Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cocaomom - bumpety bump! :)

cocoamom! Can you please go back and read post #261 and #262 on this thread!??? There is a very precise location described in those two posts and it would be great if you could look there!

cocoamom! Can you please go back and read post #261 and #262 on this thread!??? There is a very precise location described in those two posts and it would be great if you could look there!

I went back and read and recall seeing those posts last night. I already have that area on my list to check out. I am pretty sure it was searched already (read that somewhere) but you never know. Blanchard Park area is huge and tons of woods so I will look there. In those posts it talks of pings in "Aloma, FL". Aloma Ave is a main road North of Blanchard park that Tony's apartment is on. Aloma runs East and West from way out in Oviedo to 17-92 past Winter Park...used to live in Oviedo, Winter Park and the apartments right by Blanchard Park on Econ trail right by the "S" curve of Econ trail. I almost rented an apartment where Tony lives when I lived in Orlando! I know right where all this stuff is. Pretty sure on the storage place too.

Theory: Maybe she hid her in storage unit until she figured out Blanchard would be a good place then moved her? She needed to be somewhere that she could dump without being seen...

I went back and read and recall seeing those posts last night. I already have that area on my list to check out. I am pretty sure it was searched already (read that somewhere) but you never know. Blanchard Park area is huge and tons of woods so I will look there. In those posts it talks of pings in "Aloma, FL". Aloma Ave is a main road North of Blanchard park that Tony's apartment is on. Aloma runs East and West from way out in Oviedo to 17-92 past Winter Park...used to live in Oviedo, Winter Park and the apartments right by Blanchard Park on Econ trail right by the "S" curve of Econ trail. I almost rented an apartment where Tony lives when I lived in Orlando! I know right where all this stuff is. Pretty sure on the storage place too.

Theory: Maybe she hid her in storage unit until she figured out Blanchard would be a good place then moved her? She needed to be somewhere that she could dump without being seen...

cocaomom - Thanks for answering and thanks for looking...if you get the chance to! The storage facility discussion is interesting and I think that she may have considered it but it's also possible that she stopped there to check something or to "prep" something. That looks like a pretty isolated area! Not sure about her depositing the body there for any period of time...I think that she would have tried to move the body as little as possible!

Thanks for the info. I looked back through my documents, but it looks like we only have Troy's information from 6/28. I don't have any documentation of the text messages from the day/night of 6/20.

I don't know if this helps, but she did go to Fusion that night. Here are some of her facebook posts:

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

From Casey to Alex
June 20, 2008 15:46
you're online!!! come out to fusion tonight...mandatory attendance Alexander R

June 20 Casey's facebook comments to Chris
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

comment to someone (not documented in my notes):
June 21st 6:43pm
good times last night!

I worked June 16th yesterday, identified most of the ph numbers and took screen shots of each map. I focused on the 16th because we know that Caylee was alive on the 15th and Casey began to live with TL on the 16th...no Caylee at TL's. At 4:53pm Casey was in this area an unidentified number 5187 called Casey.
streetviewjune16453pm.jpg
[/IMG]

within the above map was this area
2008-06-16-165333.jpg

The next call was at 17:57 (5:57pm)

The coordinance for this time frame is 28.5653380 -81.2958361

I have the entire day June 16 in a word doc with screen shots but have no idea where to upload it for others to see.
I hope I got everything right this time...I made a big booboo yesterday with the coordinance numbers.:waitasec:

I don't know if this helps, but she did got to Fusion that night. Here are some of her facebook posts:

Actually that's a big help! (This is why I love WS). Fusian is right next to Tower #3 in my original picture. That would explain the texts & calls from that area all night. Thanks.

On the 6/20, Casey went to Fusion. Here is the mapquest directions from AL's apartment to Fusion:

Untitled.jpg

On the 6/20, Casey went to Fusion. Here is the mapquest directions from AL's apartment to Fusion:

Hmm..what address do you have for Fusion?

I thought it was the Fusian Ultra Lounge @ 875 Woodbury?

I worked June 16th yesterday, identified most of the ph numbers and took screen shots of each map. I focused on the 16th because we know that Caylee was alive on the 15th and Casey began to live with TL on the 16th...no Caylee at TL's.

I really think the 30+ minute conversation that Casey had with Amy @ 1:45pm on 6/16 may be important. I wish we could know what was said.

Untitled.jpg

...and I'll be wrong again....

But, IIRC, the club is actually, Fusian Ultra Lounge @ 875 Woodbury Rd. It is a sushi restaurant by day...lounge by night.

The spot marked on your map is Fusion @ 1 S. Orange Ave....different club.

How far is Fusain from tower #3?

1 to 1.5 miles, maybe.

ETA: It's actually about .994 miles as the crow flies, since that's how the tower would measure. This would make sense as to why she may bounce to the tower to the East of Fusian, that one is about 1.5 miles as the crow flies, so depending on her movement within the club she would use both towers.

I really think the 30+ minute conversation that Casey had with Amy @ 1:45pm on 6/16 may be important. I wish we could know what was said.

...I'd put money down that this conversation was Casey starting to change her story about moving into a rental w/ Amy and taking over her parent's house instead...which she knew was a lie from its inception. On 6/17, Casey fb'd Amy, "can't wait to finally get you moved in".

After Caylee's death, Casey knew she had to change course w/ Amy. There would be absolutely no way for Casey to live w/ Amy if Casey couldn't produce Caylee. That story had to change immediately.

...and I'll be wrong again....

But, IIRC, the club is actually, Fusian Ultra Lounge @ 875 Woodbury Rd. It is a sushi restaurant by day...lounge by night.

The spot marked on your map is Fusion @ 1 S. Orange Ave....different club.

I am pretty sure the club Casey went to with TZ was Fusion off Orange.

It is the Fusion on Woodbury Rd.

Less than 1 mile from cell tower 3.

It is the Fusion on Woodbury Rd.

Less than 1 mile from cell tower 3.

Yeah, the one on Woodbury matches the cell pings, and the write-up describes it as a restaurant that turns into a club at nights, which is how it was described in the documents.

Yeah, the one on Woodbury matches the cell pings, and the write-up describes it as a restaurant that turns into a club at nights, which is how it was described in the documents.

Ok thanks, I need more coffee or a Bloody Mary. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member