All Things Dick Cheney

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buzzm1 said:
George in an inadevertently intercepted telecon to Dick: "Geezus Dick, it isn't as if we didn't already have enough negative press."

Buzz that is priceless! :laugh: :laugh:

petra said:
The texas funeral commission.....LOL:bang:
...how appropriate. Bet they will make him a live long member now!!!

Funeral commission - I wonder if this man opposed or was in favor of the adminstations proposal to end the social security death benefit.
Maybe this was no accident at all... :waitasec: :cool:

One thing I did hear about Mr Whittington was at one time he had been appointed asthe head of the prison system in Texas.

Definately one of the 'big boys'!

Scandi

Buzzm1 said:
George in an inadevertently intercepted telecon to Dick: "Geezus Dick, it isn't as if we didn't already have enough negative press."
:clap: :clap:

glad to know NSA is listening in...we should all feel safer now

mic730 said:
Funeral commission - I wonder if this man opposed or was in favor of the adminstations proposal to end the social security death benefit.
Maybe this was no accident at all... :waitasec: :cool:
:laugh: :laugh: maybe dickie will get the next one and SSI can save their 225 dollars.

I've got a question. I know what a body looks like when shot with a sawed off shot gun. I saw a photo of the little girl that Tookie killed. Would these buckshot do the same type of damage except with less force than a sawed off gun?

Other than that it is almost comedic in nature. :bang: LOL

Scandi

petra said:
:laugh: :laugh: maybe dickie will get the next one and SSI can save their 225 dollars.

Chuckle chuckle chuckle! :laugh: :laugh:

scandi said:
I've got a question. I know what a body looks like when shot with a sawed off shot gun. I saw a photo of the little girl that Tookie killed. Would these buckshot do the same type of damage except with less force than a sawed off gun?

Scandi
I was wondering the same thing. The body I saw that Tookie killed said the person was shot with bird shot and half their head was gone.
This guy was obviously not shot at close range but I think they are playing down his injuries.

On the lighter side, someone told me it was too bad he didn't go hunting with Dubbya. lol

mic730 said:
New Republican plan to fix Social Security - shoot the elderly!

Just got an email with a link to this story from my college-age son, with the message: "What else do you need to understand?? Now he's hunting PEOPLE!"

Boatswain'sMate said:
Just got an email with a link to this story from my college-age son, with the message: "What else do you need to understand?? Now he's hunting PEOPLE!"

:p LMAO!!!

Too Funny, Boatswain'sMate :p EeeGaddsssssss!

Becba, what or who is Dubbya?

Scandi

scandi said:

Scandi
Scandi, here is a shot size table:

http://www.gunshop.com/shotsize.htm

Buckshot is large pellets, such that just one of them is capable of killing a deer.

Quail shot is normally about size 8 shot, more pellets, less damage overall to the bird.

A shotgun up close is a very deadly weapon, as the pellets haven't had time to spread out, so it is like getting hit by a shell that is 4" in diameter, and is capable of blowing the side of someone's head off.

I knew a guy who got shot, with a shotgun, in the groin, from a distance of about 15 feet, and went to see him in the hospital. He lived, but he was a mess.

A sawed-off shotgun would allow the pellets to spread out much more quickly.

scandi said:
Too Funny, Boatswain'sMate :p EeeGaddsssssss!

Becba, what or who is Dubbya?

Scandi
George W. Bush = George Dubbya Bush = Dubbya

Boatswain'sMate said:

OM Gosh thats funny Boats!

Becba said:
I was wondering the same thing. The body I saw that Tookie killed said the person was shot with bird shot and half their head was gone.
This guy was obviously not shot at close range but I think they are playing down his injuries.

On the lighter side, someone told me it was too bad he didn't go hunting with Dubbya. lol

LOL - I bet the Secret Service will have to think twice about allowing Cheney to hunt with Dubbya in the future.

Like Scandi I cant wait to hear what Leno and Letterman do with this tomorrow night but I bet it wont be any funnier than whats been posted here.

OK Becba, now I get it! :p

I agree Mic, we've had some great ones here. I just knew we would. I still like the one about did he get the bird or was he given the bird! Well, and then there was that hilarious one about the new Republican . . .

Scandi

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem