Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a screen capture of a google map I assume has been modified to appear similar to the police map. The google route says to go west on Brookfield vs down Boscombe, which is the first dot signifying where they altered the google route.

The second place the duplicate map has been altered looks to be at the roundabout with winrock st coming off it. It's not different enough zoomed out for me to see how it is altered from the google route. It's not far off.

I've added the route to the map i am keeping at tinyurl.com/allisonbadenclaymap

WOuld love to see the police map!

thankyou for posting this map! it really helps me get perspective where everything is, its difficult for non locals, so thankyou very much!!

smilie_wet_122.gif

Awww that poor little crazy guy has a girlfriend...lol..

Marly, sorry, you are undisputably the fact champion.

Does this mean that Allison was taken and placed at Kholo Bridge?? there is no other possible spot, if this report is direct and accurate from QPS, with no typos and no poorly chosen statement

NO IT DOESNT :(
but Marly is stlll a legend

I have always thought Allison's body was placed UNDER Kholo bridge. How many people look up high under a remote bridge? The chances of her landing there due to water movement are less likely than the simple fact her dumpers thought this would be an easy spot for a long, slow decomposition ... possibly no discovery at all. It's easy access there for a car, but it's not a well-known spot unless you're a local acreage resident or a scouting enthusiast.

Dr Watson, my thought run along a similar line, but I like to play devil's advocate. Imagining he is entirely innocent and uninvolved, what would he do?

What would go through his mind when he realised his wife was missing? Not his beloved, cherished wife... His future ex wife, the woman he was already planning to leave. How freaked out would you be if the spouse you were planning to ditch for another turned up dead? Would he suspect his mistress? Would he think Allison was framing him? If he woke up at 1am and suddenly realised she hadn't come back and began to worry for her safety, would he reach out to another family member to ask for advice, or for help looking for her. Would he realise even then how bad it would look for him if something happened to Allison?

How would he compose himself when he realised he had to call the police, knowing they always suspect the husband first, knowing his affair was public knowledge and going to come to their attention almost immediately. Would the email to his mistress run through his head... The promise to be free of his wife by 1 July, made with the intention of leaving her but knowing if it came to the eyes of the detectives a different interpretation would be made. One thing is certain: he's going to need a lawyer and he's better off getting one ASAP. He's got to be aware that on paper he looks guilty as sin even if he's as innocent as baby.

Throw into that the pre-existing financial troubles, and suddenly a business that was already struggling is bleeding money and clients. He would have to try to keep it together, going against hope that if he somehow doesn't get arrested, maybe he can stave off bankruptcy.

He'd probably want to be on the ground, searching for her, but how? The police won't let him join the search and he can't face the Dickies, knowing that they're about to find out about his affair, that they are going to think he had a hand in the disappearance of his wife. Better to stay away and try to get things prepared for his kids in case he gets arrested and has to spend two or three years in jail while he tries to clear his name.

Everyone is telling him to make an appeal for her return. He doesn't want to. He knows he's not behaving like a man who has lost his beloved wife because he hasn't. He doesn't think he can fake joss way through it without coming across as insincere. He does it anyway, and immediately the internet lights up with one word "Guilty". He won't do it again, won't give them more ammunition, won't provide more gestures, inflections, turns of phrase for a morbid and hostile world to pick apart and use against him.

A body is found. They haven't identified it yet but come on... It's going to be her. Finances are getting desperate and how long is it going to be before the cops come back to interview or arrest him? Wait until it's official or phone through that policy claim now? He really, REALLY needs that money, especially with the fear of arrest hanging in the air.

If Gerard Baden Clay was guilty of adultery and poor business management, but not guilty of murder... Would he behave very differently to what we've seen?

IMO... Guilty. But I still like to try to put myself in his shoes and try to imagine what it would be like to be him if he was indeed innocent.

I think even if he was planning to leave Allison in the near future, the shock of her going missing would still fill him with emotion.

He would have to be worried firstly for his girls, worry about who killed Allison and are he and his children safe. Good old Gerard worried about himself and one of his affair partners Toni. His email to her stated they needed to lay low, not that he was devastated, scared, worried for his children etc.

An honest non murdering man would put his children first and plea for help to find his wife, their mother. That would be very hard for him to pull off in the media as he knew very well what happening to her ... by his own hands. He couldnt even fake being upset in the one media interview he did. I am sure people who have broken up with their wives would still be devastated if they went missing and then to be found murdered.

Good old Gerard was ...... business as usual.

no problem suggesting this but you have to go back to MMO. What motive are you suggesting then? That he is guilty of soliciting or conspiring to murder....but then she ends up dead? That it was a hitman he hired? Who/why would anyone else have motive to hurt Allison? Only the mistresses I'd say & I don't see him have motive to protect them. Elaborate if you please:)

For some reason I've always kept this post in mind...it gave me the creeps when I first read it...

#11 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7943377&highlight=allison+stalking#post7943377

True. But it also states "where the body was found." Yeah I know, I'm grasping at straws but IMO I totally believe that Allison was dumped at Little Ugly Creek.

MOO.

I do too Makara, and the way I read it and the map, is it shows what they are sure of. I am sure that it was not clear straightaway where she was dumped only where she was found, hence the Map only shows the route to there not to Via Wirrabarra or Flaggy creek road.
JIMO

When I see that silly TV ad where the young father bends over his sleeping baby's cot and says something like "I promise I will always keep you safe" I think immediately of parents I know who have lost children (and I am one of the many) in any number of ways, despite all the possible love and care in the world, and I am tempted to start shouting at the TV (variation on talking to BP's picture lol).

And as you say LM, murder must be the most horrific way to lose a child, especially at the hands of somebody who supposedly loved them and who promised to cherish them.

My heart aches for the Dickies

:candle:

JMO MOO

Gemini and Laura, I have been feeling very similar today and you summed it up perfectly. I feel so sad thinking of Allison and what she has lost, and the little girls and the Dickies. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better for all of them and change what happened. Hugs to you both.

I wonder if GBC fuelled his vehicle/s using a company fuel card. That being the case, the odometer reading may be recorded at each fill including the time and location of the fill. In the event of a fill happening very close to the critical night in question, perhaps dots could be joined together to establish what journeys had been taken?

I've read that book about Amber, Kimster. Yes, she was a wholly decent person and a very brave one and her evidence secured his conviction. She never even knew he was married, from my recollection.

Unfortunately we cant say the same for TM. She knew gbc was married with three young children and didnt give a damn. As long as she got what she wanted, who cares about the children. No morals there I am afraid :maddening:

Sure Pulp but not enough to take what he says as fact!

He's too smart to release facts...but he's really good at taking it right to the line. He's done that a lot with many things. What that guy knows is like...J Edgar Hoover! :)

For some reason I've always kept this post in mind...it gave me the creeps when I first read it...

#11 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7943377&highlight=allison+stalking#post7943377

Now that is interesting

I think even if he was planning to leave Allison in the near future, the shock of her going missing would still fill him with emotion.

He would have to be worried firstly for his girls, worry about who killed Allison and are he and his children safe. Good old Gerard worried about himself and one of his affair partners Toni. His email to her stated they needed to lay low, not that he was devastated, scared, worried for his children etc.

An honest non murdering man would put his children first and plea for help to find his wife, their mother. That would be very hard for him to pull off in the media as he knew very well what happening to her ... by his own hands. He couldnt even fake being upset in the one media interview he did. I am sure people who have broken up with their wives would still be devastated if they went missing and then to be found murdered.

Good old Gerard was ...... business as usual.

That couple who went missing up in Cairns who the panel beater murdered, his ex and mother of his child came out pleading for help in finding him! She was upset! There have been a few lately where that has happened.

no problem suggesting this but you have to go back to MMO. What motive are you suggesting then? That he is guilty of soliciting or conspiring to murder....but then she ends up dead? That it was a hitman he hired? Who/why would anyone else have motive to hurt Allison? Only the mistresses I'd say & I don't see him have motive to protect them. Elaborate if you please:)

Hmmm - I was thinking that an accidental event by a relative, or a confrontation by a mistress COULD have resulted in the death, perhaps a fight, perhaps rage on one side of the confrontation?

It was just a concept I was putting out there, the suggestion that maybe GBC played a role, but perhaps not the one we all think he did?

Several of the known facts would fit that idea, but having suggested it, I'm not convinced that it would be likely. 'Twas just an idea for debate ;)

If gbc had limited funds, and thought he was a bit of a stud, where did he do the deeds. I wonder if any of the homes he was responsible for showing were also used as his love/lust nests. What a gross thought for the homeowners. "Who's been sleeping in my bed?"
Sorry just a random thought

Over the years I've met many female stalkers. They are difficult to work with. The compulsiveness is quite disturbing. If this is true it is very scary and to me potentially worse in the scare factor scale for Allison than if GBC did it on his own. It is truly frightening bring stalked and having that person attack. Does anyone remember the former female US astronaut who wore the nappy/diaper in the car to avoid stopping to get to the guy & the other woman? Can't recall all the facts but believe she was convicted of a crime - maybe murder I think and she was a former navy pilot & astronaut. Highly intelligent. Obsessiveness, compulsive acts & married men are not good usually. Stalkers are the ones who Make me wary:)

Maybe the Kenmore roundabout wasn't about the actual car that dumped Allison's body but more to do with any possible accomplices' movement or in fact the sighting of GBC.

or maybe it was about allison sighted driving erratically through or pulled over arguing with someone before going home?

That couple who went missing up in Cairns who the panel beater murdered, his ex and mother of his child came out pleading for help in finding him! She was upset! There have been a few lately where that has happened.

That was the point I made last night responding to DrvWatson I think:) lack of anyone saying find the killer! If it wasn't GBC.

Hmmm - I was thinking that an accidental event by a relative, or a confrontation by a mistress COULD have resulted in the death, perhaps a fight, perhaps rage on one side of the confrontation?

It was just a concept I was putting out there, the suggestion that maybe GBC played a role, but perhaps not the one we all think he did?

Several of the known facts would fit that idea, but having suggested it, I'm not convinced that it would be likely. 'Twas just an idea for debate ;)

Good idea based on what I just read re the stalking. That is motive right there it would seem - hypothetically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member