**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Look at the bottom right. It's that producer Cindy sat next to at the last hearing. He keeps bobbing in and out of the picture.

HE shouldn't have mentioned "body". That is where the judge is drawing the line.

I under stand where he was going. If he was talking to the psyic about 'body', then he might have been talkign to the psyic about other things. But he is cut off as soon as he said "body."

The attorney for ZG will have to get the contracts of all parties involved and then write another motion as it doesn't sound like there is one for the psyhcic.

He pays attention to the details so if he can get questioned answered with Dominic he will.. he is very good.

I think it's better this way with CA and GA. Their original answers to LE will be used instead. I feel that it's a win actually. It even more firmly locks them into those answers even for the criminal trial.

AND....it will give them alot more time to keep the pressure building on CA and GA, so when they get on the stand they will go over the top as they keep trying to change their stories.

But, I am a bit disappointed. I hate to see them get off the hook.

I don't understand why the physic is work product.

She doesn't either. She was just trying to shut up that line of questioning. However, the question about the 'body' had nothing to do with this case. Except to show he did talk to others about this case. Which questions the so called privilege.

He had three letters of engagement? One with CA&GA, one w/KC and one w/JB, how did he keep track?

Why would he need all three??? Didn't all three have the same interest at that point....finding Caylee, who the nanny had stolen???

Is that Cindy's head at the bottom of the screen (wftv video)? Whoever it is keeps nodding?

I don't think that was CA but her bald headed friend was there bobbing in and out of the picture

What was everyone's impressions of the judge's final comments about his decision concerning yesterday's hearing being much easier to decide now and to expect a ruling at any time?

Think he is going to dismiss???

Why would he need all three??? Didn't all three have the same interest at that point....finding Caylee, who the nanny had stolen???

My thoughts exactly. Makes you wonder why the split was KC/ CA & GA and not KC/CA/GA.

At least the judge tells us that he will be making his decision on the motion to dismiss VERY quickly, VERY soon, and then tells us the motion to stay is a more difficult one, so this tells us-the motion to dismiss will be denied, or there would be nothing TO consider on the motion to stay...right?
From what he said I don't think he will dismiss the case. I think he is leaning toward postponing the civil case because of possibly tainting the criminal one.

Even though DC was obviously trying to twist his words so he would not make KC look guiltier, the fact that he had to make that effort in itself makes it look like there is something he the Anthony's and KC are covering up.

and just think....all this will become case law some day.....yikes!

I don't think that was CA but her bald headed friend was there bobbing in and out of the picture

Thanks! I just kept popping in and out of the hearing as I could feel my anxiety and blood pressure going up....some players drove me crazy :crazy: today!

I'm not at all impressed with this judge and I do think the defendant's attorney needs a new professional wardrobe, especially is she going to be in front of a courtroom and a camera! :eek:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they came up with faked contracts. :rolleyes: Backdated contracts, you know.

I think this judge doesn't care about justice for ZG, and his attitude is terrible. For shame.

Umm he told the police he was NO LONGER working for JB after Oct. 4, 2008

He's saying when he was in the woods in November he was under contract with JB, but he just said his contracted with JB ended Oct 1st. :waitasec:

Whoa...so maybe Casey did send him out to look for Caylee? I'm so confused he was/wasn't working for JB...which one?

This guy is so disrespectful.

I agree with all of the above. His contract with The Baez Law Firm ended on October 1. It seemed sometime ago we discovered that his contract with Casey and or with the Anthony's began some time later and NOT on that same date. Why didn't someone ask him about filing a complaint with the bar association alledging Jose Baez OF the Baez Law Firm TOLD him if he found Caylee's body NOT to call the police? Someone needed to THINK here! It was PUBLIC RECORD that he filed this complaint, so it should not be priviliged, right?

I feel there were some inacurracies in Mr. Casey's testimony today and I trhink when those contracts are viewed by the court perhaps then his honor will SEE that there was no privilege at the time of that search of the woods.

I never thought I would say this about ANYBODY.....but I've found someone who's voice is almost as annoying as CAs.

My thoughts exactly. Makes you wonder why the split was KC/ CA & GA and not KC/CA/GA.

Because at that time, KC was cooling her heels behind bars. So they legally distanced her from CA/GA - if what he saying about the timeframe is correct.

From what he said I don't think he will dismiss the case. I think he is leaning toward postponing the civil case because of possibly tainting the criminal one.

Even though DC was obviously trying to twist his words so he would not make KC look guiltier, the fact that he had to make that effort in itself makes it look like there is something he the Anthony's and KC are covering up.

I hope you're right and he doesn't dismiss - I wonder if he has some kind of grudge against Morgan and Morgan? Or maybe wants to prolong his involvement in this case . . .JMO

I have no freakin idea what to think ... even if I could have heard (no sound) them, I doubt I would have any better understanding of this mess.

I agree with all of the above. His contract with The Baez Law Firm ended on October 1. It seemed sometime ago we discovered that his contract with Casey and or with the Anthony's began some time later and NOT on that same date. Why didn't someone ask him about filing a complaint with the bar association alledging Jose Baez OF the Baez Law Firm TOLD him if he found Caylee's body NOT to call the police? Someone needed to THINK here! It was PUBLIC RECORD that he filed this complaint, so it should not be priviliged, right?

I feel there were some inacurracies in Mr. Casey's testimony today and I trhink when those contracts are viewed by the court perhaps then his honor will SEE that there was no privilege at the time of that search of the woods.

i hope the judge will really think this time!!
i feel he has already made his mind up and is just going with the flow of things :rolleyes:

It makes me wonder about this particular Judge.

I think we all wonder about this particular Judge! :shakes head:
Does anyone...anyone at all, comprehend the fact that this is about a baby, a murdered baby.
I wish there was a way to put them all in jail! CA, GA, LA, DC, and all of their attorneys. They are all guilty! Guilty of being heartless and greedy!:furious:
JMO of course

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back