ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG, are they serious? Is this their stradegy? LOL!!!!!!!

The only similarities I can think of is that both crimes happened in the home and that a phantom perp. is blamed.

Of course, then there is KC's second account of events wherein she is held back and pushed to the ground at JBP as Caylee is stolen by ZFG, her sister Samantha and Samantha's brood of kids, so I suppose there is, alternatively, a "confrontation" with the perp as in the Shepard case.

Given Baez's bumbling lack of experiance and LKB's Jersey accent and classiness, I think "My Cousin Vinny" is a closer fit than "The Fugitive".

Except for the part about their client being innocent, and her white Pontiac Sunfire having a similar GM model with posi-traction.

Baden was talking about Richard Kimble and the Fugitive and then comparing it to KC. Not telling my age, but growing up we didn't have a lot of channels to choose from and The Fugitive was one of my favorites. But if I remember correctly, he tried to prove that he was innocent and with KC, all she has done is send everyone running in all different directions without one time ever telling the truth.

Maybe the "everything will make sense" defense they keep spouting will be.......see next quote

Im actually amazed Casey didnt claim Caylee was abducted by the pockmarked guy with bushy hair wearing a denim jacket.
If you've followed many true crime cases you know he used to turn up everywhere.
He committed the murders Gary Gilmore was executed for and killed Diane Downs children too among many other things.
Maybe he's retired.

It was the legendary SODDI! Now, which of her friends that she will surely try to throw under the bus, looks the most like the bushy haired stranger who always commits these crimes? Hmmm......lol

Im actually amazed Casey didnt claim Caylee was abducted by the pockmarked guy with bushy hair wearing a denim jacket.
If you've followed many true crime cases you know he used to turn up everywhere.
He committed the murders Gary Gilmore was executed for and killed Diane Downs children too among many other things.
Maybe he's retired.

It was the legendary SODDI! Now, which of her friends that she will surely try to throw under the bus, looks the most like the bushy haired stranger who always commits these crimes? Hmmm......lol

Probablly retiring along with his half-brother SOBDDI (Some Other Black Dude Did It) of Susan Smith fame and numerous others...

Hello! I think Mr. Baez is forgetting that his client didn't actually make her "BIG ESCAPE" on indictment day!! That is the only comparison that I can find to The Fugitive.

This is strange, but heck,
as they say, lol, how often
is a star born??

But, this will generate mystique,
more interest in the case.
A following. God only knows what
kind of lore will start being told.

I think it is a huge plus.
I may not like it - but I still
think it will play extremely well.:rolleyes:

:waitasec:

I remember on her resume Casey had listed one of her previous positions as being a Nanny.

Yes this is according to GA ,I believe. IIRC it was on one of his taped interviews with LE or the FBI..one of them!

IMO the hitler remark by LKB - Totally Tasteless Disgusting and flat out Ignorant

The references to The Fugitive, Hiltler, and Bin Laden disgust me beyond all belief. The only thing that LKB got right making those comparisons was the fact that this case is like a movie, a really, really, bad one.

I have always thought that American Psycho was the one movie that mirrored this case the closest. Not so much the premise of the movie itself but in the way that KC reminds me so much of the main character Patrick Bateman. The way that she makes up all these stories and tells one person on thing and another something else. The way that her lies are all so elaborate. The way that she just goes on living her life like nothing has happened until she has to "turn on" her act. The way that she just wants to go out of her way to help LE. Even right down to the disposal of the body. In the movie the character always double bagged the bodies, just like KC did.

I had seen American Psycho before all this started and watched it again after this case began. When I was watching it I found myself getting cold chills and thinking of KC every time that Patrick was on screen. Even my 18 year old daughter pointed out the same thing after seeing that American Psycho was on KC's MySpace as the movie she was currently watching. The more the case went on the more my daughter started referring to KC's comments and mannerisms as a "Patrick Bateman thing to do."

Funny, I don't remember either David Jansen or Harrison Ford swinging on a stripper pole during their cinematic travail.

Pretty sure I'd remember that.

Funny, I don't remember either David Jansen or Harrison Ford swinging on a stripper pole during their cinematic travail.

Pretty sure I'd remember that.

LMAO!!! Pretty sure I would have paid extra to have seen Harrison Ford do that!

CSI (Vegas) had an episode about a woman who killed her son when he was 2 years old. She buried him in her back yard, but moved him at some point - I can't remember where she moved him to - not sure if they ever found him. As I recall, she killed him with some kind of antipsychotic medication.

When the boy should have been 6 years old, she went to a park and started screaming that her son was kidnapped. (this was how CSI was brought in) Turns out she had found a family who had a son that resembled hers, stalked them to an extent, found their website, downloaded their images and photoshopped herself into their pics and claimed them as her own.

It was a good show. Haven't found any great summaries on it so far, the above is from my own coffee deprived brain.

Still Life

http://www.tv.com/csi/still-life/episode/554374/summary.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_Life_(CSI)

If you look on IMDB.com you can find a small summary of the show as well as look at the cast and crew from that episode, season 6, episode 10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0534744/

In the movie linked above, it is amazing how much Linda Kenney-Baden resembles the blonde movie star whose photos are interspersed with shots of Linda taken during the "Fugitive interview"! And its not just the hair either, I notice a similarity in the facial features.

OK, here is a daisy chain from the tv show "One Tree Hill" to the tv show "The Fugitive"

"One Tree Hill" The Hundred episode,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032104/

which has a nanny in it - the actress Torrey De Vitto
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1722914/bio

who plays the nanny Carrie is 5'7", 24 years old, and fits the description of the nanny that Casey gave.

"One Tree Hill" also stars actor Chad Michael Murray who was in one of the memorable episodes of CSI called "The Accused Is Entitled", season 3 episode 2.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0534748/

Chad's character in this episode is a celebrity named Tom Haviland and he's accused of killing 2 people. In this O.J. like episode, one of the defense team forensic hired guns is named Phillip Gerard, he used to be Gil Grissom's boss in another time but now he's a defense team trying to tear apart all the evidence that the CSI's collected.

In the tv show "The Fugitive"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056757/

Lt. Philip Gerard is the name of the guy who is after Dr Richard Kimble played by actor David Janssen.

So there you go!

:loser::croc::doh::doh::loser::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:thumb::applause::dervish::clown::iamashamed0005::tsktsk::shakehead::pinocchio:

I still can't get over is that she actually thought that people are stupid enough to buy her fake, and ever-so-lame story. I mean, really. She was so experienced in telling tall tales, you would've thought that she might come up with something a little more believable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake
Back