Caylee but not sure whether he knew Casey prior to him living with Ricardo and Amy.

Andrew “Andy” F. – Casey exchanged phone calls/texts on 6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11 and 7/15. No clear connection yet.

(407) *advertiser censored* 1759 - Can someone please give me an indication if calls come in/go out to this number. If so, when???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back