All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG....they are STILL, STILL, STILL on the ZFG story. After CA sat there w/ LE and admitted that ZG doesn't exist and she tried to make AH and RM the nanny! I swear - I'm giving LK two minutes to cut through this S*** and I'm turning this off!

LK is playing the original 911 of CA reporting Caylee missing and the car smelling like a dead body in the damn car

GA doesn't know how to answer anything, he looks at CA............now the tape of a body in the damn car.............KC loving very caring mother.............OH PLEAZZZZZZZZ

OOOO please!!! CA never thought Casey could have done it!!! What about " What have you done!

When CA was taken into custody the first time GA states he was appalled and wanted LE to put out an Amber alert states he has some experience with this.

ok now on with the spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin,

GA states he has knowledge of some stuff but the man could not call police when he smells decomposition in his daughters car at a tow yard.

Claiming LE picked out the wrong ZFG and that they decided how the case was going to go; LE has not assisted them whatsoever.

Cindy says KC was devestated that first night- from Day 1 - The night that the Police came.

What Cindy doesn't get is that it wasn't Day 1 - It was Day 31

Ca does not, and has not, suspected casey.
casey loving and caring.
CA says she has been very emotional since Day 1.
GA says he was shocked when casey was arrested.
GA wanted FBI and Amber Alert.
GA and CA both saying that LE had thier minds made up.
LE not helping find her.

No Amber Alert or FBI.

Hmmm FBI tapes were made shortly after this was reported.

AMBER ALERTS are NO GOOD for a child missing for a month, especially with an invisible nanny.

I KNEW LK would coddle them! They know it, too! NOBODY is going to "attack" such fragile, grieving little waifs. They make me spit!

CA stated that LE was out to get KA from the beginning and never did believe anything she said. (scratchin me head)

OMG...if you've been hiding under a rock for the last 6 months you might believe these people - but does CA think she can just wish away EVERY statement that has come out of her and GA's mouth since July?!?

I'm going back to studying - these people are too much!

I knew this would happen. LK is ill informed, doesn't ask any moderately tough questions and seems to know nothing about the case. Cindy just got done whining about how LE made their mind up within 2 hours of having Casey in custody...but kinda forgot to mention the lies casey told. They have zero credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme