All sorts of people suing casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the past two days, JB has made reference to Caylee being murdered!!

Did JB forget the defense's theory or has the truth come out!!!

imo

Absolutely incredible. Talk about low-life defense attorney's. He certainly is a piece of work.

Oh boy, Leonard's going after KCA now too! :great:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28539964/detail.html

say what you will about leonard, but if he can get something -or at the very least,be another thorn in ica's side, then go for it....sure he may be a media hound, but i FELT he did have caylees interest at heart, and wanted to find her alive or dead...again just imo....
any word on kronk? he too, would have a very valid case, imo..the defense.trying to smear that man...

Oh boy, Leonard's going after KCA now too! :great:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28539964/detail.html

Leonard must be bored without media attention.

LP is the last person to bring a suit. He's a bounty hunter and knew exactly what he was getting into. In addition, he slandered numerous people during this case. Roy Kronk (made him a suspect) and LA (claimed we would learn that Lee was Caylee's dad) are two people who should sue LP for slander. In fact, a number of people could and should sue LP over his comments during this case.

The man made three fold the amount of the bond just with his media appearances. He'll be laughed off the court if he brings a suit. Then again the suit is likely an attempt to extend his 15 minutes as a talking head.

Oh forgot about Mr. Vasco Thompson, who had his life on back on track until was pointed at by the defense

thanks "okiedokietoo" i totally forgot about mr vasco thompson! he too should go for it...that wasnt even his ph # @ time when the calls affliated w/ ga was made...

And in the past two days, JB has made reference to Caylee being murdered!!

Did JB forget the defense's theory or has the truth come out!!!

imo

Sadly, JB is actually trying to implicate GA as the murderer. It's really disgusting. One of the investigators for the defense was on a show the other day implying that GA is heavily involved in the death, ICA was a 'victim'.

Proven Fact: She's a liar & a thief ...... stealing from G/father's nursing home account was awful, however, the most egregious act, imo, was stealing from Caylee's Piggy Bank~ I pray with all the suits and the IRS on her tail ........... she's left with not even two nickels to rub together!

Sadly, JB is actually trying to implicate GA as the murderer. It's really disgusting. One of the investigators for the defense was on a show the other day implying that GA is heavily involved in the death, ICA was a 'victim'.

I was happy that in LE presser they made it clear once again GA wasn't a supect, still isn't a suspect, never will be a suspect here, etc. I think thaat was for the jury, DT, and anyone else who needed to hear it.

Woot! Before this is over, I think they could manage to pull together and make CFCA the first ever individual person to have a class action filed against them!

That is assuming that it has never happened before, I am too lazy tonight to look it up, but I can't imagine that it has.

I just read that the paternal grandmother is suing her as well.

I may be mistaken but weren't the tests released for Caylee's DNA in discovery. JG also had his DNA tested to compare with Caylee's so it is out there somewhere it's not like this attorney for the grandmother had to go to the A's to get it.

Grandparents can't sue for wrongful death but can she do so on behalf of her deceased son. I don't see that going anywhere because if grandma admitted her son told her and she never made an attempt to see Caylee then it does not show she had any interest before Caylee died. jmo

paternal grandmother? the lady ( on NG recently that said her deceased son could have been baby doll/caylee's dad?) ?????

Leonard Padilla Suing Casey Anthony
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) – Casey Anthony has another lawsuit to deal with. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says he is filing lawsuit against Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez seeking $200,000.00 compensation for the money they spent searching for Caylee and money spent on travel, private detectives, security guards.

If everyone is focusing on the fact that Caylee was never missing, and that Casey was sucessfully prosecuted for obstructing the investigation into Caylee's disappearance, I dont see how any of the lawsuits can miss. TES and Padilla were looking for a missing girl. OCSO was also looking for a missing little girl. Who was apparently never missing.

She will be deposed for all of these cases. She cant claim self incrimination, I would think, so this is going to be interesting to watch. Not to mention the fact that I would think these suits would uncover her location and ID pretty quickly. will the filed suits keep her in the country or the state?

Each of these civil suits (ZG, TES, & LP) are vulnerable to countersuits, if for no other reason than to recoup court and attorney fees.

Each of these civil suits (ZG, TES, & LP) are vulnerable to countersuits, if for no other reason than to recoup court and attorney fees.

Fine by me. This debacle was orchestrated by lawyers. Let them feed upon each other. (It's what they do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee