Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm - must be my accent and the high voice in which I post... ;)

Nope - definitely a "he", and no man *advertiser censored* either. Actually, not too many "she"s in my field of surgery - took 6 years of undergrad, plus 12 years of post-grad, and then a career working 14-18 hours a day. Plus on call 24/7.

Not all that compatible with "she"s - not suggesting for a minute that "she"s don't have the stamina, but just that they seem to be much better at life balance, and have other things in life that they regard as at least as important as work. We blokes much less so.

My generalisation: women can multitask and do many things at once. Men can only do one thing at a time but extremely well and with 110% focus. Try distracting a bloke from the TV and you will know what I mean.... ;)

Tread carefully doc or the 'old bat'-water will get you.

How about this..
I think Overland is an anagram of and lover not sure what the Bruce would be though. So I'm figuring GBC signed correspondence to TM like this ....
Dear TM,
blah, blah, blah blah.
Until we meet again, lots of hugs and kisses,
Your ???(Bruce) and lover (Overland).
Make sense. Only my opinion.

Just had a look in the Urban dictionary. LOL.

"Bruce is slang for Marijuana (weed). It is a shorter version of "Bruce Banner" which is used as slang for the drug since it is the name of The Incredible Hulk who is big and green. " :floorlaugh:

I am glad I was sitting down when I read your post and then this.

I would love to be in court for the questioning of GBC by the proscecution, his answers would be along these lines. If only they would televise the trial!

By the time it gets to trial it may very well be televised. I'd even buy a recording device so I could do a frame by frame......

Hopefully the Captiva, being a late model car, was fitted with a GPS. If so then maybe QPS can extract some valuable info...
It would appear that all trips are stored, for up to 16 days on some GPS units, not only entered destinations!

www.forensicwiki.org/wiki/Global_Positioning_System

Take note of the Garmin description, particularly the last para and also the Cell Phone with GPS para.
Doesn't really assist us now but could turn out to be the "smoking gun".

I could stand to be corrected but this is my understanding.

Very well put together.. thanks. Oh I pinched your quote too I was waiting for a quote to inspire me.

Oh lol Bayside...I pinched another sentence too....its now my signature lol:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hi and welcome Pi Thoughts :)

Have seen you lurking down there, love your avatar

A blunder cover
Cover a blunder

That's interesting and accurate! MOO

Hi Pi welcome.

Does your reference to Pi mean that you have circular thoughts relevant to the circumference of our discussions?!

:floorlaugh:
Haha. Circular thoughts all right, they come in one side round and round and out again at momentum.

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far, very far, over land and sea
A little shy and sad of eye, but very wise was he
And then one day, a magic day he passed my way
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"

Frank Sinatra Lyrics

" Nature Boy "

Hopefully the Captiva, being a late model car, was fitted with a GPS. If so then maybe QPS can extract some valuable info...
It would appear that all trips are stored, for up to 16 days on some GPS units, not only entered destinations!

www.forensicwiki.org/wiki/Global_Positioning_System

Take note of the Garmin description, particularly the last para and also the Cell Phone with GPS para.
Doesn't really assist us now but could turn out to be the "smoking gun".

I could stand to be corrected but this is my understanding.

Pie
There was a discussions in one of the earlier threads re the possible extraction of any GPS info from the car. If you cannot locate maybe Marly will if you ask nicely!

Nothing of the sort Rational. A personal thing.. a special day.

Pie
There was a discussions in one of the earlier threads re the possible extraction of any GPS info from the car. If you cannot locate maybe Marly will if you ask nicely!
Thankyou, I'll back track and shush up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member