All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy will be guests on Larry King this Wednesday.
Now is a good time to think of some tough questions for Larry to ask these people. Maybe some of us will be lucky enough to call in, otherwise try to email him some questions that C & G can't dance around.

What a "safe" choice for them. I have never known LK to asks any TOUGH questions of anyone. moo

jmo based upon one of his interviews---CA told him to----it was either him or her---remember it was stress that probably caused any probable reality check....(per ca on that last realtiy check) -- ater all it was just pizza.....lol

jmo
Oh, so he goes against his basic instinct as a former LE and obeys everything she suggests. My bad! :slap: MOO

Great questions! Here's one I'd like to ask.

Why did you report those missing gas cans to the police (and wait 31 days to report a missing Caylee)?

If Yuri and Mark are booked, I'd love to see S. Moss take a whack at'em!

Excellent question!

Question for GA: WHY did you drive the car home from the tow yard if you suspected a dead body had been in it? OK, so you didn't see Casey or Caylee's body in the trunk but how did you know that car hadn't been used in the commission of a crime, so WHY didn't you call LE from the tow yard, especially since you kept stressing in interviews with LE that you were former LE? :mad: MOO

"Because Cindy told me to" moo

Cnn does not pay for appearances by guests. They might as a network pay for the rights to air any photos. But, no fee for G and C's interview.
jmo

that is what I was tryng to state---none of them will say they pay for interviews--but there are pics and such so......

jmo

Why did you report those missing gas cans to the police (and wait 31 days to report a missing Caylee)?

Yuri can't due to his position...Mark could--I would also like that ted guy on Greta...along with Mark F----and of course S. Moss----

jmo

I suspect the tough questions would only elicit the same strange "monkey grin" George gave the reporter the other day who asked about his about-face on the decomp.

His facial expression was almost ghoulish.

"Because Cindy told me to" moo
Follow up question then: Do you always do everything she says or do you have a mind of your own? :rolleyes: Or maybe ask her: Why did you tell him to drive the car home and not call LE if he thought a dead body had been in it? :) MOO

Good questions - lets not forget one key question

Why haven't you, or LA or Casey pleaded to these 'kidnappers' in the media, to return Caylee safe?

Bravo Trac, BRAVO !!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Follow up question then: Do you always do everything she says or do you have a mind of your own? :rolleyes: Or maybe ask her: Why did you tell him to drive the car home and not call LE if he thought a dead body had been in it? :) MOO

think I've been following this way to much...I can now answer for them.....why????? it was stress....silly!!!! (lol) CA said it was stress so if ca says...its gotta be true..........:liar:

moo

think I've been following this way to much...I can now answer for them.....why????? it was stress....silly!!!! (lol) CA said it was stress so if ca says...its gotta be true..........:liar:

moo

That pinnochio nose should be about 3 times as long for CA !!! :crazy::)

moo
Well, you're sure doing a good job with coming up with their "answers"! I really don't think any of our questions will even be asked. It'll probably be all about their search for Caylee, that "sighting" at the Florida Mall, the billboard and KFN. Oh and maybe their reaction to no DP for Casey. :boohoo: MOO

I think that LE will drop something big either on the 9th or early on the 10th and the A's will back out of the interview. Or maybe that is hope....

Thanks so much...I was going a little cross-eyed looking for information. Was concerned whether it was "real or rumor."

Yes, I guess my point was that since you couldn't find in on CNN or Larry King website and after doing a Google Search, the only place I found it was on the A's website...this does not make it actually verifiable fact yet, does it?

Questions for CA -

Why do you think you shouldn't be charged with obstruction of justice for washing the pants, the knife and giving the FBI the wrong hairbrush?

I think that LE will drop something big either on the 9th or early on the 10th and the A's will back out of the interview. Or maybe that is hope....

:angel::praying::praying::praying::angel2:

one can only hope.........

jmo

Oh what a great ironic question and comment. You're thinking up a storm.

Yeah gibby, you are probably right on. This case always takes a strange turn doesn't it?

They may have already pulled out. LK pulled the Wednesday show calendar down off their website from when I looked at it earlier today. I submitted a bunch of questions at about 11am this morning, I offered to set up a conf. call to let posters have a direct line to ask questions, and now "poof", everything is down from LK's site regarding this coming Wed. night.

They may have gotten enough questions and complaints about the upcoming show that they cancelled on the A's. I hope that's the way it went down anyway.

Zanny is the key to Casey's story...so if you believe her (cough, cough)...this is where you have to start to look for Caylee.

My question would be...how do you explain that NOBODY can independently verify that Zanny exists? Nobody has ever seen or spoken with Zanny, seen Casey make or take a call from Zanny, seen Caylee dropped off with Zanny, nor has Caylee ever mentioned a nanny she apparently spent so much time with. Not a single family member or friend over the two years she was supposedly taking care of Caylee?
With all the national attention on this case, wouldn't SOMEONE... a former roomate, landlord, neighbor, employer, friend of "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" have come forward by now and said "hey I know this person"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver