All Things Britney Spears Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not very smart, after just having a c-section 14 weeks ago. It takes a good year to completely heal.

where will this baby sit when she drives???

She might just lay it on the floorboard so it can nap while she drives.

Now, now, I think Brit has learned her lesson. I have no doubts the baby(s) will now be safely strapped into their carseat(s). The big question is will she remember to secure the car seat in the vehicle????? :D :D

I cant believe that girl is pregnant again, but then again she said she didnt want to be "old" when she had kids and lord knows she has the money for a nanny.

michelle said:
I cant believe that girl is pregnant again, but then again she said she didnt want to be "old" when she had kids and lord knows she has the money for a nanny.

She won't have the money if she and Kevin continue to spend like drunken sailors, and she doesn't seem in a hurry to get back to work. If anyone thinks that multi-multi-millionaires can't go broke, just look at Michael Jackson.

shopper said:
She won't have the money if she and Kevin continue to spend like drunken sailors, and she doesn't seem in a hurry to get back to work. If anyone thinks that multi-multi-millionaires can't go broke, just look at Michael Jackson.
Oh i know, from what the papers write she spends a ton of money on their little adventures...

michelle said:
Oh i know, from what the papers write she spends a ton of money on their little adventures...

It's sad to see her life play out the way it is.

I think she just put on weight from her pregnancy and then gained.

I know I won't be agreed with but she is so without brain stem action. Her abililty to produce is in itself pretty scary. This is a person without boundaries. Children should be loved and taken care of not the mother. Not the mother that justifies putting a child at risk because she thinks the press is after her. She isn't that importent, but her kids are.

IF she is pregnant, and not just chubby maybe she got pregnant sitting on Kevins lap coming home from the hospital with her baby :waitasec:

She probably is pregnant. She kept saying how she wanted to have them soon and be done, it wouldnt surprise me. She doesnt seem to take it seriously..IMO

concernedperson said:
I know I won't be agreed with but she is so without brain stem action. Her abililty to produce is in itself pretty scary. This is a person without boundaries. Children should be loved and taken care of not the mother. Not the mother that justifies putting a child at risk because she thinks the press is after her. She isn't that importent, but her kids are.
No argument here CP! :p

I will respond as someone who has experienced these people. They believe that every childbirth that they deliver is close to God's calling. They have no conception that they actually have to take care of the children. It is up to the other siblings to do a parents job. I call it dysfucntion but you can label as you see fit.

michelle said:
She probably is pregnant. She kept saying how she wanted to have them soon and be done, it wouldnt surprise me. She doesnt seem to take it seriously..IMO
Well if she pumps em out every year she'll have a Nanny to care for them that's for sure.

She's just playing house right now, taking baby out with her Body Guard for a Coffee outing :D

Tom'sGirl said:
She's just playing house right now, taking baby out with her Body Guard for a Coffee outing :D
yup, thats true...

Well all I can say is if I found out I was pregnant again within a couple months of having the first one I would have been put in the looney bin. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul
Back